Current ClawClan Plot

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Current ClawClan Plot

Post  Sparrowflight on 12/9/2010, 10:55 pm

"No one invited you to join us, Bender, now did they?" Echo hissed quietly, her eyes cold. "No. Therefor, you should not be here. That said, simple curiosity is not tolerated in ClawClan, and you know that full well. If I come back one day, covered in blood, I expect no more than if I had just come back from the dirtpile, understand? I expect no questions, no curiosity, and no mousebrains like yourself invading my space and time. I believe this is now made perfectly clear, don't you, Rage?" She talked, but her lips barely moved, her face still contorted with blind fury at that small kit. "Now go. I have issues to discuss with Rage."
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/9/2010, 11:51 pm

Bender looked at Echo and Rage with narrowed eyes. "Pardon my stupidity. Discuss all you wish, I won't waste your time again." He mewed with a slight edge. Bounding away he climbed up on to a nearby chair a twolegs had long forgotten. Watching out over the dump, he kept his attetion away from Echo and Rage, and focused on the nursery.

Tomu shook her head and blinked. She wasn't in her twoleg's yard anymore. The strong scent of filth and decay hit her nose. Looking around she saw Failyn hissing at another young cat. Crouching down, she crept along the side of the den, trying to stay as quiet as possiable. As she neared the entrance, she stepped down on a partly decayed rat, snapping it's spine. She froze as she knew the others had heard her. She wasn't going to let them keep her there, she'd find a way to get home.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/10/2010, 4:49 pm

Riley gave a hiss to his mother and growled, padding into the kit-place and glaring. Swift was still where he had left her, and there was no need to worry, not that it was his job anyway. She-cats looked after kits, not toms, and he wasn't going to take up the job so easily. He flicked his tail at the newcomer and watched her try to escape, it was no use, with Rage, Bender, and Echo outside, they would see her and drag her back, or worse maybe, kill her. He gave a snort when she failed at being unseen.

"You know, if you take one step out of this den you will be dead right?" He mewed at the young she-cat.

Riley was becoming well aware of his abilities and was far to confident in himself, even for being so young still. He was close to the age of being turned into a fighter, and then he would show the cats around here that he was not some push-over. He glared at his mother again, eying her carefully.

"Mother, I am not allowed to make rules when it comes to kits, therefore, I refuse to watch them while you are out stealing. Plus, Echo put Bender in charge, and Bender doesn't bother me. Also, I am older now, and I am not a young little kit, so I wont be sleeping in here with you anymore." He growled, holding tail high and padding for the entrance. He was about to leave, when he looked back at the new she-cat and spat in her face, raking a paw close to her flank.

"I suggest you stay put, if you know whats good for you." He growled again, narrowing his eyes.

Last edited by Poppyfox on 12/12/2010, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/10/2010, 9:43 pm

Failyn narrowed her eyes at her son and stepped on his tail as he neared the Nursery entance. "Fine, you're older, I understand, but I'm gonna warn you now. You're still small, and you don't know how to fight or hunt well yet. And, if you keep acting so cocky, worse things than that will happen to you," she said, pointing at the cut on his face. "And once you leave this Nursery, I can't defend you from them as much. I'm not getting my pelt clawed off for you stepping out of place. You'll be on your own," she said, eying Riley, then turning to both of the other she-kits.

She stared down at Tomu, her poisonous green eyes glaring at her as she tried to slink away. "He's right. Go out there and you'll just get dragged back in here," she said, unsheathing her claws and pushing her back onto the sofa cushions. "Oh and what's your name?" she said, licking her claws clean of the rat blood she stepped on, watching Tomu and Swift carefully.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/10/2010, 11:35 pm

Tomu glared back at Failyn. "Tomu." She mews. They might be bigger and meaner then her, but she wasn't going to let them control her life. Sitting down among the dirt and filth, she turns her back on Riley, and Failyn. If she didn't have to see them, she didn't have to speak to them.

