Current ClawClan Plot

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Current ClawClan Plot

Post  Guest on 9/18/2011, 7:50 am

Jet's muzzle pulled back in a snarled smile and he turned to Moran, raising a paw and stricking it down hard on the young toms ear, releasing his claws just into to swip hard. A slit appeared on the toms ear and he watched the blood trickle before nodding in satisfaction, a disgusting smile still on his face. Raising his paw again he glared at Moran, and hissed.

"Now get out of my sight before I take yours. You leave again without my permission I will skin you alive tom." He growled, inches from Moran's face.

After he was finished with Moran he looked up at Rage again and dipped his head. "Rage, I need to address something with you if you have time right now." He mrrowed firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/25/2011, 1:24 pm

Bender watched in disgust as Jet attacks the young tom. Growling under his breath, he pads over to Moran and plops down next to him. "You need something on that ear to stop the bleeding. Follow me." he mews.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/26/2011, 4:51 pm

Moran screams out when his ear is ripped open, feeling his pulse race and sticky crimson dribble down his forehead, matting the fur. Once Jet releases him, he shoots away across the dump to lick his wounds; the fur along his back bristles as Bender approaches, showing the first hostility since he came here. It seems the dump is toughening him a little. "You want to help me?"

---

Rage blinks once and licks away a fleck of blood that splattered against his shoulder, making a satisfied sound. The violence of the action pleases his rotten stinking soul, almost as corrupted and trashed as the dump that he reclines against, enjoying the stench of the rubbish and the rustle of the rats. "What did you want, Jet?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/26/2011, 5:23 pm

Riley let out a little snicker as he watched the soft former kittypet Moran speed by with a freshly split ear. The smokey grey tom narrowed his eyes as he peered out from his trash can and after a moment he stalked out into the open to stretch, wrinkling his nose with disgust for the other cats around him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/26/2011, 7:05 pm

"Why do you think I said what I did?" Bender mews as he pads across the dump. Finding a small clump of cobweb, he presses it down over Moran's ear. "That shoud help. We don't have much for pain out here though. But you're a tough cat, you can handle it." Bender mews as licks the taste of blood of his paw. "We may be rouges, but there's no reason to be cruel to each other."

Tomu sits on top of a mound of trash and looks out over the dump. Growling as she spots Rage and Jet speaking to each other. "One day, they'll regret bringing me here." she mews to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/26/2011, 8:37 pm

Moran juts his muzzle in the direction of the two hulking black toms, grumbling under his breath. "They seem to think so," Eventually he shudders and the fur goes down on his spine, the poor young cat appearing to see the other tom for the first time. "Thank you. Why are you a rogue?"

---

Rage glances up at the dump's towering height and grins to himself at the sight of Tomu's glare. He has plans for her festering rage, though... eventually. In the meantime he awaits Jet's reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/26/2011, 11:54 pm

Jet flicked his thick black tail, unsheathing and sheathing his claws into the soft mud of the dump's terrian. He flicked an ear and grumbled a bit before clearing his throat.

"I noticed that Lyn hasn't been around lately.. Did she get your permission to leave?" He mewed, not letting go of a glare on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/27/2011, 9:45 am

Rage appears to think on this for a moment - he paid little attention to Failyn these days, as he expected her to be in the nursery under his command by now. "She is not in the nursery? She has no permission to leave... perhaps she's hunting the traitor, Rabbitclaw."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/27/2011, 4:54 pm

"Good question. I was tossed out by twolegs when I was young. I don't fit in with the kittypets. I tried to, but my size and my sharp tounge and temper always got the best of me. And I don't fit in the Clans either." Bender mewed thoughtfully. "I think Jet and Rage have a differant idea of what being a rouge means then I do. I'd rather let the clans and the farm cats live in peace and just stay out of the way. But Rage wants power, and he'd kill to get it." Bender glances at the two black toms and back to Moran. "Let's go hunting. Somewhere where the prey doesn't taste like garbage."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/29/2011, 7:55 pm

"Rage stole me..." Moran mews quietly, remembering his warm twoleg home and the caress of their loving hands. He missed it back there, in the clean smelling, comfortable environment. "Why didn't you try to go to the farm cats?" He asked Bender as he crept alongside him, keeping so low to the ground that he was a smudge against the landscape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 9/29/2011, 8:34 pm

Kex' tail lashes as she sits her silent watch over camp. She had only arrived three days ago, and was adjusting very slowly, it seems. Her sharp green eyes flicker from one corner of camp to another, observing the life she now belongs to. A muscle twitches in her shoulder. How she longs for control... but no. She'll fight her way through. She WILL be respected here. Her pride will not allow any lower.

Kex knows she is a formidable fighter. Long hours of training and battle had wrought that out of her. Her claws and teeth are the only groomed parts of her body; for what's the use of fur besides warmth? She could care less about her appearance, so long as she kept her battle ability.

A hiss escapes her maw as she climbs her way down from her rubbish pile. She already hates this place.
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/29/2011, 9:19 pm

"That's what Rage does. He goes to the Twoleg place and steals young cats. Have you seen a small spotted she-cat around? Tomu? She was brought here as a kit. I don't see much of her lately, she stays in the shadows now. A shell of the cat she used to be." Bender mews as he leads Moran away from the dump. "The farm? I never thought about the farm cats." Bender paused and looked around. Jet and Rage wheren't in veiw, and no other cat was in sight. Looking down at Moran, he knew what he had to do, even if it cost him his life. "Do you know the way to the farm?" Bender mewed softly.

