Current ClawClan Plot

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Current ClawClan Plot

Post  Archbird on 1/31/2012, 11:06 pm

A dark red she-cat crashed into Stormtail with a howl of rage. Shocked, he staggered, and she spun around and nipped his hind leg. She turned again and nipped his forepaw, then reared up and lunged at him, sinking her teeth deep into his scruff.
Archbird
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mothtail on 1/31/2012, 11:17 pm

Panic lit a she-cat's eyes and she reared up at Mothtail, swiping blindly. He had her! Lifting his forepaws, he met her blow for blow. She staggered, trying to balance, while he kept swiping steadily, using a move he'd practiced over and over until it seemed as easy as hunting. She caught his muzzle with a claw but he hit back, slicing her ear, feeling it tear beneath his claws.
Mothtail
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 1/31/2012, 11:24 pm

"Aww, you're a wee little kit, now, aren't you?" Kex laughs, pitching herself sideways and throwing the young fighter off her back. "Never liked killing the small ones. I fancy myself a caring mother; wouldn't you agree?" She smiles then, showing all her gleaming, needle-sharp teeth. "Ahh, well, such is life."

With a high pitched sort of laugh, she launches herself past the tom, raking her claws along his side as she runs by. Her claws cut through the skin with ease, leaving a long line of deep-set cuts. Too late for him now; Even if he did manage to escape, his blood is poisoned.

As he hurries to counter another attack of hers, she suddenly comes to a stop and allows him to barrel into her, spinning him up over her and slicing through his sot underbelly. Even if he wants to fight anyone now, his injuries are too severe. He will bleed out in minutes.

"Sorry, lovely. Nice little fight, there; you even almost scratched me a few times. Oh, well. Was fun while it lasted!" She taunts, kicking dirt over his dying body.

-x-

Pepperleaf stares with a sort of adrenaline-filled glee at the battle. This, this is what he was made for. With a childish, high-pitched yowl, he launches himself at Rage, their leader. He can do this; of course he can. Rage is big and bulky and slow. Pepperleaf is fast and small and perfect for this. Digging three of his clawed feet into the tom's back, he uses his other to bat at the leader's ears.

Far too pointy, they are. He decides, wrinkling his nose at their seemingly sharp tips.

His eyes widen in surprise as Rage makes to roll over; death by oversized cat is not on his list of impressive endings. Quick as a stirking snake, he darts off the cat's shoulders and turns to face him, ignoring the sneer on the older tom's face.

"Sorry there, buddy. Know I'm not supposed to kill you an all bu--Ow!" He cries, as Rage stops his talking with a slice across the face. Well, that's not very nice of him. He thinks, sticking his tongue out at Rage in his moment of childish petulence. "All right now, Mister, you see here-- no! That's my shouler and I quite like it where it is, thanks. Now you see, the warrior code needs to be bent sometimes-- cut that out! Just sit still for a sec-- oh, foxdung, just fine, then! Just let me--ah, there. Much better." He mews, strategically pinning the older and larger tom down by his weak points. Reopened wounds, injured legs. Any sort of weakness.

"There. As I was saying. The warrior code needs to be bent now because you are a bad cat and my mum said that bad cats don't go to StarClan anyways. So you can just go rot in--that, I mean--well, somewhere else!" He finishes proudly, looking to Rage as if seeking praise for his warnings.

"Now, don't worry at all about it, I'm not that great at killings and all but yours can be quick. You've scratched me all up; look, I've got a bite between my should-- how did you even reach there?" He gave a hefty sigh and looked down at Rage calculatingly. "Nevermind that, then. In any case, I think I'm supposed to cut your throat. I--that sounds gross. All right then. Whatever. Fine. Honestly, if you weren't such an awful cat I wouldn't be bothering with this sort of thing." He mews finally, lifting his front leg from a wound on Rage's belly and bringing it down, fast, across Rage's throat. Grimacing at the blood, he darts off the cat.

Rage went limp.

"Well, I think that about did it. Now. Medicine cats. Where were they hiding out, again?" He murmurs to himself, drifting along the battling cats in deep thought and moderate pain.

Last edited by Dapplefoot on 1/31/2012, 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Windfern on 1/31/2012, 11:24 pm

Dustpelt growled as two she-cats plunged forward and began swiping at him together. Fielding blows from two pairs of paws, Dustpelt fought harder. But the blows kept coming, relentless and fast. His hind legs began to weaken. His muscles screamed to stop. Claws raked his muzzle, then his ears, then his cheek. The flurry of paws was too fast to match. He started to back away, his hind paws slipping on the trash. Then a she-cat ducked and bit his hind leg. It collapsed beneath him.
Windfern
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynxpaw on 1/31/2012, 11:45 pm

Spitting with fury at his dead clanmate, Sedgepaw strick at Kex with a blow so fierce it sent her crashing against a loose rock in the dump. His eyes smoldered with rage, pure anger at the cat who had killed his denmate.
Lynxpaw
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 1/31/2012, 11:56 pm

"Oh, another runt" You've got some power in you, though. Might make a good dump cat." Kex mews, picking herself up from the ground. She could feel this ones anger, sparks reaching out from his fur and stinging her slightly. "You know, I don't like you. You're boring. Predictable. You'll need to do something unexpected to win. Like this!" She yowls happily, spinning around and yanking down a wall of trash, sending it crashing over the small fighter.

