Apprentices of HawkPride

Go down

Apprentices of HawkPride

Post  Ashstar on 5/14/2016, 5:55 pm

Apprentices:
Blackpaw: Orange female tiger. Blackpaw is a bit on the wild side. Parents are Hawkstar and Honeyflower, Littermate to Moonsong, Wolfpaw, Foxpaw, and Rowanpaw. Mentor is Stoneflower. (Female)
Wolfpaw: Orange male tiger. Cheerful and energetic, Wolfpaw's the type of tiger that's always up for some fun, even if it does get him into trouble sometimes. He's both brave and reckless, and usually puts others before himself. Parents are Hawkstar and Honeyflower, Littermate to Moonsong, Blackpaw, Foxpaw, and Rowanpaw. Mentor is Hamsterheart. (Male)
Foxpaw: Orange male tiger. Generous, friendly, caring, helpful, energetic, childish, cheeky, brave, reckless, charitable. Parents are Hawkstar and Honeyflower, Littermate to Moonsong, Blackpaw, Wolfpaw, and Rowanpaw. Mentor is Servalfur. (Male)
Rowanpaw: Orange male tiger. Tends to get excited over every little thing. Terrified of even the tiniest fire- a spark can send him running. Parents are Hawkstar and Honeyflower, Littermate to Moonsong, Blackpaw, Wolfpaw, and Foxpaw. Mentor is Boaface. (Male)
Kestrelpaw: Orange female tiger.  I am always blabbing and cannot keep a secret, but I never tell a lie. Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Meadowpaw, Dustpaw, Hollowpaw, Pyritepaw, and Soulpaw. Mentor is Moonwind. (Female)
Meadowpaw: Orange female tiger. I am a bit naive, but I am never afraid to say what I feel when I have to. Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Kestrelpaw, Dustpaw, Hollowpaw, Pyritepaw, and Soulpaw. Mentor is Barkstripe. (Female)
Dustpaw: Orange male tiger. I am not very good looking as tigers go, but I never tell a lie. Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Kestrelpaw, Meadowpaw, Hollowpaw, Pyritepaw, and Soulpaw. Mentor is Bravetail. (Male)
Hollowpaw: Orange female tiger. I spook at the littlest thing and flip out, but I am loyal to the very end. Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Kestrelpaw, Meadowpaw, Dustpaw, Pyritepaw, and Soulpaw. Mentor is Frostbeetle. (Female)
Pyritepaw: Orange male tiger. Dedicated, ambitious, irascible, vindictive, steadfast. Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Kestrelpaw, Meadowpaw, Dustpaw, Hollowpaw, and Soulpaw. Mentor is Patchfoot. (Male)
Soulpaw: Orange female tiger. She is extremely loyal to friends, but to strangers, she is suspicious and wary. Until you have gained her trust, she will avoid you and even act hostile if you get too close. When you become friends with her, she is friendly and even playful at times, but most of the time, Soulpaw is cool. Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Kestrelpaw, Meadowpaw, Dustpaw, Hollowpaw, and Pyritepaw. Mentor is Skyheart. (Female)
Ashstar
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum