Curled Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queens and Cubs of DuskPride

Go down

Queens and Cubs of DuskPride Empty Queens and Cubs of DuskPride

Post  Spiderstar on 1/7/2019, 7:46 pm

Queens and Cubs of DuskPride K6nn5vA

Queens:
Firtail: Lean light golden female leopard. I am impatient with other leopards and can be overly critical of them, but I would never intentionally hurt another. (Female)
Whiskerear: Bright golden female leopard. Whiskerear is a very two-sided leopard, saying things to her own advantage when she doesn't really mean them and also saying (sometimes) hurtful thing she does mean. She is an extremely blunt and honest leopard when it comes to talking to other cats, and this has got her in past arguments. Parents are Duskstar and Firtail, Littermate to Squirrelcub, Fernfall, and Tawnyfrog. (Female)

Cubs:
Toadcub: Golden female. Parents are Limestar and Moosepool, Littermate to Longcub, Sedgecub, Mangocub, Ravencub, and Dawncub. (Female)
Sedgecub: Golden female. Parents are Limestar and Moosepool, Littermate to Longcub, Toadcub, Mangocub, Ravencub, and Dawncub. (Female)
Mangocub: Golden female. Parents are Limestar and Moosepool, Littermate to Longcub, Toadcub, Sedgecub, Ravencub, and Dawncub. (Female)
Ravencub: Golden female. Parents are Limestar and Moosepool, Littermate to Longcub, Toadcub, Sedgecub, Mangocub, and Dawncub. (Female)
Dawncub: Golden female. Parents are Limestar and Moosepool, Littermate to Longcub, Toadcub, Sedgecub, Mangocub, and Ravencub. (Female)

Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum