Percy's Back Home

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Percy's Back Home

Post  Rosewind on 1/25/2011, 9:28 pm

Safira giggled as Percy lay on his back and looked down at her. "Of course. Well, I'll be back in a while," she said, then slipped through the cat door and into the garden, now lush with newly sprouted leaves and flower buds. It would a while still until the flowers bloomed, producing beautifully colored flowers in almost any hue imaginable. How she loved watching the yearly bloom.

Safira shook her head to clear it. Now, where does Olivia live? It's been such a long time, Safira thought, leaping onto the fence and padding along the boards until she passed by by her old Twoleg nest. She glared at she saw the new twolegs run around, seeming to be getting ready for something, in her old home. She sighed and padded along the route she'd memorised to Olivia's from her old house. As she neared the familiar garden, she noticed Olivia lieing in her garden, licking what appeared to be a wound. Surprised and concerned, Safira jumped down from the fence and over to Olivia. "Hello Olivia," she mewed friendily, and realised that the other she-cat was washing a wound. "Oh my. . . Olivia, what happened?" she asked, concerned.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia on 1/26/2011, 4:30 pm

"Oh, just part of being a little nosier than I should have been." meowed Olivia between strokes of her tongue. "I saw a new cat and went to check it out, she didn't take kindly to it. How are you doing, Safira? I heard that your twolegs left their den."
Olivia
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/26/2011, 8:24 pm

Safira nodded solemnly. "Yes, they did. And they left while I was out too. I didn't even see it coming," she said sadly, then shook her head to clear it. "But it's alright now, I mean, Percy's letting me stay with him," she said, smiling, feeling her fur grow hot.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia on 1/28/2011, 5:55 pm

"Well that was very kind of him and I'm glad you've found a new place to live." meowed Olivia, finishing up washing her wound. "If you ever need anything, feel free to come into my garden."
Olivia
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/30/2011, 4:40 pm

"Thank you, Olivia," Safira purred to the other she-cat, licking a paw and giving her face a quick wash. Aftarward, she blinked at Olivia and remembered what she'd wanted to ask. Percy had said that Olivia was the one who usually knew everything that went around in the Twoleg place. "Hey, have you heard of those two cats who went missing?"
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia on 2/2/2011, 5:09 pm

"You mean the little kitten Swift, and the other?" meowed Olivia, tilting her head, her ears pricked. "Swift's housefolk have been looking all over the place for her, I believe they called her a 'show cat'."
Olivia
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 2/3/2011, 12:05 am

Safira nodded,"Yes, that was one of the kits. Oh, what was the other's name? Tomu, I believe." She then settled down beside Olivia, licking her paw and washing her face.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top