Current CloudClan Plot

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Current CloudClan Plot

Post  Jasminestar on 11/13/2017, 7:06 pm

Grandoak wrote:Grandoak pricked up his ears and padded over to hear what Jasminestar had to say.

Jasminestar wrote:"We gather today to welcome a kit into her life as an apprentice." continued Jasminestar once the clan had gathered. "Dewkit, you will be known as Dewpaw. Brightstripe, you will be mentor to Dewpaw."
Jasminestar
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current CloudClan Plot

Post  Brightstripe on 11/13/2017, 7:08 pm

"Well, what would you like to do first? I could show you the territory, do some hunting practice, or we could go over some of the fighting moves." meowed Brightstripe softly as he leaned forward to touch noses with Dewpaw.
Brightstripe
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearblossom on 11/13/2017, 7:09 pm

"Dewpaw, Dewpaw, Dewpaw!" cheered Clearblossom for the clan's newest apprentice.
Clearblossom
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michigane on 11/16/2017, 11:40 am

Quite surprised, the female's eyes widened for a few seconds, the time was going so fast ! She rose on her paws and whispered shyly, "thank you Lilacstar", before padding and licking her shoulder. After this done, the new apprentice turned and blinked at her new mentor as he touched her nose. She was slightly surprised to see that she was able to choose what she wanted to do too, "oh...well, hunting sounds interesting", she meowed back.
Michigane
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brightstripe on 11/24/2017, 12:21 am

"All right, let's start with some basics before we go out. Have you tried the hunter's crouch yet?" he meowed, falling into the crouch with practiced ease to show his apprentice.
Brightstripe
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clearblossom on 11/24/2017, 12:21 am

Clearblossom pulled a vole from the fresh-kill pile and sat down nearby to eat.
Clearblossom
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michigane on 11/25/2017, 12:04 pm

Dewpaw observed her mentor crouching in front of her. She had once saw some apprentices doing it when she was still in the nursery. As she used her memory to get a straight image of it, the she-cat imitated Brightstripe and went into a crouching position. She waited to know if her position was right or not.
Michigane
Twoleg
Twoleg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brightstripe on 12/17/2017, 10:30 pm

"Good, good, you've got the basic idea." meowed Brightstripe as he shifted Dewpaw's hind paws closer together with his nose. "Make sure to hold your tail still, or else it'll brush against something and scare your prey off. Now, show me how far you can leap to catch your prey. Pretend that fallen leaf in the clearing is a mouse."
Brightstripe
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michigane on 12/24/2017, 1:11 pm

Dewpaw lifted her tail and straightened it more as her mentor meowed again. Her eyes blinked as she locked her gaze upon the leaf on the distance, determined to reach it in one single jump. Slightly raising her hind legs, the apprentice leapt with all the strenght she had in her muscles and fell successfully on her invisible prey. A little sensation of pride rose beneath her pelt when she glanced back at Brightstripe, "I got it !", she whispered softly, waiting for her mentor's reaction.
Michigane
Twoleg
Twoleg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brightstripe on 1/20/2018, 3:05 pm

"Good job!" purred Brightstripe. He gave his apprentice a friendly nuzzle on top of her head, then padded towards the entrance of the clan camp. "How about you give it a try on some real prey? Go a fox-length out of camp and tell me what you can smell. I'll be right with you the entire time, see if we can find you some prey."
Brightstripe
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasminestar on 1/20/2018, 3:07 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" yowled Jasminestar from the rock near his den.
Jasminestar
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandoak on 1/20/2018, 3:13 pm

Grandoak pricked up his ears and padded over to hear what Jasminestar had to say.
Grandoak
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasminestar on 1/20/2018, 3:18 pm

"I, Jasminestar, Leader of CloudClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Finchpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Twoleg

Male Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Finchfur on 1/20/2018, 3:19 pm

"I do." purred Finchpaw.
Finchfur
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasminestar on 1/20/2018, 3:20 pm

"Then by StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Finchpaw, you will be known as Finchfur. StarClan honors you and we welcome you as a full warrior of CloudClan." Leaping down from the rock, Jasminestar padded forward and rested his muzzle on top of Finchfur's head.

Twoleg

Male Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Finchfur on 1/20/2018, 6:59 pm

Finchfur licked Jasminestar's shoulder, then sat back and listened to the clan call out her new name.
Finchfur
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustpaw-CloudClan on 1/20/2018, 7:00 pm

"Finchfur, Finchfur, Finchfur!" cheered Dustkit from his seat outside the nursery.
Dustpaw-CloudClan
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michigane on 2/14/2018, 8:50 am

Dewpaw blinked as she gazed outside, a little point of wariness spread in her mind like wildfire but she didn't protested and padded a few tail-lenght out of the camp, feeling the fresh scent of preys as well as herbs. The apprentice looked around for a moment, lifting slightly her muzzle and sniffing the area too. The female didn't find much, even her little nose was starting to froze already in the cold leaf-bare. Everything was white except some small stems of grasses and the darkened tree barks. However, her blue eyes were still able to spot a small moving shape, it seemed to belong to a kind of rodent.
The she-cat throw a glance to her mentor and blinked slowly to attract his gaze towards the rodent too. She waited, wondering if she was allowed to try catching the prey or wait for a real exemple of a hunting cat.
Michigane
Twoleg
Twoleg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brightstripe on 2/21/2018, 3:53 pm

"Go ahead, see if you can catch it. Remember to step lightly so the mouse doesn't feel your pawsteps." whispered Brightstripe as he crouched down next to Dewpaw.
Brightstripe
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasminestar on 2/21/2018, 3:59 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" yowled Jasminestar from the rock near his den.

Twoleg

Male Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandoak on 2/21/2018, 4:01 pm

Grandoak pricked up his ears and padded over to hear what Jasminestar had to say.
Grandoak
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasminestar on 2/21/2018, 4:03 pm

"I, Jasminestar, Leader of CloudClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Ashpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Twoleg

Male Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashfoot on 2/21/2018, 4:04 pm

"I do." meowed Ashpaw quietly.
Ashfoot
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasminestar on 2/21/2018, 4:06 pm

"Then by StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ashpaw, you will be known as Ashfoot. StarClan honors you and we welcome you as a full warrior of CloudClan." Leaping down from the rock, Jasminestar padded forward and rested his muzzle on top of Ashfoot's head.

Twoleg

Male Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashfoot on 2/21/2018, 4:08 pm

Ashfoot licked Jasminestar's shoulder, then sat back and listened to the clan call out his new name.
Ashfoot
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next