Curled Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queens and Cubs of ScarPride

Go down

Queens and Cubs of ScarPride Empty Queens and Cubs of ScarPride

Post  Hollystar on 10/15/2018, 3:34 pm

Queens and Cubs of ScarPride IfEkFSL

Queens:
Ambercloud: Golden female cheetah. I am a daydreamer and cannot concentrate long on anything, but I would never intentionally hurt another without a reason. (Female)
Thornfur: Golden female cheetah. Loyal, Good-natured, Strong-willed, Stubborn, Determined. (Female)
Jadeheart: Golden female cheetah.  I am always blabbing and cannot keep a secret, but I honor and respect my elders, always. (Female)

Cubs:
Sugarcub: Golden male cheetah. Loyal solely to himself. Parents are Scarstar and Ambercloud, Littermate to Maggotcub and Mooncub. (Male)
Mooncub: Golden female cheetah. That smart, pretty cheetah with a cold and commanding tone. Parents are Scarstar and Ambercloud, Littermate to Sugarcub and Maggotcub. (Female)
Whitecub: Golden male cheetah. Greysexual + Polyromantic + Polygamous \ prefers males or masculine presenting characters \ crushes + romances extremely easy. Parents are Hollystar and Thornfur, Littermate to Webcub and Mousecub. (Male)
Webcub: Golden male cheetah. SOFT + SWEET + SAD + SELFLESS + SHY. Parents are Hollystar and Thornfur, Littermate to Whitecub and Mousecub. (Male)
Mousecub: Golden male cheetah. A soft, polite boy, Mousecub is a kind soul, a gentle giant. Loving and giving, he's very emotional, and extremely expressive of them in his actions, though he's hesitant to admit them verbally or accept them. Parents are Hollystar and Thornfur, Littermate to Whitecub and Webcub. (Male)
Poppycub: Golden male cheetah. Parents are Hollystar and Jadeheart. (Male)
Hollystar
Hollystar
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Rat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum