Warriors of RiverClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warriors of RiverClan

Post  Splashstar on 5/20/2015, 4:52 pm

Senior Warriors:
Amberstripe: Long-haired gray tom. I am not easily annoyed; in fact I have a very loving and kind nature. I hate fighting, but I will without hesitation attack another cat in order to protect myself and kits. I always try to stick to the warrior code but, I will follow my heart and do what I think is right above all else. I am a little shy when you first meet me, but after I get used to you for a while then I’m more open. If you stick by my side I will tell you about my dreams and personal feelings and opinions. I will stick up for what I believe in and argue until either you agree with me or your ears fall off; as long as it’s friendly and not hostile. Mate to Shadowflight. (Tom)
Breezepelt: Dark brown tabby tom. Breezepelt is a very tender-hearted cat that is willing to give his life for his clan. Mate to Shimmertail. (Tom)
Sunfur: Golden brown tabby tom. Soft-hearted and quiet, this tom believes every battle can be stopped, and therefore hates to fight. Mate to Goldentail. (Tom)
Smoketail: Long-haired white tom. He wails and is upset easily, and can't stop thinking of himself, and is angered quickly also. Mate to Rockheart. (Tom)
Hawkclaw: Golden brown tabby tom.The one thing that comes to mind when his clanmates think of this warrior is: kindness. He is a sweet cat who is a loyal friend and family member. Mate to Starheart. (Tom)
Nightleg: Long-limbed black tom. He is delicate and easily offended, he is terrible at being mean and never knows how to defend himself if he is shouted at or insulted. Mate to Nightpool. (Tom)
Morningfall: Light brown tabby tom. He's rather harsh and cold-hearted. He doesn't take a lot of crud from anyone. He remains loyal to his clan, leader and deputy however. He respects them, along with elders. In battle, he is fierce and will get his claws on anyone that aims to hurt his clan mates. He believes power gets you what you want. Mate to Echocloud. (Tom)
Blossomwhisker: Gray and white tom. Blossomwhisker is a very smart tom. You might find him to be shy at your first meeting with him, but he will usually warm up to you. He is very wild and hyper most of the time after he gets to know you. You will find him to be very protective of any cat younger than him, so you better not threaten kits or apprentices around this tom. He can be strict when she needs to but he is mostly care-free. He'll follow orders unless he thinks that order is telling him to do something wrong or against the warrior code. Mate to Foxcloud. (Tom)
Owlblaze: Golden tabby tom. Owlblaze isn't your ordinary tom. He likes to do things that most she-cats would do. Mate to Shadowlight. (Tom)
Bronzeleap: Reddish tabby tom. From a young age Bronzeleap was a fighter and he saw the world as a challenge. He gave his opponents no mercy and that was the way he was. Mate to Icefrost. (Tom)
Scarletstep: Black and white tom. What do I like? Well, I love taking walks on sunny days - they’re just so relaxing! I love hunting too, not only does it help feed my clan, but it’s fun when you’re in a group with friends. Who doesn’t love a friendly competition? Also, I absolutely love to climb trees. The height is exhilarating, and the climb itself is a little bit of a work-out. Mate to Mistleg. (Tom)
Skyspider: Very pale gray tom with black stripes. This tom, as most other cats would say, is your 'run of the mill' sweet and happy tom. But, as do many other cats, there is more to him than what is on the outside. He is rather easy to provoke and will snap at anyone who gives him reason to. Mate to Airclaw. (Tom)
Aspenstorm: Pale ginger she-cat. Aspenstorm's personality is one of happiness; she is rarely down or grumpy. She can always find the positivity in everything, and she certainly knows how to deal with grumpy warriors. The small ginger she-cat is well liked among the clan due to her sweet nature. Aspenstorm is also a very sensitive cat. She doesn't like hatred and meanness, and she dislikes cats that insult her. She brushes the insults off, however, and continues to look for the good in others. Mate to Sunclaw. (She-Cat)
Shadowflight: Dark ginger she-cat. Shadowflight loves the night time, as she can do whatever she wants without being seen. She's very sly and loves mischief and getting into trouble. She's also a really good trickster, and an expert at battle and hunting. Mate to Amberstripe. (She-Cat)
Bronzeclaw: Dark brown tom. Bronzeclaw is sweet, unless you are annoying him. First he gives you a little "leave me alone" warning. Then it turns into an all out fight. Parent is Splashwing, Littermate to Wildlion, Redowl, Lilyfeather, Pearlmist, and Lightdawn. (Tom)
Wildlion: Dark ginger she-cat. It's nice to kind of step back from all these bizarre felines and make a cat who has a balanced temperment. Parent is Splashwing, Littermate to Bronzeclaw, Redowl, Lilyfeather, Pearlmist, and Lightdawn. (She-Cat)
Redowl: Dark ginger tabby she-cat. Redowl is generally kind and gentle she-cat. She cares for the ones she loves and her Clan as well. She goes to the limits to try and make everyone she knows happy, which sometimes tires her out, but she's willing to do everything in her power to make everything right with the ones she loves.  Parent is Splashwing, Littermate to Bronzeclaw, Wildlion, Lilyfeather, Pearlmist, and Lightdawn. (She-Cat)
Lilyfeather: Pale ginger tabby tom. One of the many flaws in Lilyfeather's personality is his candid spirit. He tends to keep secrets or problems to himself, and it literally has to be forced out of him. He never shares anything with others unless it's good, and the bad things just build up until he forces himself to tell someone. During these times, he's very depressed and sad about anything and everything; he never really wants to face the world and hides in his den. To go with these flaws, Lilyfeather is very impatient and wants everything to happen quickly. He can't stand long in meetings, so often doesn't attend but listens from nearby, fidgeting. He also has a bit of a cranky side as well, and almost anything negative can set him off and make him angry. Parent is Splashwing, Littermate to Bronzeclaw, Wildlion, Redowl, Pearlmist, and Lightdawn. (Tom)

Warriors:
Pearlmist: White she-cat. Her personality is similiar to her appearance; she is calm and reasonable with an honest heart. She prefers to stay out of problems, and minds her own business; rather than going on adventures, she stays at camp and tries her best acting like a good role model for kits. Parent is Splashwing, Littermate to Bronzeclaw, Wildlion, Redowl, Lilyfeather, and Lightdawn. (She-Cat)
Lightdawn: Black she-cat. Lightdawn was an intelligent cat from the moment she could talk. She thought things through; she would think about the consequences of her actions and how they affected her clanmates. This quality makes her valuable to battle meetings, she would place herself in the position of the enemy and come up with ways to counter the actions they may do. She is brave, caring, kind, and very active. She will not stay in her den for long periods of time; she would go out and participate in a lot of the patrols. Parent is Splashwing, Littermate to Bronzeclaw, Wildlion, Redowl, Lilyfeather, and Pearlmist. (She-Cat)
Patchear: Black and white she-cat. Patchear has one fierce temper for someone who should be warm and gentle.  She has her moments of showing her fierce temper when she doesn’t mean to show harm into her sharp and flashing moments. Parent is Icefrost, Littermate to Poppypaw and Otterpaw. (She-Cat)
Shimmertail: Tortoiseshell and white she-cat. Put quite simply: Shimmertail is a sophist. Mate to Breezepelt. (She-Cat)
Goldentail: Gray and white she-cat. Goldentail is strong willed, never admitting defeat. She loves to argue, almost always winning the argument, no matter if she was right or not. Fiercely loyal to her clan, she will do anything to protect it, even at the cost of her own life. If someone does happen to break through her tough exterior, they will discover the softer side of her, that rarely makes itself known. She is extremely stubborn, hardly ever doing what she is told. Having few friends, not many talk to her, or even know her at all. Mate to Sunfur. (She-Cat)
Rockheart: Gray tabby she-cat. My personality is very unique, like everyone else's is too. I like to climb rocks, and mountains, but sometimes it can be stressful which really doesn't help me. Sometimes I'll go around, and mess with toms hearts, but it's just who I am. I like to go swimming, but never alone because you never know what could happen. Hunting means a lot to me in my life because hunting provides food, water, and shelter for the cats. Maybe even sitting down, and just resting kind of sounds like me. Mate to Smoketail. (She-Cat)
Poppysquirrel: Dark red tom. Poppysquirrel is a wise cat, the knowledge of their ancestors living within him. Parent is Icefrost, Littermate to Patchear and Otterwing. (Tom)
Otterwing: White and pale ginger she-cat. Otterwing is comfortable being alone, but she enjoys company. Having a mate does not appeal to her, but the thought of kits do. Parent is Icefrost, Littermate to Patchear and Poppysquirrel. (She-Cat)
Emberpelt: Dark brown she-cat. Emberpelt is somewhat the motherly type, very protective and loving to all. She is very kind and smart, always knowing what to do in a bad situation. (She-Cat)
Rowanstripe: Ginger tom. Rowanstripe has trust issues. He doesn't get along with others most of the time. He is quiet and often shy. He can be sharp-tonged and have a quick temper, masking his insecurities in a hard shell of stone. He is loyal and fierce. He usually seems cold and distant. Parents are Sunclaw and Aspenstorm, Littermate to Starlingpoppy, Birdfoot, and Faintheather. (Tom)
Starlingpoppy: Ginger tom. Starlingpoppy is a kind soul, he is caring and longs to help others. Parents are Sunclaw and Aspenstorm, Littermate to Rowanstripe, Birdfoot, and Faintheather. (Tom)
Birdfoot: Golden she-cat. Birdfoot likes to meet new cats, she likes to play in the rain and puddles, and she loves to be around her mother. Parents are Sunclaw and Aspenstorm, Littermate to Rowanstripe, Starlingpoppy, and Faintheather. (She-Cat)
Faintheather: Brown and white tabby tom. Faintheather is graceful on his paws so his battle skills are excellent, as his hunting skills, while his long limbs make him good at swimming even though he doesn't like it.  Parents are Sunclaw and Aspenstorm, Littermate to Rowanstripe, Starlingpoppy, and Birdfoot. (Tom)
