Apprentices of ThunderClan

Go down

Apprentices of ThunderClan Empty Apprentices of ThunderClan

Post  Almondstar on 10/31/2017, 4:57 pm

Apprentices of ThunderClan V9LJ0NB

Apprentices:
Raptorpaw: White she-cat. Dramatic, negative nelly, closed off, caring, worrier, masochistic. Parents are Russetstar and Mouseshine, Littermate to Flickerstorm, Cometfang, Softpaw, Linseedpaw, and Skypaw. Mentor is Stingerswoop. (She-Cat)
Softpaw: Dark ginger tom. Untrusting, anxious, quiet, sweet, push-over. Parents are Russetstar and Mouseshine, Littermate to Flickerstorm, Cometfang, Raptorpaw, Linseedpaw, and Skypaw. Mentor is Speckledcloud. (Tom)
Linseedpaw: Dark ginger tom. "Describing myself seems rather odd, and a lose-lose situation.  If I talk about how sweet I am I'm conceited, but if I talk about my bad sides I have self confidence issues." Parents are Russetstar and Mouseshine, Littermate to Flickerstorm, Cometfang, Raptorpaw, Softpaw, and Skypaw. Mentor is Pumpkinwing. (Tom)
Skypaw: Dark ginger tom. He doesn't trust the other Clans, or outsiders in general. Parents are Russetstar and Mouseshine, Littermate to Flickerstorm, Cometfang, Raptorpaw, Softpaw, and Linseedpaw. Mentor is Ragingwind. (Tom)
Beetlepaw: Ginger tom. Beetlepaw is a bad boy of sorts. Parents are Bounceheart and Lizardheart, Littermate to Petalpaw, Redpaw, Clearpaw, Houndpaw, and Cinnamonpaw. Mentor is Barkpelt. (Tom)
Petalpaw: Ginger and white she-cat. Optimist, sees best side of things, trusting. Parents are Bounceheart and Lizardheart, Littermate to Beetlepaw, Redpaw, Clearpaw, Houndpaw, and Cinnamonpaw. Mentor is Sharpfall. (She-Cat)
Redpaw: Brown tortoiseshell tom. Happy go lucky, friendly, trusting. Parents are Bounceheart and Lizardheart, Littermate to Beetlepaw, Petalpaw, Clearpaw, Houndpaw, and Cinnamonpaw. Mentor is Midnightonion. (Tom)
Clearpaw: Black and white tom. Thinker, funny. Parents are Bounceheart and Lizardheart, Littermate to Beetlepaw, Petalpaw, Redpaw, Houndpaw, and Cinnamonpaw. Mentor is Smallflight. (Tom)
Houndpaw: Cream tom. Can get skeptical. Parents are Bounceheart and Lizardheart, Littermate to Beetlepaw, Petalpaw, Redpaw, Clearpaw, and Cinnamonpaw. Mentor is Desertpelt. (Tom)

Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum