Current ClawClan Plot

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Current ClawClan Plot

Post  Guest on 3/14/2011, 11:29 pm

Frogleap wrote:Bender was about ready to speak, when Riley launched at him. Feeling his teeth and claws digging into his flesh. Reaching around, he snatchd Riley up by his scruff, and plopped him down in front of him. "Very good. You attacked before I could speak. Always use your wits. And never let your guard down." Bender growled. "Now, try something else. Surprise me." Riley showed promise. He'll turn into a fine fighter.

Tomu growled as Failyn sank her claws into Swift pelt. Tomu lept at Failyn and sank her fangs into her neck and slashed at Failyn's ears and face with her claws. She wasn't going to let her hurt Swift.

Rosewind wrote:Failyn whipped her head around, sending Tomu flighing over to the other side of the Nursery. A thin line of blood trickled down her shoulder and ear. The mouse-brained kit had reopened her rat wound! Growling fiercely, she pushed down harder on Swift, making her squeal. "Nice try, but not good enough," she said, and evil grin speading across her face.

Poppystar wrote:Riley growled at the tom and stood, turning to stalk away before turning quickly. He launched himself at the tom and dragged a paw across his face before turning and sliding under the toms belly and kicking vigoriously at his pluch belly with unsheathed paws, biting his front legs with sharp teeth. After a moment he slid out from under the tom and bounced away, his back arching and his tail lashing fitfully.

Frogleap wrote:Bender flinched as Riley sank his needle sharp teeth into his leg. As the young tom bounced away, Bender quickly and quietly hooked a paw around Riley's hind leg, and drug him back over. "Very good. That'll be enough for now. Come on, I'll show you where you can rest up for the night."

Tomu bounced off the side of the nursery, and landed in a heap. Shaking her head, she felt a small trickle of blood welling up next to her eye. Glaring at Failyn, she growled. "You can toss me around like freshkill, but you still won't break me."

Rosewind wrote:"Won't break you, huh?" Failyn said, shoving Swift to the side. The small she-cat gasped in releif of being released from Lyn's horridly painful grip and just lay there, exhausted. Meanwhile, Failyn stalks over to Tomu and pins her down and whispers into her ear,"I 'aint tryin' to break you, just toughen you up. You sure are feisty, but that can only get you so far," she hissed, smiling wickedly.

Poppystar wrote:Riley glared wickedly as the tom tripped him up, causing him to fall flat on his side. With a threatening hiss he turned on the tom and growled, showing he wasn't going to just let Bender push him around. With a swift swipe of a paw, claws extended, he smacked the older tom in the face and stalked away. He wasn't a small kit and wasn't going to be pushed around like one anymore.

"I will find my own place to sleep. I don't need you to watch over me like a mother hen." He hissed, his tail kinked in an arch behind him as he stalked away. He remembered the trash can he once played in and found food. Quickly the tom raced at it and knocked it over to the its side. With a satisfied grin he crawled inside and began pushing the garabage out, ignoring the food scraps left by twolegs.

Tanglewhisker wrote:Rage yawns as he finishes talking to Echo; clearly they've worked a few plans out or something similiar. He gives her a respectful nod and then leaps up the dump pile to settle in 'his' armchair. There he almost instantly falls asleep, knowing that most cats aren't stupid enough to meddle with him. Especially not when he still has the fur of a dead leader between his claws.

Frogleap wrote:Bender growled as Riley swiped a claw across his face. He let Riley go off on his own, but he keeps an eye on where he went. "Tough little cat, but still has alot to learn about the world." He mews to himself. Licking his paw, he swipes it across his face wiping away the small trickle of blood. After finshing, he gets up and stalks over to his den. He can still see Riley's chosen den, so he settes down and lies down on top of his, watching.

Tomu hisses as Failyn pins her down. "I don't need to be tough! I can take care of myself just fine. Let the weak one go home. She'll never be strong enough to make it here. But I can take it. I won't back down from anything." Tomu grits her teeth and scrabbles free from Lyn's grasp. Sitting down, she glares at Lyn. Hopefully her plan will work. Act like she was following along, and then attack.

Rosewind wrote:"I can see that, but, alas, I can't just let fresh meat run up and leave. Nope, no can do. Besides, if I let her leave, then Echo would have my pelt, as well as Swift's, so no. She'll do just fine," Failyn growled, making sure that Tomu couldn't wriggle out of her grasp.

Poppystar wrote:Morelfur let out an angry yowl to let his presence be known. Within minutes he could see cats emerging from different place to peer at him. With his chest puffed out and his tail held high the tom waited to either be attacked or talked to by a leader or second in command. He flicked the tip of his tail until he noticed a black tom sitting upon a strange object, taking his time to get up and address the tom. Waiting impaitently he stared with narrow eyes.

"Are you going to make me stand here all day or do I just make myself at home." He let out a angered hiss.

-+-

Riley poked his head out of his new den and looked at the strong black warrior with curious eyes. He looked around and noticed Bender watching him. With a hiss he growled in his direction and slinked back into his trash can. curling up at the back and covering his face with his tail. He had no time for silly drama.

Rosewind wrote:Lyn smiled evilly as Tomu stopped struggling in her grasp, but glared up at her with hate burning brightly in her eyes. She pricked her ears as she heard Morelfur outside and shoved Tomu to the side, making her squeak in pain. She rolled her eyes at how fragile these past kittypets were and padded outside the entrance of the makeshift nursery, spotting a black tom standing in the middle of the dump.

She smirked, her green eyes glinting in the shadows, but quickly frowned as she saw him address Rage. Rage! Just because he sits on that stupid chair he's treated like a leader. Kill one cat and everyone's afriad. Echo treats him like he's speacial, but he's just a thorn stuck in my pad, she thought with a hiss, glaring at him from where she crouched. Her feelings about him were plainly shown, hate. But it was not her place to make decissions right now, she was stuck in the Nursery caring for two weakling kits while her own son wasn't even in there any more. She was a lowly queen, and it raised a growl in her chest. No, she couldn't deal with new comers at the moment. Apparently that was Rage's job, but one day she would. . . .

Tanglewhisker wrote:Rage uncurls at a lazy pace, taking the time to yawn insultingly before he drops down from the cushioned haven of 'his' chair, slinking across the dump like a black streak of coiling water. Each step is graceful, fluid and backed by the rolling muscles under his short black coat. The fur is sleek, though occasionally tangled in places or bald where a scar has formed, and shines like the darkest of nights. Luminous yellow eyes do not bother to blink as they inspect the tom cat that addressed him for an uncomfortable amount of time. Finally he sits and starts to view the underside of his own claws, flicking them out one at a time.

"What brings you here, Clan cat? Thrown out or did you leave?" A delicate pink tongue tastes his ebony lips thoughtfully between words, "We'd welcome you more... enthusiastically, but unfortunately you stink of the Warrior code."

Poppystar wrote:Morelfur watched the black tom. His every movement rang of authority, more so then any other cat peering our of their trash cans and small caves that were made of thick piles of garbage. He snorted when the tom sat before him, although addressing him, he seemed to ignore him almost completely.

"Kicked out? Don't be so serious. I left, clan life is a bunch of rubbish." He almost snarled on the last bit. He thought for a moment back to when he was just a young tom romping around with his siblings. He had a dream, his father had spoke to him about teaching the ways of becoming a powerful cat. He had a feeling that this was where his path lay. With a flick of his tail the tom sat down and stared at the bulging muscle that cascaded over the tom's hide. They were much different in size, bulk or looks. Both sets of yellow eyes were burning, only focused on different subjects at the time. Morelfur lashed his tail more impatiently.

"Are you the leader of this... Shabby group of cats?" He smirked peering at a few cats looking at him with wide eyes.

Frogleap wrote:Bender uncruls himself from his sleeping postion. Yawning, he stretches and pads over to the freshkill pile. Pulling out a large rat, he carries it to the nursery. Slipping inside, he drops it at Lyn's paws. "Figured you'd probally be hungry. How are those two getting on?" He mews pointing to Tomu and Swift. Blinking at the two young she-cats, he waves them over with his tail. "Come on you two, you both need to eat too." Wrapping his tail around his paws, he sits down. "I thought you'd like a bit of company. It can get pretty lonely being cooped up alone." He mews. Licking his paw, he gives Lyn a friendly smile.

Tanglewhisker wrote:Rage places his paw back on the ground and smirks, knowing that the news he has for the group is going to shock them. "Yes, I am the leader. Echo passed away in her sleep and only days before named me her second-in-command. I am your new leader."