Mapleflower: Dark brown tabby tom. Mapleflower is a nice tom who will be friendly to you as long as you are nice to him. Parents are Amberstripe and Shadowflight, Littermate to Mistpelt, Whitejay, Dovefeather, Bluerose, and Echopaw. (Tom)
Whitejay: White and gray tabby she-cat. Whitejay is a rather fierce-tempered cat, easily annoyed and with no time for fools. Incapable of caring too much about the emotions of others, she offends very easily, and tends to take enjoyment from cats reactions. Parents are Amberstripe and Shadowflight, Littermate to Mapleflower, Mistpelt, Dovefeather, Bluerose, and Echoface. (She-Cat)
Dovefeather: Gray tom. He is quite a neat cat in general, one who hates being unclean for too long a period of time. In saying that, he does enjoy the feeling of muck between his claws, the sensation of wet mud caking his pelt, rendering him unrecognizable. Get it off of him after a while, and he'll adore it. Parents are Amberstripe and Shadowflight, Littermate to Mapleflower, Mistpelt, Whitejay, Bluerose, and Echoface. (Tom)
Bluerose: Blue-gray she-cat. Although quiet amongst those that she does not seem familiarized with, she can be very loving to those that share the peace of mind that she desires to live with.  Parents are Amberstripe and Shadowflight, Littermate to Mapleflower, Mistpelt, Whitejay, Dovefeather, and Echoface. (She-Cat)
Echoface: Light brown tom. Echoface is very kind, gentle, and wise. Parents are Amberstripe and Shadowflight, Littermate to Mapleflower, Mistpelt, Whitejay, Dovefeather, and Bluerose. (Tom)
Starheart: White she-cat with ginger patches. Starheart is brave and always puts her friends, family, and clan-mates first. Mate to Hawkclaw. (She-Cat)
Nightpool: Light brown tabby she-cat. She's playful and patient. She can be slow at times and has trouble understanding stuff but once she understands she normally learns fast. She hates disloyalty and tries to be as loyal as possible. She is good at making friend but sometimes has trouble deciding which friend she's going to play with or eat with or talk to. Mate to Nightleg. (She-Cat)
Owlfire: Tortoisehsell and white she-cat. Owlfire is a disobedient and stubborn she-cat, and she can almost always be found at the scene of some kind of trouble. It's not like she goes around looking for trouble, but trouble just kind of finds her. Parents are Breezepelt and Shimmertail, Littermate to Webspider, Beechwatcher, Beetleleaf, and Wingpelt. (She-Cat)
Webspider: Dark gray tabby she-cat. Overall Webspider is very rational with others and very creative, able to be quick with her thinking and able to come up with a solution for something soon after the problem comes up. Though she's great at coming up with ideas, she may not always follow through with them or finish what she starts. Parents are Breezepelt and Shimmertail, Littermate to Owlfire, Beechwatcher, Beetleleaf, and Wingpelt. (She-Cat)
Beechwatcher: Light brown tom. He loves just about everyone, and easily trusts cats. He's very social and loves to gossip, but only if it doesn't offend anyone's feelings. The tom doesn't enjoy losing at games, though he doesn't complain or become rude. His patience is very high, though, he will sometimes over-exaggerate. Because of his patience, he can be a great friend and good at expressing empathy. The tom does have his moments, just like every other creature on Earth, where they get depressed or feel lonely. Because he relies on friends for entertainment, when alone he will be very quiet and his level of boredom rises very quickly. Parents are Breezepelt and Shimmertail, Littermate to Owlfire, Webspider, Beetleleaf, and Wingpelt. (Tom)
Beetleleaf: Dark brown tabby tom. He is nice. He can get lonely at times. He is the perfect cat to have in your clan. He can also get angry at times. He is very strict. Parents are Breezepelt and Shimmertail, Littermate to Owlfire, Webspider, Beechwatcher, and Wingpelt. (Tom)
Ashfern: Light gray tabby tom. He doesn't think he's handsome and has never thought that about himself. He's funny and very nice if he discovers he can trust you. Parents are Sunfur and Goldentail. (Tom)
Leopardrose: Brown tom with black spots. Leopardrose generally doesn't have a fixed personality, depending of course on who he is talking to, his personality could go from frail kitten, to a full fledged psychopath. Just hope, of course, that you are someone he has added to his book of 'they're kind of acceptable/I don't want to gauge out my eyes when I talk to them'. I suppose sucking up to him would work to if Leopardrose didn't hate cats who sucked up. Parents are Smoketail and Rockheart, Littermate to Lightningleaf, Dustfur, Snowsnook, Cloudrabbit, and Diamondegg. (Tom)
Lightningleaf: Light gray tabby tom. He is a charming cat. Parents are Smoketail and Rockheart, Littermate to Leopardrose, Dustfur, Snowsnook, Cloudrabbit, and Diamondegg. (Tom)
Dustfur: Black and white she-cat. Dustfur is fond of climbing and fishing. She absolutely adores fish. She likes quality time with her friends and flirting. Parents are Smoketail and Rockheart, Littermate to Leopardrose, Lightningleaf, Snowsnook, Cloudrabbit, and Diamondegg. (She-Cat)
Snowsnook: Pale gray and white she-cat. She can't stand the smell of mouse bile. She will not tolerate disrespectful and nasty cats. Parents are Smoketail and Rockheart, Littermate to Leopardrose, Lightningleaf, Dustfur, Cloudrabbit, and Diamondegg. (She-Cat)
Cloudrabbit: White tom. He is amazingly fast and incredibly nimble. He is agile and balanced. Parents are Smoketail and Rockheart, Littermate to Leopardrose, Lightningleaf, Dustfur, Snowsnook, and Diamondegg. (Tom)
Diamondegg: White and brown tabby tom. Diamondegg is not good at fighting. He is charming, but shy. He tends to not get along with most cats. Parents are Smoketail and Rockheart, Littermate to Leopardrose, Lightningleaf, Dustfur, Snowsnook, and Cloudrabbit. (Tom)
Eclipselily: Golden spotted tom. There are so many things that Eclipselily dislikes in life. Parents are Cougartail of BurningClan and Emberpelt, Littermate to Violetstep, Runningmoon, Crowfire, Fallkit, and Silverpaw. Mentor is Rockheart. (Tom)
Violetstep: Dark brown tabby tom. He only has one thing that powers him, and that's support. It doesn't matter from where, as long as it's positive towards Violetstep. Parents are Cougartail of BurningClan and Emberpelt, Littermate to Eclipselily, Runningmoon, Crowfire, Fallkit, and Silverpaw. (Tom)
Runningmoon: Dusty brown she-cat. Runningmoon can get used to any situation at any time. There's a forest fire and they had to move? no problem. New leader in the clan and multiple rules are changing? no problem. Promoted a new rank and the jobs and responsibilities are completely different? no problem. It's all under control. unless she goes through heartbreak. or a clanmate dies. Or worse, a family member. Then it's not okay. Then she is like a ticking time bomb. Parents are Cougartail of BurningClan and Emberpelt, Littermate to Eclipselily, Violetstep, Crowfire, Fallkit, and Silverleaf. (She-Cat)
Crowfire: Black tom. Crowfire isn't one to panic. Parents are Cougartail of BurningClan and Emberpelt, Littermate to Eclipselily, Violetstep, Runningmoon, Fallkit, and Silverleaf. (Tom)
Echocloud: White she-cat. Echocloud is a very shy she-cat, who very frequently flees away from any cat that stares at her.  Apart from her shy side, Echocloud is actually a very warm-hearted cat, eager to help anybody in trouble. But, if provoked, she can turn into a very aggressive she-cat, who has proven in past times that she can be very lethal. She can also be very mysterious at times, her pelt looking ghostly if she is padding in the depths of mist or fog. But, if somehow she is charmed by a a handsome tom, she can also be very passionate and charming, often giving her charmer a sweet lick on the cheek. Mate to Morningfall. (She-Cat)
Silverleaf: Gray and silver tabby she-cat. Silverleaf ultimately loves to have a lot of fun. Parents are Cougartail of BurningClan and Emberpelt, Littermate to Eclipselily, Violetstep, Runningmoon, Crowfire, and Fallkit. (She-Cat)
