Former SnowPride Lions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former SnowPride Lions

Post  Dustleaf on 11/15/2011, 5:01 pm

Coyoteflower: Dark tanwy female with ruffled fur. Coyoteflower is a unsociable lion. She doesn't stick to lions often. If you can get close to her, she must really like you. She protects all the lions close to her. Whenever a lion will approach her, she will not talk too much. (Female)
Bonecub: White female lion. Bonecub can be fierce but friendly. She is more of a lover not a fighter, and would rather help other lions then injure them. Parents are Snowstar and Heronwing, Littermate to Pebblecub, Freezecub, Barkcub, and Spottedcub. (Female)
Snowstar: A large male lion with an almost copper-colored mane and white around his mouth and eyes. Snowstar has a dark personality. He looks at the world with a dark point of view.  He sometimes laughs, but only in the presence of close friends (but he doesn't really have any). Snowstar likes to kill, and he doesn't care about his victims. Deputy: Kestrelstorm (Kestrelstar) (Male)
Orchidtail: Copper-shaded female who has never quite lost all of her baby spots. Orchidtail is outgoing, and is constantly wondering about the world around her. She tends to be submissive in hostile situations, but usually is the one getting herself into them. (Female)
Pinecub: Bright golden male with a white belly. I tend to blow little things up into big things and get overly dramatic,  and maybe I just need to gain more confidence. Parents are Snowstar and Blossomfur, Littermate to Shellcub, Fallowcub, Specklecub, Cloudcub, and Hollycub. (Male)
Gingerstorm: Medium golden female with a dark stripe down her back. She is very timid when she first meets any lion. Gingerstorm is a young heart, but is wise in battle. She holds herself with pride even though her fur has been damaged from battles. Gingerstorm is kind, but can be tough-headed. (Female)
Kestrelstar: A tawny male with a ragged mane from many a fight. Kestrelstar is a sweet male. He loves to play. Deputies: Gingerstorm, Briarheart (Briarstar) (Male)
Orchidsquirrel: A very dark and spotted female with an almost black stripe down her back. Athletic, curious, and intelligent, Orchidsquirrel is always on the move and requires a lot of exercise to dispel her considerable energies. Orchidsquirrel is also assertive, though not usually aggressive. (Female)
Briarstar: Small white male lion. Very shy, scared of most lions. Otherwise sweet, and always eager to learn. Parents are Snowstar and Soulfur, Littermate to Mouseberry and Blossompelt. Deputy: Blossompelt (Blossomstar) (Male)
Shellwhisker: Dark shaded male with spots all over face. I am always blabbing and cannot keep a secret,  but no matter what, my heart is in the right place. Parents are Snowstar and Blossomfur, Littermate to Fallowgorse, Pinecub, Specklenose, Cloudheart, and Hollypaw. (Male)
Ashcub: Pale golden male lion. Ashcub looks mischeivious. That is true, this young lion is very sneaky and wanting to get into trouble. Parents are Midnightstar and Asptail, Littermate to Mothcub, Graycub, Duskcub, Foxcub, and Aspencub. (Male)
Fallowgorse: Golden male with dark hash marks above eyes. I tend to get in trouble a lot,  but you will never find a more loyal friend than me. Parents are Snowstar and Blossomfur, Littermate to Shellwhisker, Pinecub, Specklenose, Cloudheart, and Hollysplash. (Male)
Blossomstar: Golden male with dark markings on his forehead. Quiet and gentle. Very delicate and innocent. A thinker. Parents are Snowstar and Soulfur, Littermate to Mouseberry and Briarstar. Deputy: Graywing (Graystar) (Male)

StarClan: Snowstar, Dawnpaw
StarPride: Snowstar
MistClan: Dustleaf
Dustleaf
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top