Apprentices of ThunderClan

Go down

Apprentices of ThunderClan

Post  Almondstar on 10/31/2017, 4:57 pm

Apprentices:
Flickerpaw: Dusky brown she-cat. Flickerpaw has an impeccable focus ability.  No one can divert her attention when she sets her mind on it, though when she doesn't she can be easily distracted and tune everything out -- but that's by choice. Parents are Russetstar and Mouseshine, Littermate to Cometpaw, Raptorpaw, Softpaw, Linseedpaw, and Skypaw. Mentor is Stalkingtail. (She-Cat)
Cometpaw: Gray tabby she-cat. Cometpaw truly does not have a care in the world.  She has cats she cares about, but stress is not really an issue for her since it does not exist. Parents are Russetstar and Mouseshine, Littermate to Flickerpaw, Raptorpaw, Softpaw, Linseedpaw, and Skypaw. Mentor is Sixheart. (She-Cat)
Raptorpaw: White she-cat. Dramatic, negative nelly, closed off, caring, worrier, masochistic. Parents are Russetstar and Mouseshine, Littermate to Flickerpaw, Cometpaw, Softpaw, Linseedpaw, and Skypaw. Mentor is Stingerswoop. (She-Cat)
Softpaw: Dark ginger tom. Untrusting, anxious, quiet, sweet, push-over. Parents are Russetstar and Mouseshine, Littermate to Flickerpaw, Cometpaw, Raptorpaw, Linseedpaw, and Skypaw. Mentor is Speckledcloud. (Tom)
Linseedpaw: Dark ginger tom. "Describing myself seems rather odd, and a lose-lose situation.  If I talk about how sweet I am I'm conceited, but if I talk about my bad sides I have self confidence issues." Parents are Russetstar and Mouseshine, Littermate to Flickerpaw, Cometpaw, Raptorpaw, Softpaw, and Skypaw. Mentor is Pumpkinwing. (Tom)
Skypaw: Dark ginger tom. He doesn't trust the other Clans, or outsiders in general. Parents are Russetstar and Mouseshine, Littermate to Flickerpaw, Cometpaw, Raptorpaw, Softpaw, and Linseedpaw. Mentor is Ragingwind. (Tom)

Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum