Percy's Back Home

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Percy's Back Home

Post  Percy on 12/7/2010, 7:33 pm

Percy paused, his poor paws aching with the traveling he had been doing to make it back to his old home, and looked out at the garden from his step. He breathed in the scents of his old home, letting the bell on his collar jingle on purpose and sat down to watch everything going on. He could scent new kittypets in the area, along with some dump cats, someday he'd go and introduce himself to the new kittypets. Unless they came and introduced themselves first.
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Percy's Back Home

Post  Rosewind on 12/8/2010, 12:17 am

Safira lept down from the fence and made her way across the Twoleg garden, not noticing Percy until she was about half way across. "Well, well. Lokks like all that Clan cats are becoming little kittypets," she said, taking in the scent of the ginger tom and eyeing him with her bright green eyes.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 12/9/2010, 11:16 pm

"I already was a kittypet once before." meowed Percy as he sat up to eyeball the new she-cat. "I thought I wanted to be a part of clan life again, I was wrong. This is where I belong."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/10/2010, 9:47 pm

Safira shrugged, not think it was much a difference. He had said 'part of clan life again.' "Well then, how do you like life back around here. Guess it's a lot different than back over in the clans," she said, sitting down on a bare patch of ground and curling her tail around her paws, looking at Percy curiously.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 12/11/2010, 1:16 pm

"I'm not used to being so low on the ground anymore, that's for sure." meowed Percy as he glanced over the yard. "I used to sleep in a tree, so it's taking some getting used to."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/11/2010, 6:59 pm

"Oh, that Clan! Oh, what was it's name? RavenClan! That's it!" Safira said a bit excitedly. She'd heard stories about all the Clans, as had all the cats of Twoleg place, but usually, they were just stories to most of them. She then looked at Percy strangly, he reminded her a bit of Lucy, but he seemed more proud. Yet, rather ashamed. "Do you know Lucy? Fluffy, white and cream she-cat. She reminds me of you a bit. She lives over there with Clare," she said, tilting her head to the side to show which house. "They both used to be Clan cats too."
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/12/2010, 3:58 am

Lucy was trudging heavily through the snow, her small body getting stuck every now and then. The snow covered her and quickly melted against her warm pelt, causing the large amount of fur to become slick and stick close to her body, making her feel like she just trudged out of the river back in RavenClan. She was nearing the yard where this strange new cat that seemed oddly familiar from a distance when she heard Safira's voice, mentioning her own name. She froze for a moment before stalking up and peaking through the weeds lining the fence line. She looked through them slightly before gasping.

"Duststorm?" She mewed, peering out of the reeds and into the yard, making her way slowly. "Is that really you?" She mewed again, complete shock on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 12/13/2010, 3:23 am

"I assume this is the Lucy you were talking about?" meowed Percy, tipping an ear as he saw Lucy stumble through, recognizing her pelt immediatly. Padding over, he touched his nose to hers in a friendly gesture before sitting back down between the two she-cats. "That would be Percy now, a lot of things changed after you left the clan. Dawnwhisker is now in charge of the clan, though I assume he's Dawnstar by now. We even gained more land for RavenClan right before I left. Who's this Clare that Safira speaks of?"
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/13/2010, 6:54 pm

Lucy purred with enthuasim as Percy came up to her and touched his nose to hers. She was instantly up and rubbing the length of her body along him. She pressed her nose into his fur and took in the smell of his pelt, letting RavenClan's smell take over her nose. She stepped back and looked up at Percy with a twinkle in her eye. She had felt safe with Clare around, even though they had been from different clans, but with Percy around now, she was as safe as it could get. She was a bit startled by his question, forgetting that he wouldn't know who Clare is at all.

"Clare is formly Bramblestar, leader of LynxClan. I live with her. She taught me how to train my housefolk. I think they like me.." She mewed, the last bit to herself. Her head tilted just slightly at this thought. "Glad RavenClan is doing well though!" She mewed, almost missing it.

Lucy looked up at Safira and gave a smile before looking at Percy once more. "Safira is from the dump, but she is nice. She doesn't like the ClawClan cats. Right Safira?" She mewed, looking to the she-cat for reasurrance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 12/15/2010, 2:55 am

"So that's where Bramblestar went off to, is it?" meowed Percy, looking over Lucy's head toward the den where she had come from. "I'm glad you've found where you belong Lucy, we all should be able to do that."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/15/2010, 7:54 pm

"Hate them," Safira said, smiling down at Lucy. "You all shure do have insteresting names in the Clans. So yours was Duststorm, and Clare's was Bramblestar? What was yours, Lucy?" she asked curiously.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/15/2010, 8:10 pm

Lucy nodded to Percy with a smile. She was happy here with her housefolk, they seemed nice enough and they treated her like a queen nursing kits. She purred at this thought and looked back at Safira. She was curious about the reason ClawClan didn't have names like other clans. They are a clan afterall, right? She thought to herself before flicking her tail.

"Mine was Cougarpaw. I was still an apprentice when I left.." She mewed, remembering how small she still was. "But I will be as big as a warrior in no time! Then I can show those dump cats who's boss if they ever try to corner me!" She mewed puffing her chest with pride. "Clare says I have to not go out alone at night though, because the dump cats are big and vicious." She mewed finally and smiled.

"Did you have a clan name Safira?" She mewed, tilting her head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/15/2010, 8:23 pm

"That's smart. ClawClan cats like going out at night to snatch any cats they can. Less cats are out, so if there is a fight, they've got the numbers on their side," she said, making sure Lucy new that she realy shouldn't go out at night. "Nope, I didn't have a Clan name. It's always been Safira. They don't realy follow Clan rules. Kits become fighters instantly. Mothers have to teach them what they need to know. Some even hurt kits! Fighters main job is to steal more kits and recruite cats, plus taking on the other Clans. It's a nasty place, the dump is," Safira said, shivering at the thought of ever going back there. The image of Rage constantly picked at the back of her mind making her jumpy. She was not going back.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 12/16/2010, 8:02 pm

"That sounds awful, if you ever need a place to stay, I'm sure my housefolk would let you in. They took me back just fine after being gone for several moons." meowed Percy, his ear twisted to the side as he listened to Safira, then switching back to the earlier question. "I also was Duststar for some time, but now Dawnstar leads the clan."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/16/2010, 11:25 pm

Safira shrugged. "I don't know, there's a cat from ClawClan out looking for me. He wants me to come back. I'd think I'd be endangering you if I stayed," she said, looking down at her paws.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 12/18/2010, 2:51 pm

Percy shook his head, insistant that Safira understood. "Aren't two heads better than one?" he meowed with a twitch of his ear. "You protect me, I'll protect you. My housefolk wouldn't mind another cat either, they're always leaving food outside for those who don't have a home."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/18/2010, 5:05 pm

"Well, if you're sure," Safira said, she couldn't help but smile. No one had ever insistanted on her staying with them. She didn't realy know how what to say. Then she recalled that both Clare and Percy's clan names had ended with star. Does that mean something? "Umm, I noticed that some of you names had ended in star. Does that mean anything?"
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 12/20/2010, 1:35 am

"It means we were both leaders of our clans at one time and StarClan granted us each nine lives." meowed Percy with a little flick of his tail. "I only have one life left now though."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/21/2010, 4:13 pm

Safira looked at Percy with wide eyes. "Nine lives! I always thought that was just a myth!" she said, staring at him with wonder. Only one life left. How must that feel? Different from the rest of us. We only had one life to begin with. "Umm, I know this must be a pretty weird question but, what's it like to , uh, die?" she asked. She didn't know if it sounded rude, but it diffinatly sounded strange, but she just couldn't keep the question in.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 12/21/2010, 7:10 pm

"Well, I suppose I never really thought of it as dying, really." meowed Percy, giving it some thought. "You see StarClan, including those that you cared for while they were alive. Then as you lose a life, your wounds are healed and you leave them to come back into the living world."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/21/2010, 7:43 pm

Safira nodded to Percy, finding this all interesting. A spirit world of cats from the clans. I wonder. . . I wonder what happens to the cats who don't live in the clans. Is there a spirit world for them? She shook her head then looked back up at Percy. "So, when you actually die, you go up to this place called StarClan where all the other dead clan cats are?" she asked, trying to make sure she had it right. She found all this Clan stuff interesting, and she wanted to know more.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 12/22/2010, 2:49 pm

"That's right." meowed Percy with a dip of his head. "Unless of course, you've broken the warrior code to the extreme. I don't know where those cats go to."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/22/2010, 7:22 pm

"The warrior code?" Safira said, tilting her head to the side as he metioned it. "What is that?" She looked down at Lucy, who seemed to be shocked she'd asked such a question. What is it?
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy on 12/23/2010, 1:39 pm

Percy's tail fluffed out in surprise at first at Safira's question, then smoothing it down and reminding himself that there was no reason that the she-cat would know what the warrior code was. "Well, the warrior code is a way of living. It's not a bad life for clan cats or any cat. You serve the clan first, including those who are too old, sick or caring for kits to hunt. And your loyalty is to your clan, and only your clan."
Percy
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/24/2010, 7:31 pm

Safira nodded, it mad sense. She then looked back down at Lucy. "Lucy, you said you were an apprentice when you left. What were you taught?" she asked, licking her paw and cleaning her face, blinking at the young she-cat.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top