Apprentices of DuskPride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apprentices of DuskPride

Post  Timberstar on 6/1/2017, 9:58 pm

Apprentices:
Butterflypaw: Deep golden female. This leopard tries her best to be nice and useful. Parents are Limestar and Dapplewing, Littermate to Tallcub, Snowleaf, Gingerpaw, Blossompaw, and Owlpaw. Mentor is Redstripe. (Female)
Gingerpaw: Deep golden female. One could call me fairly ambitious. Not to the point that I would kill or harm others to get what I want, but just ambitious enough to make me pursue my dreams and never give up. Parents are Limestar and Dapplewing, Littermate to Tallcub, Snowleaf, Butterflypaw, Blossompaw, and Owlpaw. Mentor is Bluefoot. (Female)
Blossompaw: Deep golden female. I know that I am quite friendly and I don't get angry often, but when I do... Let's just say you better run! I don't care much about judging leopards by their ranks. Parents are Limestar and Dapplewing, Littermate to Tallcub, Snowleaf, Butterflypaw, Gingerpaw, and Owlpaw. Mentor is Wolfear. (Female)
Owlpaw: Deep golden male. I am quite respectful, one could say I am a bit of a kiss up to the higher ranked leopards. Parents are Limestar and Dapplewing, Littermate to Tallcub, Snowleaf, Butterflypaw, Gingerpaw, and Blossompaw. Mentor is Shadowfoot. (Male)
Timberstar
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum