Warriors of CheetahClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warriors of CheetahClan

Post  Pebblestar on 4/25/2015, 4:18 pm

Senior Warriors:
Birchface: Jet black tom with hidden spots across his pelt. Birchface can be a fierce, mean cat, though, when in battle, or dealing with an enemy. During that time, don't cross his path unless you want your ears clawed. Mate to Whitestorm. (Tom)
Icewhisker: Short-haired ginger tom with black patches on his body. Is a bit of a bumbling cat, runs into trouble and often creates it. Formally a LionClan cat. Mate to Eagleclaw. (Tom)
Hawktail: Sleek gray tom. Aggressive, but he can be really caring and nice if you’re one of his close friends. Mate to Heartsplash. (Tom)
Brownclaw: Silver ticked tabby she-cat.  Prideful, arrogant, and reckless. A unique sense of kindness, meaning she's nice in a strange way. Overall, she's a bitter she-cat with her rare nice moments. Mate to Firefeather. (She-Cat)
Brightclaw: Sleek black and gray tabby tom. Brightclaw is very charming. He's good with the she-cats and he is very athletic and active. He is a very strong cat, and smart (in his own way). Brightclaw is like a big brother to many cats in his clan. Parents are Burdockstar and Willowfire, Littermate to Boulderstar and Featherpaw. Mate to Leafstripe. (Tom)
Brambleheart: Dark brown tabby tom. The epitome of the perfect guy- well, sort of. When you look at him, you get the impression of perfection. Well-groomed, impeccably mannered, and very polite. However, to those who know him, he does have a very short temper. It may not be as obvious, but it's there. Brambleheart keeps his emotions on the inside- that's why not many cats realize his short temper. When he's angry, it doesn't show. He literally fumes and sulks, and never confronts the cat who made him that way. In other words, he holds grudges for a very long time. Sometimes too long, but no one wants to tell him different because he's a very dangerous cat in battle- he trained extensively. He lives for the fight, and the feeling of coming out on top. Brambleheart is a very competitive tom, especially over she-cats. He can't get enough of them, and they often can't get enough of him. Parents are Blackstar and Tawnyfeather, Littermate to Heavypaw and Shortberry. Mate to Jawflight. (Tom)
Silverthistle: Silver tabby tom. Silverthistle is quite a fiesty tom at times. He has always felt the need to fight a little harder, and be a little stronger because of his size. His fighting skills are good, because he was determined to make them that way. If another cat comments on his stature he gets extremely offended. He is quick to anger, but also quick to apologize. Being a very emotional cat, he finds it easy to love others, even if they sometimes argue. Parents are Whitepelt and Blossomheart, Littermate to Sedgepaw, Jawflight, Toothfang, Cheetahear, and Turtlepaw. Mate to Treeflower. (Tom)
Cheetahclaw: Brown, gray, and black tabby she-cat. Simply put, this cat has self-esteem problems. Mate to Feathershade. (She-Cat)
Turtletail: Dark brown tom. Everything in Turtletail's world is black or white. It is either wrong or right there is no in-between. Injustice upsets him quite a bit though it is one of the only times you'll see him lose his cool. He is a very loving cat for the most part. With Turtletail though he either loves you or "hates" you. After he has put you into one of those categories though are hard to change. He enjoys helping members of his clan and loves doing anything he can for it. Parents are Whitepelt and Blossomheart, Littermate to Sedgepaw, Silverthistle, Jawflight, Toothfang, and Cheetahear. Mate to Torncloud. (Tom)
Blossomheart: She has a beautiful golden pelt with dark spots, a bit like a cheetah. Her eyes are bright green and she has a long white tipped tail. Blossomheart is a very kind and loving she-cat. She can be rude sometimes, but not that she really means it. She loves kits and is very protective on them. In a fight she's brave and strong, but most cats know her as the friendly cat she is. Mate to Whitepelt. (She-Cat)