He stands to circle the new tom once more, appraising his muscular stance and hatred for the clan cats, nodding in acceptance finally. "You are welcome here. You'll make a fine fighter. What's your name? I'm Rage."

Back to top Go down

Re: Current ClawClan Plot

Post  Rosewind on 3/15/2011, 9:32 pm

Failyn heard that Echo and passed and she'd left Rage in charge! Her sleek, black ur bristled with anger, and she stormed into the Nursery, Bender appearing moments later with a rat. "Thank you, Bender," she said, her voice tainted with venom. She tore off peices of the prey and gave them to the kits. Swift still looked rather weak from her, well, incounter with her and her son. Tomu still looked up at Lyn with hatred sparking in the young cats eyes. She'd stolen her from home, she understood. Tomu was going to hate her. "Well, I don't get lonely. They keep me buisy, so I don't pay attention to that. How is my son? I haven't seen him for a while."
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/15/2011, 10:16 pm

"Riley is doing well. I need to take him out for some more training soon. But I see we have a new leader and a new member. A clan cat has joined us." Bender mews. Looking at the kits his gaze softens a bit. "They don't seem to be to into clan life do they? Espically that small one. But this one looks like she has some fire behind her eyes." He mews as he meets Tomu's eyes.

Tomu grabs her chunk of prey and turns her back to Lyn. Keeping her ears flat she listens to Bender. He seemed okay to her, but she was still wary of the large tom. Glaring she stares at him with as much hate as she can muster. With a growl she mews. "I hate it here. I can't even go outside without getting my pelt ripped off."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/16/2011, 9:21 pm

Morelfur dips his head in respect to the leader and flicks the tip of his tail. He figured a clan name was no longer in order for him. It would sound ridiculous in a dump. He weighed a few names in his head before finishing off with one that was suiting for him. It was something he heard some kittypets talk about while patroling the borders one time, a big black bird like metal creature that flew through the sky, Jet was what he recalled it to be.

"You can call me Jet." He mrrowed a deep throaty response.

Glancing around Jet wondered if he should just make himself at home. "Do I just find a place to sleep and claim it?" He asked Rage, looking at the tom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 3/16/2011, 9:54 pm

"A Clan cat, interesting," Failyn said, licking her paw, then glanced back at the kits. "You have no idea," she replied to Bender, then narrowed her eyes as Tomu spoke up. "That's why you need to get stronger, cupcake. So you can defend yourself." she told Tomu, hinting toward their "training" earlier.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/17/2011, 4:17 pm

Rage nods up towards his chair and mrowls warningly "That's my sleeping spot. Other than that, find a place and mark it. I have business to attend to, now."

Enjoying the idea of being leader was nothing without actually doing a leader's chores, he thought to himself as he padded towards the nursery, poking only his head inside. He knew full well that Failyn hated him. He thought it useful. "Failyn, your son is a fighter now, yes? Does that make you ready to have another litter of kits? I intend to keep up Decay's old way and have you choose a mate. We need all the new blood we can manage."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 3/17/2011, 4:54 pm

Lyn narrowed her eyes as Rage came in to the Nursery, and her green eyes turned to slits as he finished speaking. "Yes, Riley is now a fighter. But, kits? Annother mate? I'm still looking after these two! I don't very much have time for more kits! Honestly, the only thing she-cats seem to be worth of around here is bearing kits!" she hissed to him, her ears flattened against her skull.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/17/2011, 5:02 pm

Bender blinks as Rage comes into he nursery. As he orders Failyn to choose a mate, Bender hopes she chooses him. He liked her. But he couldn't tell her that. He was a tough rouge that didn't like anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/18/2011, 8:17 am

Rage shrugs his muscular shoulders, "Regardless of what you think she-cats are worth, the fact is that we're low on members and need as many kits as possible. I was considering making you my second-in-command after the litter, as these two young she-cats will be ready to choose their mates by then. Your considerable hatred of nearly everything is impressive, I must say." He completely ignores Bender for the moment, as he has no business with the tom. "But if you'd rather protest, I'm sure our new Jet would make a fine second."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/18/2011, 10:48 am

Bender felt his pelt prickle when Rage said he'd make Jet second in comand. Flicking his tail he mewed. "I better go now." Giving Lyn a nod, he squeezed past Rage and out into the dump. Looking around, he spotted the new tom. Padding over he mews. "I guess you're Jet?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 3/19/2011, 1:02 am

Lyn's eyes widened at this news. Second in comand? Was he serious? She hated him, but he'd put her in charge after him? She was a bit skepticle, but when she heard that he'd put the Clan cat in second comand if she refused, rage bubbled inside her. "The Clan cat! I think not. Fine, I'll pick a mate," she hissed, her tail bristling. Annother litter, and I could gain power! she thought, grinning evilly.