Foxcloud: Pale gray she-cat with darker flecks. Foxcloud's name originated not from her looks but from her foxy personality. She's wily, cunning, and deceptive; just like a fox. Mate to Blossomwhisker. (She-Cat)
Shadowlight: Tortoiseshell and white she-cat. At first Shadowlight was a bit shy, but that quickly went away. She is quite outgoing and talkative, but she won't brag. If somebody asks she'll share her achievements, but brag? No, never. She is a very strict follower of the warrior code, and hates breaking it. She always is able to find something to do, even if it's just playing with a moss ball. However, she is very creative, and loves thinking up new ways to spend her free time. Mate to Owlblaze. (She-Cat)
Icefrost: Tortoiseshell she-cat. Icefrost is very shy, and it is not easy to earn her trust. Once she knows and trusts someone, she can be a chatterbox, although she would never share a secret. She is energetic, excited, and fascinated by many things. Her curiosity sometimes puts her in danger. Though Icefrost is curious,  she is easily sacred, but tries to hide her fear as best she can. She is determined, and loyal to her friends, family, and clan. Mate to Bronzeleap. (She-Cat)
Mistleg: White she-cat. Mistleg is usually a very happy, carefree she-cat. Leadership qualities aren't her strongest and most obvious traits, but they are there. Parent is Foxcloud, Littermate to Silverlight, Airclaw, and Flowerstorm. Mate to Scarletstep. (She-Cat)
Cherrypool: Ginger she-cat. The she-cat possesses all the force of the ocean with all the whimsy of the wind. She is made of softer things, preferring conversation to conflict. There is not a bone in her body that would willingly fight without monumental purpose. Parents are Hawkclaw and Starheart, Littermate to Seedpaw and Pouncetooth. (She-Cat)
Pouncetooth: Ginger and white tom. Rarely will he feel the physical pull to throw himself entirely into something. Yet, once he is invested, the loyalty is not able to be lessened by any force. Parents are Hawkclaw and Starheart, Littermate to Seedpaw and Cherrypool. (Tom)
Dreamtail: Black tom. Verbally abusive, anti-social, depressed. Parents are Nightleg and Nightpool, Littermate to Brightfoot, Yellowberry, and Clearberry. (Tom)
Brightfoot: Black tom. Understanding, willing, confident, sweet, romantic, humors, goofy, silly, reasonably, creative, a little sassy and a little sarcastic, charming, intelligent, bubbly,  spontaneous, smart ass, timid, can be rude and mean, cunning, rather intelligent. Parents are Nightleg and Nightpool, Littermate to Dreamtail, Yellowberry, and Clearberry. (Tom)
Yellowberry: Light brown tabby she-cat. Warm, bubbly, shy until you get to know her. Parents are Nightleg and Nightpool, Littermate to Dreamtail, Brightfoot, and Clearberry. (She-Cat)
Clearberry: Black tom. Clearberry has one bad mouth, he'll never close it no matter what until he speaks his mind. You can't catch him, or hold down his personality. He's a carefree sort of cat, and very self confident when it comes to showing his specialties. Parents are Nightleg and Nightpool, Littermate to Dreamtail, Brightfoot, and Yellowberry. (Tom)
Crimsonstorm: White she-cat. Crimsonstorm is a friendly, but stubborn she-cat. Parents are Morningfall and Echocloud, Littermate to Gingerface, Impulsiveskip, and Recklesspaw. (She-Cat)
Seaberry: Pale ginger she-cat. Scared of commitment. (She-Cat)
Gingerface: White she-cat. She loves greenery and learning about them. Parents are Morningfall and Echocloud, Littermate to Crimsonstorm, Impulsiveskip, and Recklesspaw. (She-Cat)
Impulsiveskip: White she-cat. Observant and quick, although not very social at times, usually keeps to herself at first, being a bit wary towards others. Though she is pretty kindhearted, so when she sees someone in need, she will help them, unless she senses something off about it. Parents are Morningfall and Echocloud, Littermate to Crimsonstorm, Gingerface, and Recklesspaw. (She-Cat)

Last edited by Splashstar on 11/14/2017, 1:26 pm; edited 6 times in total

Rogue

Female Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors of RiverClan

Post  Seaberry on 4/8/2017, 4:17 pm

Name: Seaberry

Picture: (Optional)

Appearance: Pale ginger she-cat.

Personality: Scared of commitment.

History: