The fires of Rage burn bright

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fires of Rage burn bright

Post  Guest on 10/29/2011, 4:57 pm

Rage crouches under the cloying, thick-scented leaves of a holly bush, glaring in the direction of the twolegs that are currently carrying out the first movements of his plan. For once their visage does not inspire him with insane hatred, as they help in his revenge; they are laying branches onto a crackling fire, the heat of which can be felt even from this distance. Glancing back at the two other pitch-black cats that he has brought along, an evil smirk forms across a scarred muzzle. "There, now we just have to wait for the twolegs to turn their backs..."

Back to top Go down

Re: The fires of Rage burn bright

Post  Sparrowflight on 10/29/2011, 5:59 pm

'Do you have thistledown for brains?! You are crazier than a fox in a fit!' Kex hisses threateningly, 'Twolegs? Fire?!' Her tail lashes from side to side. It was a dangerous mission, she knew, but one that could be great. 'I must have bees in my head if I'm to go along with this.' Her fur stands on end as she creeps slowly forward with her leader and clanmate. Mousedung, foxdung, thistles, and thorns!
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/3/2011, 1:09 pm

Rage smirks, "But what do foxes in fits do, Kex? They kill cats and my plan promises many, many gloriously painful deaths for those idiots." Suddenly he notices that both of the large, stinking twolegs have turned their backs and he darts forward, snatching the far end of a branch from the fire in his strong jaws. The strength of the flames singe his whiskers and burn away the delicate fur from around his muzzle scars, but he doesn't care. He lifts it into the air to avoid setting fire to the underbrush and gestures with his head for the others to also grab a brand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 11/3/2011, 4:51 pm

Kex hisses and spits as she follows Rage, muttering insults under her breath. What a mousebrained idea! She grabs the burning stick in her jaw and races after Rage, growling loudly at the back of her throat. Rage will pay for this. Someday. Foxdung! She mentally screamed as a small ember from the fire catches under her claw. She races after Rage, ignoring the pain in her paw.
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top