Bender slides down off his perch and stalks over to the nursery. Giving a rough nod to Failyn, he mews to Riley. "Want to go out on your own, Riley? Well if you do, you have to listen to every word I say, and do what I tell you to. It's time for you to learn your place in the clan." Watching the young tom, he see's fire in his eyes and an anger boiling deep inside. "Don't worry Failyn, I'll take good care of him." He mews. "He's ready to learn."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/11/2010, 6:49 pm

Lyn nodded when the kit told her her name. At least she was being obedient for the time being. She then nodded to Bender as he took it upon himself to teach Riley. She knew he was ready to learn and go out on his own, but she had always thought that it would e her job to do it. She'd never thought that she'd be stuck inside, taking care of kits that weren't even her's, while someone else taught her son what he needed to know to survive. It didn't set well in her stomache. She looked away as Bender led Riley out of the Nursery and set her attention to Swift.

"Alright hun, looks like my son taught you a lesson," she said, smirking evily as she saw her crouched in a corner, but she didn't seem scared, unlike she expected. Looks like she's toughened up a bit while I was out, she thought, tilting her head. "You're gonna need to learn how to defend yourself. Can't get pushed around by all those toms out there, can you?" she said, her eyes blazing. "Tomu, you get up too! You may not like it here, but your stuck with us. And the only way to get out of here is to learn how to fight." Once she said this, a sparkle of interest twinkled in the young she-cat's eyes. Knew that was get her attention. "So, show me what you can do! Fight eachother," she growled. "Or I'll show you what a real ClawClan cat can do," she hissed, baring her teeth and unsheathing her claws.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/12/2010, 11:46 pm

Bender set a quick pace away from the nursery. Looking back, he noticed Riley keeping up. Coming to a small clearing in the dump, he stops and sits down. "All right. First thing we do is fight. Go on, attack me." Bender growled as he waited for Riley's first move.

Tomu stared at Failyn, and then at Swift. Without a second thought, she launched her self at Swift. Digging in her claws she raked them at the smaller kits pelt. As she did, she felt a warm trickle of blood well up under her claws. Looking down in shock, she pulls away and turns to Failyn. "I won't play your silly games!" she hisses. Turning to Swift, she mews gently. "I'm sorry. I won't hurt you again."

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 12/13/2010, 3:29 am

"I can take care of myself without fighting!" huffed Swift as she glared up at the bigger cat. She glanced back over at Tomu, understanding that the other kit hadn't meant to hurt her, then turned her gaze back over. "I just want to go home, I know my housefolk are looking for me!"
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/15/2010, 6:15 pm

Riley followed promptly behind Bender, head held high and his tail flicking at the tip. He would prove to everyone that he would be great. Glancing around the dump he looked for a place that he would call his own. He saw a big chair and nodded his head. That will do! He thought. Riley was still lost in his thoughts when Bender told him to attack him. The word "attack" brought him back and he looked at Bender with surprised eyes for a moment. Is this mouse-brain serious? He thought. He quickly could tell that Bender was serious. With a sigh, the small tom crouched down, planning his first move.

"You sure you want me to attack you??" He mewed, eying Bender carefully.

As soon as Bender was about to answer, the tom flung himself at the larger tom, heading straight for his neck. At the last moment he slid to the side of Bender and jumped on his back, sinking his teeth deep in the toms shoulder and racking his claws against his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/15/2010, 8:14 pm

Lyn smirked when she saw Tomu dig her claws into Swift's pelt, but was disappointed when she saw her stop and snap at her. But anger flashed in Tomu's eyes, which sparked Lyn's hope that her plan would still work. That's how you wanna playy, huh? "Won't play my little games will you?" she sneered, padded over to Swift and pinning the fluffy white kit down to the ground and baring her teeth at the kit. "Now listen hun, these aren't games. If you can't fight, then you won't last long here." She then looked down at Swift, who was struggling underneathe her paws, and she pushed down a little harder to make sure she was listening. "And you. You say you don't have to fight? Well, let's see you get out of this without fighting," she said, then pushed her claws lightly in the soft flesh of the white kit.

"You don't wanna hurt her anymore? Fine, but let's see how you deal with someone else doing the hurting," she growled, pushing her claws farther into Swift's pelt, making her squeal in pain. Don't want to fight without a reason, well, I'll give you a reason. Of course, Failyn wasn't going to kill Swift. No, Echo would probably kill her for murdering one of her future fighters. She'd just hurt her enough to get the message through, how ever much pain that required.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/15/2010, 8:30 pm

Bender was about ready to speak, when Riley launched at him. Feeling his teeth and claws digging into his flesh. Reaching around, he snatchd Riley up by his scruff, and plopped him down in front of him. "Very good. You attacked before I could speak. Always use your wits. And never let your guard down." Bender growled. "Now, try something else. Surprise me." Riley showed promise. He'll turn into a fine fighter.