"Oh, that hurt, didn't it?" She taunts, watching as the tom shoulders off the trash and limps towards her, eyes still ablaze. "Well, fine then, if you're so eager to join him." She sighs, lunging foward and smashing her two front paws down hard on his ears, dazing him completely. With a grin, she circled around the tom, trying to find the funnest way to kill him. Her eyes narrow and she lets out a rustrated puff of air, flexing her claws impatiently.

"You know, I think I'll just go for efficiency now. You're boring. Thistle for brains. Fueled by emotions. Doesn't make for a good fight." She sighs, losing the thrill. With a lazy sort of jump, she lands on his back and bites down on his spine, killing him instantly.

Rolling her shoulders to rid herself of the ache from her original blow, she faces the battle again, tuting at the dump's declining population. This will not do.
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2/1/2012, 9:20 am

Moran has spent fight dodging and weaving between fighters, fearfully searching for Spice... As he finds her, a tom is about to pounce on her from behind. A rage that Moran has never felt before rises up inside him, possessing his paws and causing him to leap at the male with a blood-thirsty yowl. The brief bloody tussle that results ends in the male fleeing and Moran's mouth filled with the blood stained scrap of an ear. Feeling more of an idiot than ever, he turns to Spice and mumbles "Ears to you," as deep within his mind he realises that this might just be love.

--

Rage feels the life draining from his body. He never knew death would be so cold... But he hears Kex's voice and smiles. If she escapes the clan cats have no idea how stupid they have been - his legacy will live on, growing inside her. The tom slips into the darkness smiling.

----

Rabbitstar screeches for the battle to halt; blood flows freely from her many wounds and her claws are stuck with fur. But most of the clawclan cats have fled or been killed by now, "The battle is over! ClawClan is defeated!" She sings out in triumph.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gingerkit-FogClan on 2/1/2012, 10:22 am

"Well done, Rabbitstar, well done, all of you." meowed Heavystar as she padded over, licking dirt and blood from her pelt. It was one of the few times she was thankful that she had a short bob for a tail, if nothing at all, no cat had been able to sink their claws into it during the whole fight. "I suggest we all get back to our own clans though, especially those who have lost their leaders in battle." She dipped her head out of respect for the other leaders, then turned and began to lead her own clan back home.
Gingerkit-FogClan
Rogue
Rogue

Female Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morningkit on 2/1/2012, 10:57 am

Petalpelt glanced over at the dead body of Amberstar, swallowing hard when he realized what this meant for him. He gave his pelt a brisk shake and nodded at Jaytail to show the tom that he was ready, despite everything. "Sandstep?" he meowed to one of his senior warriors. "Will you lead the clan home? I need to go with Jaytail to the Moonstone."
Morningkit
Rogue
Rogue

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandstep on 2/1/2012, 10:58 am

"Of course I will, good luck." meowed Sandstep to Petalpelt, touching his clanmates nose with his own. He gathered up the rest of the LynxClan cats and flicked his tail, leading them back towards their mountain camp.
Sandstep
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaytail on 2/1/2012, 10:59 am

"Well, now that that's taken care of.. Let's get going." meowed Jaytail to Petalpelt, flicking his own tail to lead the deputy towards the sacred meeting spot of the medicine cats.
Jaytail
Kittypet
Kittypet

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 2/1/2012, 12:06 pm

Kex eyes widen at the cat's announcement. "Oh, thats rubbish!" She spits, glaring at the retreating cats in a bad temper. "No, complete fox droppings." Swearing profusely, she furiously kicks up the battle debris by her feet, leaving a wide circle of clearance around her.

"Rage, they're leaving! Weve got to do something; the battle was just getting interesting! Rage? Oh, you rabbit-brained old sot, where've you g--" Kex stops suddenly, having caught sight of Rage's fallen body. Her eyes widen momentarily before an icy wave of calm slices through her, sharpening her senses and dulling all emotions.

Dead.

Rage is dead.

Kex leaves the battlefield then in a sort of trance, a mask of calm indifference. He couldn't be dead. He's Rage! Rage; their leader, their rock, the survivor. The fire-tamer.

Her mate.

Finally, her mask broke, and a look of utter loathing and fury took its place as she silently padded towards the twoleg-place. The clan cats will regret this.
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2/1/2012, 4:57 pm

Frogleap pads out of the brush and calls out "Cats of BadgerClan to me! We've lost Sandstar and Specklespider in this battle. But we are BadgerClan, we will stay strong even in this dark and sad time. Let's go home." Giving a brief nod to the leaders of the other clans and medicine cats, he leads the way back to camp.

Spice turned just in time to see Moran knocking a tom away. Spice's eyes glowed with emotion for the young tom. She'd talk more when they went home. Padding over to Rabbitstar, she mews. "I want to thank you and the other clans for helping us get our home back. We will re-build the farm, and we will continue to live in peace. You are welcome on the farm anytime."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2/2/2012, 1:53 pm

Moran stands shoulder to shoulder with Spice as she purrs to Rabbitstar - as they turn to leave, he smiles, just once, sharing the pain and loss with the leading she-cat, a look of two noble hearts born of such evil and neglect. The destruction of ClawClan is a true rebirth for both of them and he doesn't look back once.

------

Rabbitstar nods royally to Spice, "I wish you the best of luck and may the ancestors shine down on your pawsteps, clan cats or no. You've proved yourself in my eyes. You're welcome in LionClan as well." The she-cat's swaying on her paws with blood loss but yowls to her clan, "Let us head for home!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top