Whisperpelt: Light gray tom. He's playful but stubborn. It's hard for him to accept something else if he's been taught that it's different his whole life. Parents are Firefeather and Brownclaw, Littermate to Heartstep, Rainbowcloud, Pantherwhisker, Goldraven, and Ocelotfoot. Mate to Featherpelt. (Tom)
Heartstep: Brown tabby tom. Heartstep is a modest tom, he hates most toms who lead on the she-cats, and that's all they care about, so really, he hates the handsome toms and the popular toms. Parents are Firefeather and Brownclaw, Littermate to Whisperpelt, Rainbowcloud, Pantherwhisker, Goldraven, and Ocelotfoot. Mate to Browndaisy. (Tom)
Rainbowcloud: Brown tabby tom. Rainbowcloud is more of a go with the flow kind of tom. He believes for what is right and only judges ones that deserves it. His heart isn't in the right place all the time leading him to hate having mates. He loves drama and is interested in many things as well. Parents are Firefeather and Brownclaw, Littermate to Whisperpelt, Heartstep, Pantherwhisker, Goldraven, and Ocelotfoot. Mate to Cheetahear. (Tom)

Warriors:
Pantherwhisker: Red mackeral tabby tom. Pantherwhisker is hugely judgemental. He will develop an opinion about something or someone as soon as he sees it. He is hostile towards strangers, but is actually funny and caring towards those he knows and cares about. Parents are Firefeather and Brownclaw, Littermate to Whisperpelt, Heartstep, Rainbowcloud, Goldraven, and Ocelotfoot. (Tom)
Goldraven: Light brown tom. Quite sharp, he has his heart in the right place, but is quick to criticize and can go a bit over-the-top spastic. He is deeply affectionate, but is untrusting to cats he does not know. Parents are Firefeather and Brownclaw, Littermate to Whisperpelt, Heartstep, Rainbowcloud, Pantherwhisker, and Ocelotfoot. (Tom)
Ocelotfoot: Light brown spotted tom. Looks at the bright side of things, but worries constantly about the best for his clan. Parents are Firefeather and Brownclaw, Littermate to Whisperpelt, Heartstep, Rainbowcloud, Pantherwhisker, and Goldraven. (Tom)
Goldenclaw: Pale ginger tom. Goldenclaw is a generally calm cat. He doesn't object to much, unless it goes strongly against what he has been taught and believes in. He enjoys the company of others, though he doesn't necessarily need it. He makes friends easily due mostly to his non-confrontational attitude, but also helped by his welcoming demeanor. He enjoys adventure and any chance to leave the camp, whether it be for a hunting patrol, or to watch a mentor train his or her apprentice. He is extremely open-minded and embraces any opportunity to broaden his perspective. Parents are Pinestorm and Bramblestorm, Littermate to Frostpaw, Longpaw, Russetpaw, and Cedarpaw. (Tom)
Tinyheart: Small, yet sleek golden and white she-cat. Soft spoken and loving, she isn't a very good fighter. She is smart for her moons and tries to solve fights by talking. She is a cat with a good heart and a wonderful mind. She doesn't appreciate the Warrior Code, but is willing to follow it. Mate to Spidereye. (She-Cat)
Frostfire: White tom. Frostfire is intensely curious about the world around him. Even as a kit, he would attempt to sneak out of camp to learn the secrets of CheetahClan territory. Friendly and trusting, Frostfire considers promises sacred and never reveals something another cat has told him. He is highly energetic but is also prone to bouts of laziness, especially in green-leaf. Parents are Pinestorm and Bramblestorm, Littermate to Goldenclaw, Longstripe, Russetpaw, and Cedarpelt. (Tom)
Longstripe: Pale ginger tabby she-cat. Longstripe is not a sweet cat. Though she can be slightly caring at times. She isn't very social, but keeps her ties with other cats. It takes a lot to get her to trust others, but once friendship is achieved, she can be a great and loyal cat. Her views on clan life are to always do your best and not to let anything distract you. Parents are Pinestorm and Bramblestorm, Littermate to Goldenclaw, Frostfire, Russetpaw, and Cedarpelt. (She-Cat)
Cedarpelt: Dark gray tom. Cedarpelt is quiet unlike most cats. He is also quite tame compared to the others. He is not as active because he is also scared. Cedarpelt's loyal though, and no one can doubt that. Parents are Pinestorm and Bramblestorm, Littermate to Goldenclaw, Frostfire, Longstripe, and Russetpaw. (Tom)
Foxpelt: Bright ginger she-cat. Foxpelt is a quiet, and rather submissive cat. Even as a kit she never made much noise, and avoided play fighting with her siblings. She hates confrontation and arguments more than anything else. Though she is shy, once one gets to know her she is very sweet. Because she is so quiet she is often mistaken for someone very dumb, but she is actually quite intelligent. Foxpelt just isn't the type to show off or brag. Parents are Birchface and Whitestorm, Littermate to Shrewstorm and Crookedkit. (She-Cat)
Shrewstorm: Black tom. Shrewstorm is sharp of eye and tongue, willing to fight for what he wants and speak his mind. When in a good mood he's easy enough to be around, but has a tendency to be overly daring and show off at times. He is remarkably agile, and delights in climbing, there being few obstacles he cannot scale. A determined type, he never admits when he's at fault and is quick enough to find someone else to blame. Parents are Birchface and Whitestorm, Littermate to Foxpelt and Crookedkit. (Tom)
Fintail: Small white tom. Fintail is a very gentle and chivalrous cat. He makes sure to always let kits and she-cats eat first and would gladly give his life to protect any clan cat. Fintail adores kits and spends much of his time around the nursery playing with the kits. He does what he can to prevent battles, but will not hesitate to kill an enemy clan-cat if he must. Parents are Icewhisker and Eagleclaw, Littermate to Specklekit. (Tom)
Shadowclaw: Black tom. Shadowclaw is a fearless tom. He seems to never show any sign of fear. Although he has many doubts and worries all the time. He doesn't let those get in the way of his goals. He's also a loyal friend. Parents are Brightfire and Heatherpelt, Littermate to Roseheart, Lightningclaw, Saltfur, and Cometwhisker. (Tom)
Roseheart: Tortoiseshell tabby she-cat. Roseheart is very affectionate and outwardly friendly. She is a very quiet cat, with a soft gentle voice. She loves company. Parents are Brightfire and Heatherpelt, Littermate to Shadowclaw, Lightningclaw, Saltfur, and Cometwhisker. (She-Cat)
Saltfur: Gray tabby tom. Saltfur can care less about fighting or patrolling, but he's an okay hunter and fisher. He hates conflict and is usually extremely passive. He can be easily upset, but almost never shows a temper. He is quiet and doesn't say much, but when he does speak it's worth listening to. Parents are Brightfire and Heatherpelt, Littermate to Shadowclaw, Roseheart, Lightningclaw, and Cometwhisker. (Tom)
Cometwhisker: Brown lynx point she-cat. On the ugly side. She kills where she doesn't need to, easily set off. One might call her a firecracker, so easily set off is she. She gives respect where it's due- but she's a natural skeptic. Parents are Brightfire and Heatherpelt, Littermate to Shadowclaw, Roseheart, Lightningclaw, and Saltfur. (She-Cat)
Emberfur: Gray she-cat with two dark paws. Emberfur is a selfish cat. She literally keeps a distance and only cares for herself. She has no friends whatsoever as she's always bitter towards anyone else. If someone doesn't hear her warning, swipe, right across the face. Emberfur will obey rules, but only to the hunting codes. A shame too, as she's great at hunting and will only hunt for higher ups and herself. She should really take it into consideration that other cats have feelings too. She eats all of the leftover food from her hunts. Not for other warriors or apprentices. Not even for the queens either. Parents are Burdockstar and Willowfire, Littermate to Jaypaw, Rippletail, and Dapplesquirrel. (She-Cat)
Rippletail: Dark gray tabby she-cat. Rippletail is very quiet and observent. She isn't one to normally get in to arguements with her clanmates, but she is quick when in a clan meeting or gathering to speak up. She is a very skilled hunter, and will do anything for her clan. While she is kind in her clan and at gatherings, she will instantly become ferocious when facing imposters or other members of clans. Parents are Burdockstar and Willowfire, Littermate to Jaypaw, Emberfur, and Dapplesquirrel. (She-Cat)
Dapplesquirrel: Mottled gray tom. Dapplesquirrel is a loving cat. He cares about others and would protect them. He loves StarClan. He is easy to be around and will do anything to laugh. Parents are Burdockstar and Willowfire, Littermate to Jaypaw, Emberfur, and Rippletail. (Tom)
Ivyleaf: Silver and white tabby tom. I am restless and cannot stand or sit still,  but you will never find a more loyal friend than me. Parents are Feathershade and Cheetahclaw, Littermate to Smokecloud, Furzeflower, Mossytail, Wingfur, and Flightheart. (Tom)
Smokecloud: Black she-cat. I am a bit naive, but no matter what, my heart is in the right place. Parents are Feathershade and Cheetahclaw, Littermate to Ivyleaf, Furzeflower, Mossytail, Wingfur, and Flightheart. (She-Cat)
Furzeflower: Gray and white she-cat. I am restless and cannot stand or sit still,  but I am a good fighter. Parents are Feathershade and Cheetahclaw, Littermate to Ivyleaf, Smokecloud, Mossytail, Wingfur, and Flightheart.  (She-Cat)
Mossytail: Brown and white tom. I lose my temper very easily,  but I am a very good judge of character. Parents are Feathershade and Cheetahclaw, Littermate to Ivyleaf, Smokecloud, Furzeflower, Wingfur, and Flightheart. (Tom)
Wingfur: Gray and white she-cat. I am very forgetful,  but I can tell an amazing story. Parents are Feathershade and Cheetahclaw, Littermate to Ivyleaf, Smokecloud, Furzeflower, Mossytail, and Flightheart. (She-Cat)
Flightheart: Brown tabby she-cat. Kind, loving, outgoing, trusting, and she takes being teased hard. Parents are Feathershade and Cheetahclaw, Littermate to Ivyleaf, Smokecloud, Furzeflower, Mossytail, and Wingfur. (She-Cat)
Chillfeather: Blue-gray she-cat. Despite the fact that she is not very strong she is quite brave, she will run through a storm if it means helping another cat, though sometimes this can lead to her own downfall. She does however become very shy and timid around handsome males, she does not do good with the thought of a mate it makes her very nervous. When she has a crush she tends to tumble and  stutter near the particular tom tending to make herself look like a fail. It really is the only time he is not calm. Parents are Whitepelt and Blossomheart, Littermate to Crookedpool, Quartzfur, Drizzletail, Aspenpaw, and Fidgetpaw. (She-Cat)
Heartsplash: Thick-pelted ginger and white she-cat with dark amber eyes. Heartsplash is kindhearted and fun-loving. She enjoys tests and spending time with her friends. Mate to Hawktail. (She-Cat)
Quartzfur: Cream tabby tom. Quartzfur has always been eager to learn new things and he has a very curious soul. He tries to always learn something extraordinary every day; this is always a big goal for him. He's extremely optimistic which sets him to believe to always look on the bright side of life, which is possibly why he is always cheerful despite how grim the situation appears to be.  Parents are Whitepelt and Blossomheart, Littermate to Crookedpool, Chillfeather, Drizzletail, Aspenpaw, and Fidgetpaw. (Tom)
Drizzletail: Seal lynx point she-cat. Drizzletail is especially loyal, willing to stick up for what's right. She has an incredible sense of justice. Drizzletail is very protective, and willing to die in the process of keeping you and the clan alive at all costs. Drizzletail is really stubborn, but the greatest friend and ally you can have. She has a great sense of humor. She is headstrong, and a "It's my way or the highway" sort of cat. Parents are Whitepelt and Blossomheart, Littermate to Crookedpool, Chillfeather, Quartzfur, Aspenpaw, and Fidgetpaw. (She-Cat)
Tawnyfeather: Dark brown tabby she-cat. She's surprisingly non-aggressive, preferring instead to sit back and enjoy life. She doesn't mind fighting every once and a while, but she doesn't jump at every insult or rude comment. She takes them well, in other words, letting them slide off like water off a duck's back. Mate to Blackstar. (She-Cat)
Jawflight: Ginger tabby she-cat. Jawflight is very, very girly. She is talkative and annoying. She is very picky. If there is a puddle or even a speck of mud in front of her, she will most likely scream and run away. She thinks of herself as the best, or even queen of the whole forest. She thinks she can be the boss of everyone. But she is fascinated by almost anything, even if it's just a cloud. She hates fighting, but that's because there is blood. Some say she's insane, and that she might even be hearing voices, because she's often heard talking and arguing with herself. Parents are Whitepelt and Blossomheart, Littermate to Sedgepaw, Silverthistle, Toothfang, Cheetahear, and Turtletail. Mate to Brambleheart. (She-Cat)
Aspenfire: Big white tom. I am a kind-hearted tom that rarely loses his temper and I am especially good with kits and I will protect my clan with my life, just like generations before me have done. I am determined to keep CheetahClan alive through all of the hardships ahead and I will never give up. I get very frustrated when a cat from another clan calls my clan a clan full of cowards, my clan is just as strong as the others and I will do anything to prove that. I would never risk any of my clanmates lives for my own and would die at any of their feet to protect them. I am a fiercely loyal tom to my clan and I am very brave when it comes to a fight against an enemy clan. You will always see me jump to the defense of any of my clanmates. Parents are Whitepelt and Blossomheart, Littermate to Crookedpool, Chillfeather, Quartzfur, Drizzletail, and Fidgetstorm. (Tom)
Fidgetstorm: Blue-gray and white tom. Fidgetstorm is always positive about everything. He won't complain even if rain pours down all day or when snow piles up to his chest. He was always thinking about the good things and tries to solve problems thinking of the benefits and what needs to be filled in. Fidgetstorm has talent cheering up his depressed clanmates and helps them solve their problems. It isn't so strange that he is popular by his clanmates. Parents are Whitepelt and Blossomheart, Littermate to Crookedpool, Chillfeather, Quartzfur, Drizzletail, and Aspenfire. (Tom)
Rocktail: Black she-cat. Rocktail is a very outgoing, very special she-cat. Parents are Sagebarley of BadgerClan and Browndaisy, Littermate to Seedtail, Sloeclaw, and Sweetcloud. (She-Cat)
Seedtail: Gray tom with darker flecks. Seedtail is the type of cat that can get along with almost any cat. He's laid back and can sometimes be lazy but because of this, he's not easily annoyed. He doesn't mind being disturbed for simple or even complicated things. Parents are Sagebarley of BadgerClan and Browndaisy, Littermate to Rocktail, Sloeclaw, and Sweetcloud. (Tom)
Sloeclaw: Black tom. Well, what is there to tell about this tom? There is much more, but let me shorten this a little for you... Sloeclaw has a strong heart and mind, making him altogether brave and bold. But this tom thinks too highly of himself. Maybe because he is like a magnet attracting all the she-cats towards him. Parents are Sagebarley of BadgerClan and Browndaisy, Littermate to Rocktail, Seedtail, and Sweetcloud. (Tom)
Sweetcloud: Reddish tabby she-cat. Sweetcloud will always be very inquisitive and eager to learn. Parents are Sagebarley of BadgerClan and Browndaisy, Littermate to Rocktail, Seedtail, and Sloeclaw. (She-Cat)
Ratwater: Brown tom. Overall, Ratwater is a good cat. Parents are Spidereye and Tinyheart. (Tom)
Earthdaisy: Dark brown tabby she-cat. To someone who didn't know her, Earthdaisy would seem just like any other cat. She is active and playful, always coming up with new games to play. Parents are Runningfire and Darkbelly, Littermate to Dreamfur, Pebblestar, and Treeflower. Mate to Shortberry. (She-Cat)
Cinderpelt: Dark gray she-cat. "Jumpy" would probably be the best word to describe this CheetahClan cat. Always eager to participate, to be somewhere, to do something, she often has trouble keeping her enthusiasm in check. She's talkative, often obnoxious, and always is willing to offer unqualified opinions. Sometimes she has trouble finding time for sleep and relaxation-- there's always a story to tell or a border to check or a squirrel to chase. Some of her Clanmates see her as the life of the party; others see her as an annoying pest. Parents are Hawktail and Heartsplash, Littermate to Ashcloud and Flickereye. (She-Cat)
Ashcloud: Pale gray tom. Ashcloud likes nothing better than swapping stories, hanging out with friends, swimming, and exploring new places. Parents are Hawktail and Heartsplash, Littermate to Cinderpelt and Flickereye. (Tom)
Flickereye: Red tabby she-cat. She can't stand fighting. Not only is she bad at it, but she also has trouble seeing the point, being a strong subscriber to the "Can't we all just get along?" point of view. Although she likes swimming, she hates rain, and she is pretty annoyed whenever she's interrupted, especially when she's in the middle of a story. Parents are Hawktail and Heartsplash, Littermate to Cinderpelt and Ashcloud. (She-Cat)
Stormoak: White tom with black paws. Soft-hearted and kind. He is the kind of cat who is always there to help someone in need. He has a short temper, that can be set off easily, but rarely. He has a soft spot for kits, especially small ones. He likes showing her love for things. He's fun, and a great buddy to play with. Parents are Blackstar and Tawnyfeather, Littermate to Pebblebelly, Shadowrain, Hollyeye, and Skypaw. (Tom)
Pebblebelly: Brown tabby she-cat. Pebblebelly is one of those cats that will stand up for her team or ones she cares for, even at the cost of her own life. She's been known to be strong-willed and very brave when it comes to doing any task that may involve danger...but this doesn't mean that she isn't friendly to any other cats. In fact, she can get along very well with any cat as long as they prove themselves respectable. At times she can be stubborn but only to certain circumstances that could risk herself and anyone else around her that she cares about. At times she's been called a joker since she learns to laugh about things most might be uptight about, but she knows it's okay to have a good laugh here and there especially when it's a situation where there's not true need to be uptight. Parents are Blackstar and Tawnyfeather, Littermate to Stormoak, Shadowrain, Hollyeye, and Skypaw. (She-Cat)
Shadowrain: Long-haired brown tabby tom. Formal, kind to loved ones, likes to be organized. Cares for his Clan. Hates to see others hurt. Follows the warrior code strictly. Parents are Blackstar and Tawnyfeather, Littermate to Stormoak, Pebblebelly, Hollyeye, and Skypaw. (Tom)
Hollyeye: Black she-cat. Hollyeye is kindhearted even if she appears rough and surly on the exterior. She cares for her Clanmates deeply and she would go into a state of severe grief if ever a Clanmate was injured and she could've done something to prevent it. Parents are Blackstar and Tawnyfeather, Littermate to Stormoak, Pebblebelly, Shadowrain, and Skyleopard. (She-Cat)
Treeflower: Brown she-cat. Though she is a little crazy, Treeflower is in no way a bad cat. Exactly the opposite, actually. In each of her stories she is a heroic warrior, saving her Clan because they mean everything to her. Without her friends and her Clan, Treeflower would have nothing to save, after all. She is more of a leader than a follower, and usually conducts her friends in different games to play. But she's always ready to listen to suggestions. Even more important than her Clan are her close friends. Parents are Runningfire and Darkbelly, Littermate to Dreamfur, Pebblestar, and Earthdaisy. Mate to Silverthistle. (She-Cat)
Skyleopard: Black tom. Skyleopard is a kind and sweet tom when he's around friends or kind strangers. If ever there's a time he's angry, it's usually because of basically anyone who tries to injure him or his friends. He's very loyal, and would go anywhere and do anything for the ones he loves. Many cats adore him, due to his bright and cheerful personality. However he does have a few trust issues when meeting strangers. Parents are Blackstar and Tawnyfeather, Littermate to Stormoak, Pebblebelly, Shadowrain, and Hollyeye. (Tom)
Dustclaw: Dark brown tabby she-cat. Dustclaw is a very neat she-cat who likes everything neat and orderly. She is always goofing off and creating a fool of herself. She is never serious, ever. Parent is Cheetahclaw, Littermate to Sorrelberry, Leafstripe, and Spidereye. Mate to Pebblestar. (She-Cat)
Duskflight: Brown tabby tom. Duskflight loves the river. He could spend hours swimming and catching fish if he wanted to. His favorite activity is jumping of a high branch into the cool depths below. He is kind and gentle most of the time, but can get snappy if you are on his bad side. He is also mischievous and cheeky when he wants to be. He is a great and loyal friend and wouldn't dream on telling anyone else's secrets. He is often down at the river in his spare time, but he also enjoys helping his clan and hunting for the elders.  Parents are Brightclaw and Leafstripe, Littermate to Coralshadow and Lionflower. (Tom)
Coralshadow: Light brown tabby she-cat. Coralshadow is not the type of feline who could be easily angered, and most likely she does not know the meaning of the word angry. Though, she does have limits just like any other she-cat and when pushed to the ultimate extreme will use her extremely sharp tongue to lash into a feline; due to her aversion for bold threats and using her claws. Parents are Brightclaw and Leafstripe, Littermate to Duskflight and Lionflower. (She-Cat)
Lionflower: Red tabby tom. Lionflower is one of the most kind cats you'll ever meet. He has never ever tried to hurt or be cruel to anyone in his life.  Parents are Brightclaw and Leafstripe, Littermate to Duskflight and Coralshadow. (Tom)
Redclover: Mottled brown and ginger she-cat. Redclover is a little reserved, almost shy. She doesn't trust strangers at all, and she isn't one to constantly voice her opinion.  Parents are Brambleheart and Jawflight, Littermate to Flightdew, Splashflight, Furledflight, and Lilyalder. (She-Cat)
Flightdew: Brown tabby tom. Once you do get to know him, you'll find out that he is strong. He's a tough guy, he can take a hit. Underneath his almost mysterious outer layer, there is energy and youth, vitality and intelligence. He's a smart cat. Parents are Brambleheart and Jawflight, Littermate to Redclover, Splashflight, Furledflight, and Lilyalder. (Tom)
Splashflight: Light brown tabby tom. He is caring. Compassionate. Parents are Brambleheart and Jawflight, Littermate to Redclover, Flightdew, Furledflight, and Lilyalder. (Tom)
Furledflight: Dark ginger tabby tom. His sense of humor is odd, different. Parents are Brambleheart and Jawflight, Littermate to Redclover, Flightdew, Splashflight, and Lilyalder. (Tom)
Torncloud: Black tabby she-cat. Torncloud is a quiet cat. She keeps to herself a lot. Torncloud always plays by the rules and never steps one toe out of line. She is an amazing hunter and is always on target. Parent is Streamfoot, Littermate to Nightkit and Breezepaw. Mate to Turtletail. (She-Cat)

Rogue

Male Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top