Leaders of ViperPride

Go down

Leaders of ViperPride

Post  Rushstar on 10/8/2018, 10:08 pm

Leader:
Rushstar: Golden male cheetah. I am a daydreamer and cannot concentrate long on anything, but I would never intentionally hurt another without a reason. Lives Left: 9. (Male)

Deputy:
Strawberryheart: Golden female cheetah. Strawberryheart is usually friendly cheetah who loves chatting and doing her best to get herself known with the rest of her pride, she understands when someone wants to left alone without them actually being told so. She usually calm with most things expect death and especially death of a loved one. She's loyal to both her pride and friends, but doesn't normally mingle outside of ViperPride. Strawberryheart is very gentle with younger cheetahs and cubs, trying her best not loose her temper with them when they become stubborn. (Female)

Medicine Cheetah(s):
Amberpelt: Golden female cheetah. It has been said that Amberpelt's personality is a complex one, and i'm here to tell you that it's not a lie. Amberpelt, ever since she was born, has always been quite the two-faced personality. One minute, she can be sweet and cute, and then next thing you know she's the most bitter and jaded cheetah that you will ever meet. (Female)
Redpaw: Golden female cheetah. Loyal, Good-natured, Strong-willed, Stubborn, Determined. Mentor is Amberpelt. (Female)
Rushstar
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down