Queens and Kits of BreezeClan

Go down

Queens and Kits of BreezeClan

Post  Violetstar on 12/25/2017, 10:00 pm

Queens:
Shadowswoop: Dark gray tabby she-cat. If you want to know the truth, and once you read this you can't tell anybody, or I'll rip the smirk that you probably have on your face clean off, I'm actually truly scared. I'm scared of losing, and I'm scared of not being liked, though I suppose I make it rather hard to be liked. Because of this, I often get a controlling nature, and become forceful as if I'm trying to force everyone into liking me. I'm uptight, and honestly, I am a fretful, stressing mess. Parents are Galebracken and Silentmoon, Littermate to Fireplum. Mate to Dawnpool. (She-Cat)
Flicktail: Skinny light brown she-cat.  Level-headed, slightly cynical, queer, emphatic, even-tempered, composed, handles every situation carefully and delicately. Parents are Scarhorse and Cloudfawn, Littermate to Fishfur, Swiftspider, Blueheart, Doveleaf, and Burningsong. Mate to Spiderfeather. (She-Cat)
Blueheart: Blue-gray she-cat. She's mysterious, let's just say that. Parents are Scarhorse and Cloudfawn, Littermate to Flicktail, Fishfur, Swiftspider, Doveleaf, and Burningsong. Mate to Tawnyeye. (She-Cat)
Darklion: Black and white she-cat. Empathic, hardworking, determined, eager to learn. Parents are Shadeleap and Bluemoon, Littermate to Heatherfircone and Dreamheart. Mate to Doveleaf. (She-Cat)
Dreamheart: White she-cat. She is quite the daring one. Dreamheart loves to get into fights, but for some reason is usually is never her that starts it. She enjoys seeing others get pissed at her over small truths that she tells them that they just don't want to admit. However, she can be quite hot-headed, therefore, to keep a calm atmosphere she will inflict pain on herself to put his focus somewhere else. Dreamheart, though can be sweet in her own special way. Parents are Shadeleap and Bluemoon, Littermate to Darklion and Heatherfircone. Mate to Swiftspider. (She-Cat)

Kits:
Squirrelkit: Dark ginger tom. Gives gifts to show his affection. Parents are Dawnpool and Shadowswoop, Littermate to Jaykit, Graykit, Sandkit, and Cinderkit. (Tom)
Jaykit: Gray tabby she-cat. Easily intimidated. Parents are Dawnpool and Shadowswoop, Littermate to Squirrelkit, Graykit, Sandkit, and Cinderkit. (She-Cat)
Graykit: Gray tom. Knows basic first aid. Parents are Dawnpool and Shadowswoop, Littermate to Squirrelkit, Jaykit, Sandkit, and Cinderkit. (Tom)
Sandkit: Pale ginger tom. Very polite and proper. Parents are Dawnpool and Shadowswoop, Littermate to Squirrelkit, Jaykit, Graykit, and Cinderkit. (Tom)
Cinderkit: Gray tabby tom. Can move without making a sound. Parents are Dawnpool and Shadowswoop, Littermate to Squirrelkit, Jaykit, Graykit, and Sandkit. (Tom)
Mumblekit: Brown tom. Mumblekit is a sweet and understanding cat. Parents are Spiderfeather and Flicktail, Littermate to Rookkit, Harekit, and Hollykit. (Tom)
Rookkit: Black she-cat. Rookkit has a problem with going overboard, especially after an incident happens. Parents are Spiderfeather and Flicktail, Littermate to Mumblekit, Harekit, and Hollykit. (She-Cat)
Harekit: Light brown she-cat. Protagonist - enfj-a: a natural-born leader, full of passion and charisma. Suited towards politics. Parents are Spiderfeather and Flicktail, Littermate to Mumblekit, Rookkit, and Hollykit. (She-Cat)
Hollykit: Black she-cat. Lawful good. Parents are Spiderfeather and Flicktail, Littermate to Mumblekit, Rookkit, and Harekit. (She-Cat)
Stonekit: White tom. Incredibly weak emotional ties to others. Parents are Tawnyeye and Blueheart, Littermate to Quietkit and Clearkit. (Tom)
Quietkit: Speckled gray tom. Efficient | disdainful | sociopathic tendencies. Parents are Tawnyeye and Blueheart, Littermate to Stonekit and Clearkit. (Tom)
Clearkit: Light gray tom. Intelligent | bitter | calculative | selfish. Parents are Tawnyeye and Blueheart, Littermate to Stonekit and Quietkit. (Tom)
Firekit: Ginger she-cat. Parents are Doveleaf and Darklion, Littermate to Cloudkit, Brightkit, Whitekit, and Icekit. (She-Cat)
Cloudkit: White tom. Parents are Doveleaf and Darklion, Littermate to Firekit, Brightkit, Whitekit, and Icekit. (Tom)
Brightkit: White tom with ginger patches. Parents are Doveleaf and Darklion, Littermate to Firekit, Cloudkit, Whitekit, and Icekit. (Tom)
Whitekit: White she-cat. Parents are Doveleaf and Darklion, Littermate to Firekit, Cloudkit, Brightkit, and Icekit. (She-Cat)
Icekit: White she-cat. Parents are Doveleaf and Darklion, Littermate to Firekit, Cloudkit, Brightkit, and Whitekit. (She-Cat)

StarPride: Kestrelstar
BreezeClan: Violetstar

Violetstar
Rogue
Rogue

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down