Tomu growled as Failyn sank her claws into Swift pelt. Tomu lept at Failyn and sank her fangs into her neck and slashed at Failyn's ears and face with her claws. She wasn't going to let her hurt Swift.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/15/2010, 8:37 pm

Failyn whipped her head around, sending Tomu flighing over to the other side of the Nursery. A thin line of blood trickled down her shoulder and ear. The mouse-brained kit had reopened her rat wound! Growling fiercely, she pushed down harder on Swift, making her squeal. "Nice try, but not good enough," she said, and evil grin speading across her face.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/31/2010, 4:47 pm

Riley growled at the tom and stood, turning to stalk away before turning quickly. He launched himself at the tom and dragged a paw across his face before turning and sliding under the toms belly and kicking vigoriously at his pluch belly with unsheathed paws, biting his front legs with sharp teeth. After a moment he slid out from under the tom and bounced away, his back arching and his tail lashing fitfully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 1/10/2011, 8:53 pm

Bender flinched as Riley sank his needle sharp teeth into his leg. As the young tom bounced away, Bender quickly and quietly hooked a paw around Riley's hind leg, and drug him back over. "Very good. That'll be enough for now. Come on, I'll show you where you can rest up for the night."

Tomu bounced off the side of the nursery, and landed in a heap. Shaking her head, she felt a small trickle of blood welling up next to her eye. Glaring at Failyn, she growled. "You can toss me around like freshkill, but you still won't break me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/10/2011, 11:56 pm

"Won't break you, huh?" Failyn said, shoving Swift to the side. The small she-cat gasped in releif of being released from Lyn's horridly painful grip and just lay there, exhausted. Meanwhile, Failyn stalks over to Tomu and pins her down and whispers into her ear,"I 'aint tryin' to break you, just toughen you up. You sure are feisty, but that can only get you so far," she hissed, smiling wickedly.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 1/11/2011, 1:42 am

Riley glared wickedly as the tom tripped him up, causing him to fall flat on his side. With a threatening hiss he turned on the tom and growled, showing he wasn't going to just let Bender push him around. With a swift swipe of a paw, claws extended, he smacked the older tom in the face and stalked away. He wasn't a small kit and wasn't going to be pushed around like one anymore.

"I will find my own place to sleep. I don't need you to watch over me like a mother hen." He hissed, his tail kinked in an arch behind him as he stalked away. He remembered the trash can he once played in and found food. Quickly the tom raced at it and knocked it over to the its side. With a satisfied grin he crawled inside and began pushing the garabage out, ignoring the food scraps left by twolegs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 1/11/2011, 1:10 pm

Rage yawns as he finishes talking to Echo; clearly they've worked a few plans out or something similiar. He gives her a respectful nod and then leaps up the dump pile to settle in 'his' armchair. There he almost instantly falls asleep, knowing that most cats aren't stupid enough to meddle with him. Especially not when he still has the fur of a dead leader between his claws.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 1/11/2011, 10:28 pm

Bender growled as Riley swiped a claw across his face. He let Riley go off on his own, but he keeps an eye on where he went. "Tough little cat, but still has alot to learn about the world." He mews to himself. Licking his paw, he swipes it across his face wiping away the small trickle of blood. After finshing, he gets up and stalks over to his den. He can still see Riley's chosen den, so he settes down and lies down on top of his, watching.

Tomu hisses as Failyn pins her down. "I don't need to be tough! I can take care of myself just fine. Let the weak one go home. She'll never be strong enough to make it here. But I can take it. I won't back down from anything." Tomu grits her teeth and scrabbles free from Lyn's grasp. Sitting down, she glares at Lyn. Hopefully her plan will work. Act like she was following along, and then attack.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/11/2011, 11:01 pm

"I can see that, but, alas, I can't just let fresh meat run up and leave. Nope, no can do. Besides, if I let her leave, then Echo would have my pelt, as well as Swift's, so no. She'll do just fine," Failyn growled, making sure that Tomu couldn't wriggle out of her grasp.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2/15/2011, 3:00 am

Morelfur let out an angry yowl to let his presence be known. Within minutes he could see cats emerging from different place to peer at him. With his chest puffed out and his tail held high the tom waited to either be attacked or talked to by a leader or second in command. He flicked the tip of his tail until he noticed a black tom sitting upon a strange object, taking his time to get up and address the tom. Waiting impaitently he stared with narrow eyes.

