Hey, it's a noob!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, it's a noob!

Post  Guest on 2/28/2012, 4:40 pm

Hey, my name is Kyle\HiMi\Scarletfoot\Marley. Here, I guess I'm Scarletfoot Marley (I think). Anyway, I have just one question before I start doing stuff on CT: how do I join a clan? I'm not sure at all lol!.

Last edited by Marley on 3/1/2012, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, it's a noob!

Post  Cloverpool on 2/28/2012, 5:00 pm

Well that depends on what clan or pride you want to join. Say you wanted to join SnakeClan. You would click on the Clans of North American section and scroll down past all of the clans and twoleg place.

Now depending on what rank your cat is, such as a warrior you would pick out the appropriate form. For a warrior, it would be "Create A Warrior Form". Go down, copy that, then take it up to the clan and paste it onto the thread that you need, filling out the inform. If you were joining SnakeClan as a warrior, you'd post it into the Warriors of SnakeClan thread.

Same goes for any clan or pride, and as soon as a moderator of that clan/pride approves you, then you're free to start posting in the plot for that area.
Cloverpool
Rogue
Rogue

Female Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2/28/2012, 5:19 pm

Okay then, I have another question: I want to create a kit. Should I make my own queen and mate to do so, or can I simply create a kit for an existing queen that I did not create?

Back to top Go down

Post  Frecklerock on 2/28/2012, 5:44 pm

You can make just a kit who's oprhaned, but not one for a queen who is already there. Now, if you want to play a kit from an upcomming litter, contact Selena/Berryflight: http://www.curledtails.org/u1

She handles all of that stuff, finds players for kits when a queen has a litter. Just let her know what you're kind of looking for, in which clan or pride.

Or you can make your own she-cat and have her find a mate, or have her join the clan as a queen, already pregnant.
Frecklerock
Rogue
Rogue

Male Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2/28/2012, 7:47 pm

Now I'm making a kit. Do I have to integrate him into the plot as it is right now, or can I just put his entire backstory in his history?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkit on 2/28/2012, 8:19 pm

You can put it in the history or work it into the plot, it's entirely up to you.
Sandkit
Rogue
Rogue

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2/28/2012, 8:20 pm

Okay then, work him in it is! Thank you all so much!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top