Queens and Cubs of HawkPride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Queens and Cubs of HawkPride

Post  Ashstar on 5/14/2016, 5:53 pm

Queens:
Honeyflower: Orange female tiger. Honeyflower is a flirt. (Female)
Stormtail: Orange female tiger. Stormtail is a little moody at times. The majority of her time is spent in a pleasant, playful mood. (Female)
Scalepelt: Orange female tiger. She is very serious and doesn't like to have fun like normal tigers. She's not a fan of apprentices and their games. She hates cubs and she is disrespectful to the medicine cat and apprentice. (Female)
Ashfur: Orange female tiger. Ashfur is extremely loyal to her pride, and puts her loyalty above all else. (Female)
Lilystorm: Orange female tiger. In general, Lilystorm is one tiger that you will always find cracking jokes around others to get their attention mostly. She can come up with the wittiest things on the spot and will tend to say them and whatever comes to her mind before it can be filtered. (Female)
Rubyfur: Orange female tiger. Rubyfur is a complex and interesting tiger, an abundance of contradictions and surprises. She is, overall, a happy, healthy tiger, sweet and enthusiastic and energetic. (Female)

Cubs:
Mooncub: Orange male tiger. Very intelligent. As well as very adventurous. Parents are Hawkstar and Honeyflower, Littermate to Blackcub, Wolfcub, Foxcub, and Rowancub. (Male)
Blackcub: Orange female tiger. Blackcub is a bit on the wild side. Parents are Hawkstar and Honeyflower, Littermate to Mooncub, Wolfcub, Foxcub, and Rowancub. (Female)
Wolfcub: Orange male tiger. Cheerful and energetic, Wolfcub's the type of tiger that's always up for some fun, even if it does get him into trouble sometimes. He's both brave and reckless, and usually puts others before himself. Parents are Hawkstar and Honeyflower, Littermate to Mooncub, Blackcub, Foxcub, and Rowancub. (Male)
Foxcub: Orange male tiger. Generous, friendly, caring, helpful, energetic, childish, cheeky, brave, reckless, charitable. Parents are Hawkstar and Honeyflower, Littermate to Mooncub, Blackcub, Wolfcub, and Rowancub. (Male)
Rowancub: Orange male tiger. Tends to get excited over every little thing. Terrified of even the tiniest fire- a spark can send him running. Parents are Hawkstar and Honeyflower, Littermate to Mooncub, Blackcub, Wolfcub, and Foxcub.
(Male)
Kestrelcub: Orange female tiger.  I am always blabbing and cannot keep a secret, but I never tell a lie. Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Meadowcub, Dustcub, Hollowcub, Pyritecub, and Soulcub. (Female)
Meadowcub: Orange female tiger. I am a bit naive, but I am never afraid to say what I feel when I have to. Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Kestrelcub, Dustcub, Hollowcub, Pyritecub, and Soulcub. (Female)
Dustcub: Orange male tiger. I am not very good looking as tigers go, but I never tell a lie.Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Kestrelcub, Meadowcub, Hollowcub, Pyritecub, and Soulcub. (Male)
Hollowcub: Orange female tiger. I spook at the littlest thing and flip out, but I am loyal to the very end. Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Kestrelcub, Meadowcub, Dustcub, Pyritecub, and Soulcub. (Female)
Pyritecub: Orange male tiger. Dedicated, ambitious, irascible, vindictive, steadfast. Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Kestrelcub, Meadowcub, Dustcub, Hollowcub, and Soulcub. (Male)
Soulcub: Orange female tiger. She is extremely loyal to friends, but to strangers, she is suspicious and wary. Until you have gained her trust, she will avoid you and even act hostile if you get too close. When you become friends with her, she is friendly and even playful at times, but most of the time, Soulcub is cool. Parents are Hawkstar and Stormtail, Littermate to Kestrelcub, Meadowcub, Dustcub, Hollowcub, and Pyritecub. (Female)
Leopardcub: Pale orange male tiger. Reacts rapidly and will growl threateningly or attack. Parents are Hawkstar and Scalepelt, Littermate to Honeycub, Ninecub, and Pinkcub. (Male)
Honeycub: Pale orange male tiger. A mellow fellow. Parents are Hawkstar and Scalepelt, Littermate to Leopardcub, Ninecub, and Pinkcub. (Male)
Ninecub: Orange female tiger. Even-tempered and affectionate. Parents are Hawkstar and Scalepelt, Littermate to Leopardcub, Honeycub, and Pinkcub. (Female)
Pinkcub: Pale orange male tiger. Happy and playful. Parents are Hawkstar and Scalepelt, Littermate to Leopardcub, Honeycub, and Ninecub. (Male)
Clearcub: Orange female tiger. Hair-trigger temper. Parents are Ashstar and Ashfur. (Female)
Thorncub: Bright orange male tiger. Parents are Ashstar and Lilystorm, Littermate to Daisycub, Snowcub, Leafcub, Reedcub, and Pebblecub. (Male)
Daisycub: Orange female tiger. Parents are Ashstar and Lilystorm, Littermate to Thorncub, Snowcub, Leafcub, Reedcub, and Pebblecub. (Female)
Snowcub: Orange female tiger. Parents are Ashstar and Lilystorm, Littermate to Thorncub, Daisycub, Leafcub, Reedcub, and Pebblecub. (Female)
Leafcub: Bright orange male tiger. Parents are Ashstar and Lilystorm, Littermate to Thorncub, Daisycub, Snowcub, Reedcub, and Pebblecub. (Male)
Reedcub: Orange female tiger. Parents are Ashstar and Lilystorm, Littermate to Thorncub, Daisycub, Snowcub, Leafcub, and Pebblecub. (Female)
Pebblecub: Bright orange male tiger. Parents are Ashstar and Lilystorm,
Littermate to Thorncub, Daisycub, Snowcub, Leafcub, and Reedcub. (Male)
Ashstar
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top