Current ClawClan Plot

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Current ClawClan Plot

Post  Sparrowflight on 11/18/2010, 8:50 am

"New plan. Act as though you stole a kit-" she nearly laughed, "which you dod. This kit is part of their litter, and I'll lead them on a 'rescue' mission. Just... follow my lead." She mewed, trying to clear away her evil self from her actions. Soon, she was fully transformed, looking to Rage with a soft, gentle, and caring expression.
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/22/2010, 2:15 pm

Riley wanders over to the new kit, fluffing up his fur as he does so.
"Listen, I don't want a sibling." he hisses, "I got here on my own strength, so don't take my place."

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 11/23/2010, 7:01 pm

"My name is Swift..and I want to go home!" wailed the little she-kit, her voice raising as high as she could make it go. "I'm too white and fluffy to live in the dump!"
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 11/23/2010, 9:30 pm

Failyn tilted her head and narrowed her eyes at the little she-kit. "You think you can leave just because of what your pelt looks like? Do you think it's that easy to leave? Nah-uh, darling. This is your home now, so you should get used to it," she spat at her. She then sat down behind Swift, curling her long black tail around the kit and whispered into her ear,"Now, what's that pretty little name of yours?"
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 11/24/2010, 7:54 pm

"Swift.." mewed the little kit, still with a little wail to her voice as she answered.
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 11/26/2010, 12:00 am

"See, you do have a pretty name," Failyn said, smiling at the kit erily, her pure white fangs glowing in the dim light. "So, are you hungry? Riley, go fetch her a mouse or something. The little kittypet needs to learn to eat raw meat. And don't go looking for trouble again," she growled.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 11/27/2010, 4:21 pm

"I like fish, do you have fish to eat?" mewed Swift, a little wail on the edge of her voice, as she looked up at the bigger cat.
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 11/28/2010, 12:03 am

"Sorry, hun. No fancy fishy treats here. Mostly mice and rats, plus the few treats we find in the trash. Gonna have to get used to it," Lyn said, licking her paw and eyeing the fluffy white kit. "And I don't fancy getting my paws wet, not that there's anything to catch in the water around here anyway."
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 11/28/2010, 9:21 pm

"I didn't know they lived in water.." mewed Swift with a disappionted look on her face upon hearing the news. Flattening her ears out to the side, she laid down in the least dirty spot she could find and rested her head on her paws.
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/1/2010, 8:00 am

Riley quickly padded out of the nursery and boldly walked over to the pile filled with dead rats and some mangled looking birds. He grabbed the fattest rat he could find and snatched it up, having to drag it across the ground. He made sure to stay out of everyones way before padding into the camp and spitting the filth ridden rat in front of of Swift's smaller paws. He glared at the other kit and sat down with a huff and eyed her carefully.

"Go on, eat it! Its all you get around here until you can hunt for yourself!" He yowled and gave a grumble before standing and hopping up onto a broken couch, wracking his small claws along it before stretching and lying down. This was his home, and he wasn't about to share it with some fluffed up kittypet. He heard what Echo had said about them and their plush lives. With a snort he laid his head on his paws and lashed his tail, watching his mother coo over the newcomer and gave a look of disgust to them both.

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 12/1/2010, 7:52 pm

"Th-thank you." mewed Swift as she leaned forward and took a bit out of the rancid creature. Her face twisted as the sour flesh hit her throat but she forced herself to swallow to quiet her grumbling stomach.
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/1/2010, 8:02 pm

Failyn nodded as Swift started to eat and got to her paws. "Riley, I'm going out for a bit. Stay in here, and watch Swift. Make sure she doesn't try anything funny," she growled, glaring at the little she-cat, then slipped through the Nursery entrance. It was pitch black out, dispite the full moon, perfect for her to try to snatch some unsuspecting prey if she kept to the shadows. She quietly snuck out of camp and out into Twolegplace.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/2/2010, 4:26 am

Riley snorted at his mother as she left. He didn't want to watch a small fluff ball of a kit while she went away hunting. With a huff he jumped down from his stoop and walked over to Swift, staring at her with glaring green eyes. He noticed she didn't finish her rat and lashed his tail.

"What, not good enough for you? How about this, lets play a game.." He said, giving her an evil grin. The sooner he thought of a way to get rid of her, the sooner he had his make-shift nursery back to himself. He certainly didn't want harmless kits that couldn't even defend themselves if a flea attacked them to be walking about. He gave a snort at this thought. What kind of leader was Echo anyway? Bringing soft plush kittens to the dump? Did she really think they would survive in this? He traveled a long way and it was hard, but he made it and no one was going to take his mother from him. No one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/2/2010, 7:18 pm

Rage limps back into the dump with blood clotting on his shoulder, Hawkstar's fur trapped between his claws. There is also a dead snake in his jaws, which he drops onto the fresh-kill pile before poking his head into the kit place to check on the brats. There seemed to be nobody around watching them. "You there, white fluffy kit. What's your name?" Strutting into the den and leaping up onto the broken couch that Riley had just vacated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 12/2/2010, 7:33 pm

"I'm not hungry and I don't want to play a game, thank you." mewed Swift, a little courage coming into her body from the original fear. She stuck her nose up in the air and turned her tail on Riley, her ears still flat out to the sides.
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/2/2010, 9:09 pm

Riley growls and lands square on top of he fluffy white kit called swift, pinning her down and hissing in her ear. He barely flinched when Rage came into the nursery and just continued to pin the kit down. She was pushing his buttons and he was not going to be nice at all anymore!

"Listen here you little fuzzball! I am older and when mom leaves, I make the rules." He hissed again, completely ignoring Rage, as his questions were not directed at him.

"Answer Rage, or he wont be so nice either!" Riley spat, before looking over at the tom a bit, noticing the blood staining his pelt. It was hard to see, but barely glistened against his fur.

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 12/4/2010, 3:10 pm

"If you let me up, I'll answer!" squealed Swift as she batted her paws against Riley's chest. She didn't know well enough to use her claws in a fight just yet, but being scared had finally driven the little white she-cat to her end.
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 12/4/2010, 3:39 pm

Echo bounded back into the clearing, empty-pawed. She heard a pitful mew coming from the kit-place, and a rather feeble reply issuing from the other side. "No, Riley. You will not make the orders, I will. You should know that perfectly clear by now, you pathetic mound of fur." She half-hissed, her mind only part into it. Who cares? As if a feeble excuse of a kit like him could someday follow in her pawsteps. "Rage, I see you have killed. Who was it this time?" She mewed, looking uninterested.
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/4/2010, 4:03 pm

Rage completely ignores the two kits, knowing that the fluffy white one needed toughening up anyway. Perhaps he would oversee her training himself, as soon as she was old enough to leave the den... He immediately stands and leaps down from his perch when Echo arrives, dipping his head to her respectfully. "Hawkstar came across me in the marshes, and I took his life." Lifting a paw to show her the ginger and white fur trapped between his claws.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/6/2010, 9:19 pm

Riley gave a hiss to Echo and got off the smaller she-cat. He glared at Echo and stood with his chest puffed out. He wasn't going to take orders from a she-cat! With a huff he looked straight at Echo and flicked his tail.

"Then you watch the brat. Either I am boss of her while mother is away, or I am not watching her. I don't see you in here teaching her anything!" He growled and ruffled his fur, his small claws extending out just a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 12/8/2010, 6:59 pm

"I am not watching this.." She paused, looking down at the kit with disgust, "thing. Bender will. He'll watch over you, too, as you seem to have the maturity of a newborn!" She yowled, slicing her claws across Riley's face. "You watch yourself, kit, or you'll seem to find yourself in a rather.." She looked down at her claws, Riley's blood drying slowly on them, "sticky... situation." She stalked away, flicking her tail in fury. "Come, Rage, we'll talk outside."
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/8/2010, 7:05 pm

Riley recoiled from the she-cats claws, one just barely grazing his face, but enough for blood to flow. He hissed and growled at the leader. Just you wait, filthy she-cat! I will get bigger! He hissed as blood dripped down his nose. This was not the end of his fit towards Echo, and he would prove to her someday that he was more fit to run this clan. he glanced back at Swift and glared.

"I am not watching you, nor will I be babysat, you better shape up and learn to live by yourself, I am not helping you. At all." he growled and stalked out of the nursery, trudging through the garbage and snow. Anger filled his little body like no other and he was ready to kill something, anything he could get his paws on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/8/2010, 11:16 pm

Failyn padded into the dump with Tomu hanging limply in her jaws, slowly gaining consciousness. She looked around camp and saw Echo exiting the Nursery with Rage, and Riley following a few moments later. She noticed the long scratch across her son's face and stiffled a gasp. "Riley, back inside!" she said as she neared him, ushering him back into the Nursery. She recognised the look on his face, something had definately rubbed his fur the wrong way! She saw him narrow his eyes at the kit she was holding, and glared at him, showing that she meant him to go inside. She followed him in and spat Tomu out onto a cushion, then looked around for Swift. "Riley, where did the other kit go? I told you to watch her!" she growled.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/8/2010, 11:39 pm

Bender entered the dump dragging a rabbit he found in a twolegs yard. Stupid thing didn't even run from him. Dropping it onto the heap with the rest of the pile. The rank stench of blood hung in the air. Someone had killed recently. As he padded away, he spotted Echo and Rage sitting togther talking quietly. Padding over he flicks his tail and sits down. "I smell fresh blood in the air today. Not to mention the stale stench of dried blood. So which one of you did the deed this time." he mews as he gives his grungy pelt a lick. "Looks like Failyn brought in another scrap from the the twolegplace. I wonder how this one will fair."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/9/2010, 2:53 am

Rage sneers as Echo strikes Riley, thinking it served him right for speaking back to her. He lifts his head high and struts out of the kit-place with the leader, nodding in greeting only half-heartedly to the other tom cat. There was no respect in the huge black feline, apart from for Echo's cunning plans. "I think she brought in another kittypet. And I killed Hawkstar."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top