Leaders of HurricanePride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaders of HurricanePride

Post  Hurricanestar on 11/10/2014, 10:59 pm

Leader:
Hurricanestar: Golden female ocelot. The female possesses all the force of the ocean with all the whimsy of the wind. She is made of softer things, preferring conversation to conflict. There is not a bone in her body that would willingly fight without monumental purpose. Lives Left: 1. (Female)

Deputy:
Bloomstripe: Golden male ocelot. Bloomstripe is a stubborn ocelot who can be somewhat helpful. He believes that ocelots should do whatever they think is right but be prepared that others will disagree with them. Most of the time he won't talk about himself and come off as boring, Bloomstripe would rather listen to others and their problems. (Male)

Medicine Ocelot(s):
Blackfang: Golden female ocelot. When first coming across the ocelot known as Blackfang, one can assume that she is shy or merely stupid. Neither of these characteristics belong to Blackfang and it's rather odd that people would believe that they do. She is in fact anti-social and a pessimist. Quite often do ocelots find themselves straying away from her as soon as they get to hear her speak; for when she does it's almost as though only negative things seem to come out. Not to mention the very fact that due to her anti-social nature it makes it even more difficult to convey her actual feelings. (Female)
Shalepelt: Golden female ocelot. In reality I am a blank slate. I can ever so easily, however, fake a personality just to get my way. I have learned to become a fake by testing it on various ocelots I knew. I can be the biggest sweetheart in the world and then in a heartbeat I can get nasty and dominant. Mentor is Blackfang. (Female)

StarClan: Hurricaneface
HurricanePride: Hurricanestar

Hurricanestar
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top