Scarface's Group

Go down

Scarface's Group

Post  Guest on 11/27/2011, 11:35 am

Bloodfoot growled impatiently, panting in the scorching African heat that practically cooked his white pelt. Swatting at some bothersome flies with his tail, he made his way over to the refuge of some scrawny trees in an effort to soothe his skin with shade. His stomach rumbled loudly and the young lion shook out his mane irritably. He was starving, but he had to wait for the sun to set or else he'd roast in the unbearable heat.

He absently wondered where his brother had run off to; perhaps his own hunger and naturally ambitious personality had pushed him to hunt alone in the heat while Bloodfoot had been resting.

Back to top Go down

Re: Scarface's Group

Post  Guest on 11/28/2011, 3:42 am

Scarface returns victorious. Clutched in his jaws is a gazelle that was too lame to run away from his slow moving, brutish form. It's barely even a half-meal for him but he already ate the carcass of a zebra that the vultures had yet to discover. Today was his lucky day. Dropping the meal by the tree for his brother's hungry fangs, he slumps down in the cooler sand to pant away his pain; the sun has burnt his entire albino face, his red eyes stream with water and gunk in an attempt to keep themselves wet and his mane droops listlessly. But his brother must be fed. They must be strong at all times.

"Eat it. I'm not hunting again for a while."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/28/2011, 10:37 pm

Bloodfoot flattened his ears and stared up at his older brother with a flash of concern gracing his regal features. He looked terrible, his sensitive skin and eyes paying the price for withstanding the heat for so long. "You don't look so good, maybe you should take it easy, eh? Ambition is no good if it kills you in the end," he grumbled before digging into the meal heartily. He was grateful for it, without a doubt, but he didn't want Scarface to make rash decisions.

The smaller white male tore through the gazelle easily, the prey giving him more energy than he'd felt in a long while.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/1/2011, 7:14 pm

Scarface snarls irritably and swats a fly away from his face. "Why don't you take it easy on the thinking, little brother? I make the decisions around here." With a few minutes in the shade he starts looking better, the water streaming less from his eyes and his skin a little less red. Eventually he manages to haul himself to gigantic paws and drag them over to watch his younger sibling eat the prey. "You were hungry, weren't you? So stop complaining."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubypaw on 12/12/2011, 9:01 pm

Midnightstar carefully padded into the rogue's territory, seeking out the scent of one male who he had seen over the past moons and admired. He knew that while Bloodfoot was the submissive one of the pair, he had the authority to lead a good pride someday. Midnightstar settled himself down on the edge of the territory, waiting for Bloodfoot to show himself.
Rubypaw
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/12/2011, 10:57 pm

Bloodfoot was stalking through his and his brother's territory, squinting against the glare of the sun with throaty growls of distaste when suddenly he caught sight of a foreign lion on his land. With narrowed eyes, he proceeded forward without showing any fear or caution when suddenly he recognized the lion. Could it be? Midnightstar!?

The young white lion recognized MidnightPride's current leader and founder and suddenly his interest peaked ten fold. Carrying himself tall with an air of authority, putting on a show for the older lion, he stalked forward to be within proper speaking distance. "Midnightstar, what are you doing on our territory?" he roared, trying to appear more impressive than he was, his genuine curiosity and excitement shining through his ruse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubypaw on 12/13/2011, 1:29 pm

"I came to talk to you." answered Midnightstar as he got back onto his paws, facing Bloodfoot equally. He gave a quick shake to his mane, fluffing it out in size, and swiped his tongue around his jaws before continuing. "I need a new deputy and I think you're the lion to be it. Consider this, you serve as my deputy now and then later you'll be rewarded with control of the entire pride."
Rubypaw
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/13/2011, 5:42 pm

Tilting an ear back, the white lion considered the pride leader's offer carefully. He weighed the pros and cons in his head, kneading the ground with his sharp claws. On one paw, Midnightstar's offer was the chance of a lifetime. It was an easy pass into leadership, no fighting involved. On the other, Bloodfoot couldn't help but to have the nagging reminder of his brother's strong ambition and temper. "Livid" would be an understatement in regards to how Scarface would feel if he found out his own brother had blatantly betrayed him and left to take the easy way into the prides. He may even attack in the future, simply to spite the younger male, seeking his revenge.

Bloodfoot gave a slow, short nod in agreement after a long moment and gruffly answered the other lion. "I accept your offer."

Should Bloodfoot last long enough to take his rightful leadership of MidnightPride, he would deal with his older brother properly. He couldn't possibly let this chance slip from his grasp. Besides, he'd have a higher chance of driving his brother out, should circumstances come to that, with a loyal pride at his side to help.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubypaw on 12/14/2011, 8:47 pm

"Good, I was hoping you were smart enough to see the opportunity as it is." came Midnightstar's growl as he dipped his head to Bloodfoot. He turned and began to pad off at a relatively fast pace, hoping not to alert any of the other rogues.
Rubypaw
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/17/2011, 6:06 pm

Scarface watched the entire thing from the shadow of an acacia tree's branches. Funnily enough there's no rage in the albino's heat seared eyes, though his expression is permanently fixed into a scowl by scars that drag the corners of his mouth downwards. He knows he's too old to become the deputy of a pride. It's the best chance his little brother will ever have of becoming the leader of a pride; it's hardly being betrayed, just a show of rare good sense from the younger of the two siblings. "Good luck." He mutters to himself and turns to set off in search of other lions. He needs a deputy around, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fangstripe on 3/5/2012, 10:52 am

Fangstripe pauses on the edge of Scarface's territory, sniffing the marker that had been left. He could tell that the well-known rogue was alone, not grouped with another. Swiping his tongue around his jaws, Fangstripe settled down to wait and see when the other male would show up.
Fangstripe
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/11/2012, 8:42 pm

Scarface appears within the hour - the evening is approaching and as the sun's heat grows more bearable to the albino's scabby white fur, he sets off in a vague direction with the hopes of finding something easy to kill, or vulture food. Instead he finds another male on his territory, lowering his great head with a warning growl and holding off an attack for the moment. "What do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fangstripe on 3/12/2012, 9:46 am

"Greetings Scarface." answered Fangstripe, dipping his head out of respect. He knew he had to show respect if there was even a chance at him allying himself with the other male rogue. "My name if Fangstripe and until recently I was a pride lion. I had to leave my home upon receiving my full name and I know you are traveling alone in your territory these days. I thought it would be beneficial to both of us to join together."
Fangstripe
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum