Percy's Back Home

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Percy's Back Home

Post  Guest on 12/28/2010, 6:56 pm

Lucy was swiveling her head back and forth as the two older cats talked. She knew most of everything they talked about but when Safira asked her a question she snapped back from her own thoughts and looked sheepishly up at the she-cat. She hadn't learned as much as the other apprentices in her clan before leaving.

"I was taught to take care of my clan... And how to hunt and stalk and even a bit of battle moves.. But not enough." She mewed sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/28/2010, 7:24 pm

Safira was a bit surprised when Lucy looked down sadly at her paws, isn't this what she'd wanted? She licked the top of the young she-cat's head, comforting Lucy a little. "Lucy, did you leave behind family in you're Clan?" she asked, laying down beside Lucy and looking up at her caringly.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/31/2010, 4:50 pm

Lucy looked up surprised for a moment and looked at Percy then back to Safira, her ears flat against her head. She had left her sister, and sadly it still effected her. She shuffled her paws a bit and cleared her throat.

"My sister wouldn't come with me.. She liked it in the clan." She mewed quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/31/2010, 7:24 pm

Safira looked at Lucy,"I know how hard it is to leave all that you know, and how it is to leave someone. My kits left for new homes when they were grown. I know it's not the same, but it's hard. I had to leave my old life behind, and so did you. It's scary, but we both pulled threw. And who knows, you might see your sister again, and I might see my kits." She then smiled at Lucy, hoping what she said had helped.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 1/5/2011, 3:38 pm

Lucy pondered what the she-cat said for a moment before nodding. She smiled back at Safira and fluffed her coat against the cold air. It was just starting to get dark and the thought of going home when it was completely dark made her shiver. She stood and flicked her tail at Percy and Safira.

"I need to get home, Clare will be worried if I am out after its dark..." She mewed, looking around nervously for a moment. After scanning the area she gave a flick of her tail and raced off across the yard and under the fence into the next garden.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/5/2011, 7:41 pm

Safira smiled as she saw Lucy race back home and sat back up, fluffing out her fur as chilly breeze blew past. "Well, she's got the right idea. It cold out here," she said to Percy, purring with laughter.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 1/10/2011, 3:45 pm

"Indeed, we should probably all get out of any weather that's coming." meowed Percy as he got to his own paws and turned towards the nest that he called his home. He paused and turned back to look at Safira. "I did mean what I said. Would you like to come inside with my twolegs and myself?"
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/11/2011, 12:06 am

"Ummm," said Safira, hesitant at first, but then annother gust of wind ruffles her fur, and she's instantly beside Percy. "Sure," she purred as she padded toward the door next to Percy. "Your twolegs must be very nice, for you to come back to them after all these moons."
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 1/11/2011, 8:18 pm

"I was a little worried at first, I'll admit. Thought they wouldn't recognize me, but they did instantly." meowed Percy as he padded in through the cat flap. He meowed loudly to get his housefolk's attention and stepped to the side so they could see Safira.
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/11/2011, 10:58 pm

Safira followed right behind Percy. "Well, I hope that they take to me as quickly as they took to you," she said as Percy moved aside so that the twolegs could see her. She looked up at them with gently green eyes and let out a soft mrrrow. They both exchanged a few strange sounds between themselves, then the female reached out and stroked her back, making Safira arch her back and purr with pleasure. "I think she likes me," she purred as the female twoleg scratched underneath her chin.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 1/16/2011, 4:40 pm

"I told you you'd be welcome here. Make yourself comfy and have a bite to eat if you like." meowed Percy as he stretched out on the windowsil, watching the world go past.
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/16/2011, 9:23 pm

"Okay, and thanks Percy," Safira purred to him, then slipped away from the female twoleg and over to the bowl of food that sat in the kitchen. She took a few bites of the dry pellets. It was nothing compared to a mouse, but it satisfied her hunger. After eating her fill, she saw Percy up at the windowsill and jumped up next to him. He was staring out into the garden and forest. "Whatcha looking at?" she asked, following his gaze.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 1/19/2011, 6:23 pm

"Just wondering how everyone is out there, hoping that they're warm." meowed Percy, glancing back over at Safira. "It is newleaf, but sometimes it takes the prey a while to come back."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/19/2011, 6:48 pm

"I'm sure their doing fine," Safira mewed comfortingly. "Your Clan fishes too, right. I bet by now the river's thawed and flourishing with fish just ready to be caught," she said, purring.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 1/20/2011, 3:51 pm

"True, we were the clan who almost never went hungry. They're probably fine." meowed Percy, giving his chest fur a few licks after Safira reassured him.
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/20/2011, 6:48 pm

Safira nodded then all of a sudden asked,"Percy, why did you go back and forth between the Clans and Twoleg place?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 1/21/2011, 9:35 pm

"Well, at first I suppose you could call it love. There was a she-cat I loved, but she lived in a different clan than I did. There was no way the leader of her clan at the time would've let me join with her, and my own family wouldn't have understood. And then, when I went back, it was because Wild had moved into twoleg place, do you know about him?" meowed Percy as he thought over his life thus far.
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/22/2011, 1:30 am

Safira nodded. "Yes, I've heard of him. I never met him though. I joined ClawClan back when Decay lead it," she said, looking down at her paws. She wasn't proud of her past, but at the time, she was only looking out for her kits. It seemed that it would be safe there, and that they would learn to protect themselves there. She'd been wrong.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 1/22/2011, 4:04 pm

"Decay always ruled twoleg place, but it was Wild who came up with the idea of making a mock clan." meowed Percy, trying to explain the history to Safira. "He was once deputy of BadgerClan, so I think he thought that he had ultimate power. Even over Decay..and you know how many cats it took to kill her..and how many cats she killed in comparison. Rumor has it that even she was a clan cat by birth."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/22/2011, 4:39 pm

"Oh," Safira said, she hadn't known much about Wild. "And that battle that Decay died in, that was terrible. It was then that my mate and I grabbed all the kits and got out of there as fast as we could," she told Percy, looking down at her paws. She then shook her head and looked back at Percy. "She was a Clan cat? Then what happened that made her hate the Clans so much?" she wondered outloud.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 1/23/2011, 5:38 pm

"I've no idea what could make a cat like that." meowed Percy, giving it some thought. "I mean Wild, he was a deputy, I could understand if he got power hungry. But Decay? I have no idea. I'm not sure even StarClan knows."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/23/2011, 7:05 pm

Safira shrugged, shaking her head. "I don't know. Something must of happened. But one things for sure, she taught Echo well. Have you heard that two kits have gone missing?" she asked Percy, staring out the window.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 1/24/2011, 9:17 pm

"No, no I didn't." meowed Percy, twitching his ears in surprise. "Although, when I lived here before, the cat to go for information was Olivia. Has that changed any? She used to know everything."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 1/24/2011, 11:38 pm

"No, I don't think she's changed. I haven't seen her in a long time, though. How about we pay her a visit. It'd be nice to catch up with her, and she might know a thing or two about the missing kits," Safira suggested. Without waiting for an answer, she jumped down to the window sill and trotted over to the cat door leading out into the garden. Before she padded outside, she looked back at Percy, still on the sill, and said,"Well, you coming?"
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 1/25/2011, 6:28 pm

"You go ahead and go, I'm going to catch a missed nap in the sun." meowed Percy as he stretched out and then laid down with his belly facing upward. "After all, we cats do need our required sun time."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top