Tomu slipped down off the garbage heap and pads to the only source of water in the dump. Taking a drink, she wrinkles her nose at the stale tasteing water. She finishes and turns away, still keeping the Rage and Jet in her line of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/30/2011, 7:55 am

Moran pricks up his one working ear - the other now a congealed, tattered ugly stump - and points with his entire body towards Twoleg Place in excitement. If he hadn't been mauled by four facial scars and the bloody ear, the little grey tom would have been quite handsome, especially with his dappled jaw and paws. As it was, he looked like a real rogue before his time. "It's nearer Twoleg Place; sometimes the farm cats would turn up to pilfer food from bowls left outside. They always apologise, and it's not like food is short at Twoleg Place."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 10/19/2011, 10:45 am

Kex pads slowly over to Rage, biting her tongue against the critisism threatening to spill out. Lashing her tail slightly, she stops just short of him, shaking her head slightly to clear it. 'I'd like to go find some twoleg kits or something equally as pathetic to recruit here, if that's not against your wishes?' Her tone is laced with the smallest hint of sarcasm, undectable to those who do not know her. She sheathes and unsheathes her claws, waiting for his answer.
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 10/21/2011, 5:51 pm

Rage favours Kex with a yellow-eyed glance, a soft growl of thought springing deep from his chest. "If you can, steal clan-cat apprentices. They have fighters' blood in their veins already and take less training to become effective warriors. But failing that, do as you will to ensure fresh young blood for us."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 10/22/2011, 2:01 pm

Kex sizes Rage up, narrowing her eyes threateningly. 'Fine. I'll go travel through all the Clans, I want to see what territory ClawClan will rule one day. I'll be back in a quarter moon, maybe a half.' Her mouth barely moves as she talks, and her muscles flex instictively. 'I'll bring back a few cats.' Her eyes glint, and for the first time since her arrival, a twisted smile spreads across her face. This will be fun. Territory to steal, cats to kill, kits to torment... This is what she lives for.
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 10/27/2011, 4:29 pm

Rage suddenly takes to his feet and leaps down from the chair that is his throne; even when on the ground, he's a head and shoulders above a normal cat in size and his coat ripples with muscles. "Before you go anywhere... There is a mission for the two of you, my two strongest fighters," He looks between Jet and Kex, a smirk coming to his features that should cause any rational feline to shudder in forebearing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 10/27/2011, 4:35 pm

Kex grits her teeth, turning around slowly. Though the compliment soothes her ego some, she still hates being ordered around. Raising her eyes to meet his, she waits for him to continue.
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 10/27/2011, 5:47 pm

Rage re-thinks his previous statement, deciding for once to set foot outside the dump and take part in a destructive mission himself. "I will accompany you. We must make haste to the twoleg dens before my plan becomes moot..." He steps, leading the way with certainty. "I'll explain along the way..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/27/2011, 11:18 pm

Tomu slipped down off of her perch among he garbage. The distant scent of smoke still hung in the air from Rage and Jet seeking revenge on Bender and Moran. "Wish they would've taken me a long as well. Stupid worthless toms." She hisses as she knocks over a large peice of Twoleg rubbish. "Stuck in this place with nothing but trash, and vermin." Lashing her tail, she stalks off to find something to eat that didn't reek ot twolegs, or wasn't crow food.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 1/26/2012, 11:43 pm

Rage sleeps restlessly on his throne of an armchair. Something is wrong in the air.

---

Rabbitstar crouches at the head of her clan's forces on the border of the forest. She never thought she'd return here and it sets her fur standing on end. They must wait for the other clans to arrive before the attack goes ahead. "Keep watch, we must not be discovered."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 1/28/2012, 12:56 pm

Spice leads her small group towards Rabbitstar and her warriors. Dipping her head to Rabbitsar, she waits for the other clans.

Tomu flicks an ear towards the edge of the dump. She hears movement, but thinks it's probally just a rat looking for a meal. Turning over, she tucks her nose under her tail and tries to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shellsong on 1/29/2012, 1:27 pm

Sandstar brought her cats to the edge of the clearing near the LionClan cats, stopping at a low-growing bush with Frogleap. "You should be safe here." she meowed, dipping her head to the medicine cat. "May StarClan grant you luck with treating the injured."
Shellsong
Loner
Loner

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gingerkit-FogClan on 1/29/2012, 1:48 pm

Heavystar crept up next to Rabbitstar, her stub of a tail twitching back and forth. "Do they know we're here yet?" she whispered to the LionClan leader.
Gingerkit-FogClan
Rogue
Rogue

Female Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowpaw-SnowPride on 1/29/2012, 2:14 pm

Amberstar padded up near Heavystar and Rabbitstar, dipping his head in greeting. He leaped onto a low-hanging branch with plenty of leaves to conceal the tom, waiting to hear the battle yowl.
Sparrowpaw-SnowPride
Rogue
Rogue

Male Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top