"Are you going to make me stand here all day or do I just make myself at home." He let out a angered hiss.

-+-

Riley poked his head out of his new den and looked at the strong black warrior with curious eyes. He looked around and noticed Bender watching him. With a hiss he growled in his direction and slinked back into his trash can. curling up at the back and covering his face with his tail. He had no time for silly drama.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 2/15/2011, 9:19 pm

Lyn smiled evilly as Tomu stopped struggling in her grasp, but glared up at her with hate burning brightly in her eyes. She pricked her ears as she heard Morelfur outside and shoved Tomu to the side, making her squeak in pain. She rolled her eyes at how fragile these past kittypets were and padded outside the entrance of the makeshift nursery, spotting a black tom standing in the middle of the dump.

She smirked, her green eyes glinting in the shadows, but quickly frowned as she saw him address Rage. Rage! Just because he sits on that stupid chair he's treated like a leader. Kill one cat and everyone's afriad. Echo treats him like he's speacial, but he's just a thorn stuck in my pad, she thought with a hiss, glaring at him from where she crouched. Her feelings about him were plainly shown, hate. But it was not her place to make decissions right now, she was stuck in the Nursery caring for two weakling kits while her own son wasn't even in there any more. She was a lowly queen, and it raised a growl in her chest. No, she couldn't deal with new comers at the moment. Apparently that was Rage's job, but one day she would. . . .
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/7/2011, 6:03 pm

Rage uncurls at a lazy pace, taking the time to yawn insultingly before he drops down from the cushioned haven of 'his' chair, slinking across the dump like a black streak of coiling water. Each step is graceful, fluid and backed by the rolling muscles under his short black coat. The fur is sleek, though occasionally tangled in places or bald where a scar has formed, and shines like the darkest of nights. Luminous yellow eyes do not bother to blink as they inspect the tom cat that addressed him for an uncomfortable amount of time. Finally he sits and starts to view the underside of his own claws, flicking them out one at a time.

"What brings you here, Clan cat? Thrown out or did you leave?" A delicate pink tongue tastes his ebony lips thoughtfully between words, "We'd welcome you more... enthusiastically, but unfortunately you stink of the Warrior code."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/8/2011, 2:33 am

Morelfur watched the black tom. His every movement rang of authority, more so then any other cat peering our of their trash cans and small caves that were made of thick piles of garbage. He snorted when the tom sat before him, although addressing him, he seemed to ignore him almost completely.

"Kicked out? Don't be so serious. I left, clan life is a bunch of rubbish." He almost snarled on the last bit. He thought for a moment back to when he was just a young tom romping around with his siblings. He had a dream, his father had spoke to him about teaching the ways of becoming a powerful cat. He had a feeling that this was where his path lay. With a flick of his tail the tom sat down and stared at the bulging muscle that cascaded over the tom's hide. They were much different in size, bulk or looks. Both sets of yellow eyes were burning, only focused on different subjects at the time. Morelfur lashed his tail more impatiently.

"Are you the leader of this... Shabby group of cats?" He smirked peering at a few cats looking at him with wide eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/14/2011, 11:29 pm

Rage places his paw back on the ground and smirks, knowing that the news he has for the group is going to shock them. "Yes, I am the leader. Echo passed away in her sleep and only days before named me her second-in-command. I am your new leader."

He stands to circle the new tom once more, appraising his muscular stance and hatred for the clan cats, nodding in acceptance finally. "You are welcome here. You'll make a fine fighter. What's your name? I'm Rage."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/15/2011, 10:28 am

Bender uncruls himself from his sleeping postion. Yawning, he stretches and pads over to the freshkill pile. Pulling out a large rat, he carries it to the nursery. Slipping inside, he drops it at Lyn's paws. "Figured you'd probally be hungry. How are those two getting on?" He mews pointing to Tomu and Swift. Blinking at the two young she-cats, he waves them over with his tail. "Come on you two, you both need to eat too." Wrapping his tail around his paws, he sits down. "I thought you'd like a bit of company. It can get pretty lonely being cooped up alone." He mews. Licking his paw, he gives Lyn a friendly smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top