Apprentices of FireClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apprentices of FireClan

Post  Sweetstar on 9/13/2016, 10:49 pm

Apprentices:
Flowerpaw: Ginger tom. Flowerpaw is very popular and friendly. She is adventurous, and loves to have fun. Parents are Sweetstar and Sweetbird, Littermate to Lavenderpaw, Cherrystorm, and Mapleonion. Mentor is Willoweye. (Tom)
Bouncepaw: Ginger she-cat. Intelligent, Decently Strong, and he LOVES planning battles, she has said its more exciting to imagine and plan a battle than actually fight it. Parents are Whisperfoot and Briarpelt, Littermate to Tinypaw, Buzzardpaw, Nettlepaw, and Milkpaw. Mentor is Nightnettle. (She-Cat)
Tinypaw: White tom. I am a daydreamer and cannot concentrate long on anything, but I would never intentionally hurt another without a reason. Parents are Whisperfoot and Briarpelt, Littermate to Bouncepaw, Buzzardpaw, Nettlepaw, and Milkpaw. Mentor is Whisperfoot. (Tom)
Buzzardpaw: Ginger she-cat. I cannot hunt very well, but I never tell a lie. Parents are Whisperfoot and Briarpelt, Littermate to Bouncepaw, Tinypaw, Nettlepaw, and Milkpaw. Mentor is Wrenfoot. (She-Cat)
Nettlepaw: Gray tabby tom. A little reserved. A vicious fighter, he is known to get into battles with cats a lot. He can't stand invading cats, yet he has been known to let his guard down around rogues. He loves to swim, and can climb trees better than any cat he knows. Has a tendency to be angry at other cats for no reason, and he argues a lot. Parents are Whisperfoot and Briarpelt, Littermate to Bouncepaw, Tinypaw, Buzzardpaw, and Milkpaw. Mentor is Jaggedclaw. (Tom)
Milkpaw: Creamy white she-cat. Easily annoyed by others, really bad at hunting squirrels, and quick to fight. Parents are Whisperfoot and Briarpelt, Littermate to Bouncepaw, Tinypaw, Buzzardpaw, and Nettlepaw. Mentor is Hazelonion. (She-Cat)
Sweetstar
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum