Elders of DuskPride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elders of DuskPride

Post  Timberstar on 6/1/2017, 9:57 pm

Elders:
Moosefur: Pale golden female leopard. I am deathly afraid of water and will never enter any water, but I love family and care very much for young kits. (Female)
Icestorm: Pale female leopard. I am a fun, playful leopard and a very good tree climber. (Female)
Sunheart: Medium golden female leopard.  I am a daydreamer and cannot concentrate long on anything, but I have a way of being two steps ahead of most other leopards. (Female)
Thunderface: Pale, almost all white female leopard. I am a daydreamer and cannot concentrate long on anything, but no matter what, my heart is in the right place. (Female)
Appleflower: Dark-shaded female snow leopard. I am always worrying about anything and everything, but no matter what, my heart is in the right place. (Female)
Nettlefur: Dark-shaded female snow leopard with a strikingly white chin and dark red nose. Shy leopard who likes to keep to herself. Doesn't like to fight, but will stand up for what she believes in and loves. (Female)
Saltstorm: Dark-shaded female snow leopard. She is patient with cubs, but ambitious warriors get under her skin. She cares about her pride and would die for it. Though she would fight for her pride willingly, she likes peace to preserve her pride. (Female)
Shadepelt: Pale golden female leopard, most of her body has a white undertone.  I am afraid of confrontations and do anything to avoid a fight,  but I love family and care very much for young kits. (Female)
Ivyheart: A light female leopard with so many spots, she almost looks black.  I am always worrying about anything and everything,  but I am a very good tree climber. (Female)
Plumthorn: Pale golden male leopard. A very calm, friendly and trusting mask hides the evil hidden behind it. A mastermind of plans and of battle strategies. He's got the brains and his littermates got the strength. Plumthorn is a schemer, he has insomnia and he doesn't sleep so he thinks, that's where all that leads him to. Thinking leads to plans, plans lead to battle strategies and then usually fades away to that little folder inside his head. On the contrary, he does have just one little part of his heart that is soft. Parents are Deathstar and Falconcloud, Littermate to Redstripe and Brackencloud. (Male)
Gingertail: Dark golden female leopard. She upbeat and chatty, dislikes awkward situations. (Female)
Featherwhisker: Pale golden female leopard. I am very stubborn and hot-headed, but you will never find a more loyal friend than me. (Female)
Frostfur: Pale golden male leopard. Frostfur can have a sweet side. He mostly likes to show the tough, proud, and truthful side of himself. Even though he can come across as arrogant, he will always be loyal. Frostfur has always had a hard time finding his friends and foes. Parents are Duskstar and Poplarcloud, Littermate to Darkclaw and Runningstar. (Male)
Iceclaw: Golden male leopard. He is rather hot-headed and has a very short temper, one word out of place could anger him. He seems rather caring and kind though sometimes he really could care less about a single leopard. He does seem very cold and stubborn. Parents are Duskstar and Daisyheart, Littermate to Birdcub, Bluefoot, Wolfear, Hurricanepaw, and Timberpaw. (Male)
Timberstar
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top