But who shal I pick? Thinking through all the members, there were only three: Rage, Bender, and Jet. Definately not Rag. she thought, shaking her head. That leaves the Clan cat and Bender. She didn't even know Jet, she wasn't about to choose him. So, that leaves Bender. Thinking it over, Bender was the only one that had ever probably cared about her. He'd taken it upon himself to train her son, and had even brought her fresh-kill before. "Bender shall be my mate," she growled to Rage, licking her paw, and glaring at him, venom in her eyes.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/23/2011, 8:05 pm

Jet was sniffing a small cushion under some sort of overhang when a tom came up behind him, asking him who he was. He bristled and wirled around glaring at the tom. With a growl he got in Bender's face. He was not here to make friends and he certainly wasn't going to be nice.

"It is none of your business who I am so I suggest you beat it!" he hissed and lashed his tail, his claws extending incase the other tom decided to take him up on a challenge. His muscle bunched and he was ready for anything. Looking the other tom up and down he snorted, knowing he could easily take him.

-+-

Riley padded out of his trash can and looked at the new cat, his eyes narrowing. He knew this one seemed a bit off. With a grunt he stretched and looked at Bender watching the his so-called mentor face off with this new black tom. With an eye roll he was almost sure he would have to save his butt. Or he could just let him fend for himself, not like it would do him any harm, he was capable of taking care of himself. Now how to prove that to Rage so he could gain some control over this pathetic dump.

With another glance at Bender and the new cat he padded out of the dump and towards the forest, hunting wasn't such a bad idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/23/2011, 8:28 pm

Bender eyed Jet coolly as he hissed in his face. "Suit yourself." he mewed. Turning his back on Jet, he pads away to find out where Riley had gone. He did make a promise to Lyn that he'd keep an eye on the young tom. Following his scent, he pads out into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 3/24/2011, 12:03 am

Watching Bender go on his way, Jet glared. He didn't lower his hackles and marked the cushion behind him out of spite, claiming it as his. With a grunt he padded off into the Twoleg Place. He sniffed around a bit, taking in the scent of all the cats around him. Time to go hunting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 4/8/2011, 3:02 pm

Rage nods, "Then you shall be second-in-command after your first litter of kits. Soon these two will be ready to become fighters." He eyed the two she-cats that were residing in the den for the moment, lingering on Swift; he remembered her, from when they'd snatched her from the twolegs. "When they are ready, I will mentor the white one."

With that, he leaves, heading out into the forest without another word to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 4/8/2011, 3:19 pm

Lyn nodded to Rage, smiling herself. Power was within her grasp, she only needed one more litter, and she would be ruling the dump cats. . . with Rage. Rage won't be around forever, she thought to herself, then glanced over at the two kits. They were just about ready to leave the Nursery and care for themselves, and she wouldn't have to watch them all the time. Couldn't happen fast enough, she thought sourly. She quickly padded out and picked out a mouse, and went back into the make-shift nursery, tossing the prey over to the kits. "Eat," she said, then sat down on one of the cushions and groomed her pelt.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 4/20/2011, 12:00 pm

Rage returns, spitting out a young cat at Jet's feet. "His name is Moran. You will train him to fight." Not explaining anything else, nor where the long scratches down the tom's face came from, he leaps up onto 'his' chair and curls up, surveying the ClawClan territory from on high.

--

Moran shivers, crouching in front of Jet. He is a dark grey cat with strange black ticking along the fur of his jaw and paws. The tip of his tail is white and his eyes are a wonderful green-yellow; bleeding gashes run down his face in four long lines. "Where am I?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 4/20/2011, 2:05 pm

Lyn padded out of the Nursery and over to Rage after he spat Moran at Jat. "Rage, both Swift and Tomu have past their sixth moon. I think it's high time they leave the Nursery," she told him, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws, the tip flicking back and forth. She wanted this conversation to be quick.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 4/20/2011, 2:44 pm

Rage looks highly thoughtful about this, before nodding. "Yes, most definitely. I will train Swift in our ways; tell Bender that he can divide his time between Riley and Tomu. While you are out of the nursery, help him with their training, will you?" It seems this is more of a question, than an order and he looks as if he is expecting her to refuse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 4/23/2011, 8:06 pm

Lyn narrowed her eyes to green slits as she looked at Rage, her tail tip twitching more furiously. After a few moments of thinking it over, she gave a short nod to Rage. "Fine, I'll help him," she growled, then got back to her paws and swiftly stalked out of the dump. At the moment, she had no intention of training the young cats, or visiting her new mate. No, she had something she needed to do first.

She'd heard of a young kit that had been found as a kit wondering around the territory while she was traveling with Riley to get to the dump many moons ago, and the description of this kit had stuck in her head. There was one kit that hadn't died while traveling to the dump, but simply disappeared. Amber, her name was Amber, Failyn recalled. The other kits had been to weak to move on, but she, she had been strong, and that day when Lyn hadn't been able to find her, grief had overwelmed her. She was sure that the ginger she-cat would have made it, but no, she'd been stolen by a clan. The kit would be a clan apprentice by now, and Lyn was determained to find the she-cat. She was her daughter, Amber would remember her, and Lyn was certain she would be able to convience the young she-cat to come back with her to the dump. If she could, Amber would have valueable information on the clans that would help ClawClan greatly.

So, Lyn bound through the twoleg place, toward the forest and the clan territories, her pads scraping against the rough stone and stinging her paws. Soon, soft grass soothed her aching paws as she reached the edge of twoleg place, and slipped through the undergrowth to clan territory.

~*~*~

Lyn padded back into the dump, one ear torn, and a deep gash across her cheek, covered in blood, but most of it was from the ClawClan traitor she'd killed. He deserved it, she thought. He abandoned all of us here at the dump for the Clans, he deserved to die.
She grabbed a rat from the small pile of fresh-kill and dug into the rat ravenously, licking the juices from her maw, and leaving the blood on her fur to make a point to the other cats, that she was a force to be reckoned with.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 5/16/2011, 5:29 pm

Rage finally wakes up from his long, well-earned (in his opinion) snooze and sneers down at the cowering kittypet that he dragged in. Moran slinks away and he is contented with intimidating the young cat. Noting that Failyn looked unusually murderous - even more so than usual - he leaps down from his throne of a rotting armchair and stalks over. "Fur beneath your claws, blood across your cheek... Been having fun?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 5/16/2011, 9:59 pm

Failyn smiled as Rage padded over, which was completely unusual for her. But, this was her chance to show off her abilities, even if it was this peice of scum. She podded to him, and licked her paw. "Fun is one word for it. You know that one tom, Tangle I believe his name was, who joined the Clans after the Great battle? Well, let's just say we won't be seeing the traitor again," she said, menace in her voice as she eyed the black tom.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 5/25/2011, 2:54 pm

Rage has a vague memory of Tangle's face, having only seen him once before the great battle took place. Rage had survived it through sheer anger; he'd ripped apart nearly everything that came near him and stood by Echo's side when it had been found that Decay had passed on to the starless skies. Despite Echo having been much older than him, it seemed he had some kind of affection for her that drove his unshaking loyalty. Even now, he was following her ways- and those of Decay, also. "Impressive. If he would not rejoin us, then one less Clan cat is always useful. What of the other traitor? The she-cat."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 6/24/2011, 6:05 pm

Jet padded back into camp, a small tom-kit hanging from his jaws. He padded closer to Rage and tossed the tom down, making a spitting sound to rid of the fur. He watched the little ball of fur curl up and shake with fear, bringing a smile to his face.

"Rage your new little fur ball seems to have troubles keeping himself where he belongs, this is the third time I have had to bring him back to camp." He hissed, growling at Moran with fury. Chasing down a runt all day was not something he wanted to do or had time for.

"He almost made it to the clans this time, we could have been caught and he would have only slowed me down!" He growled again. "What do you want me to do with him?" He asked, looking up at Rage again, a glare on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/17/2011, 4:51 pm

Moran shudders under the piercing yellow gaze of their brutal leader, seeing the blunt scarred muzzle pulling back into a disgusted snarl.

--

Rage snorts briefly and then sits up on the armchair's filthy cushion, "Give him a pretty ripped ear and toss him back on the dump. He'll learn in time Jet - he'll learn to hate them more than us."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top