Queens and Kits of AirClan

Go down

Queens and Kits of AirClan

Post  Airstar on 4/13/2014, 2:53 pm

Queens:
Almondflower: Pale ginger she-cat. I am a nice, cheerful, fun-loving cat, but most of the time I'm pretty shy. I am also fairly intelligent and always a step ahead of everyone. Most of the time you won't see my intelligence because I'm either daydreaming or thinking. Also, I'm fairly clumsy too. But when I put my mind to it, I can break away from my naive, shy shell and fight for what's right. Mate to Darkheart. (She-Cat)
Bluefeather: Blue-pointed she-cat. She is very humble and kind. Bluefeather often thinks of others needs before herself, and many like her. Some probably won't like her because she is maybe to sweet and nice for them. She cares about everything, and will always give thanks to StarClan. Parent is Spottedface. Mate to Firefur. (She-Cat)

Kits:
Hawkkit: Orange tabby she-cat. Hawkkit is a proud and somewhat haughty she-cat. Parents are Almondflower and Darkheart. (She-Cat)
Bramblekit: Dark brown tabby she-cat. Parents are Firefur and Bluefeather, Littermate to Leafkit, Jaykit, Cloudkit, Whitekit, and Birchkit. (She-Cat)
Leafkit: Light brown tabby tom with white paws and chest. Parents are Firefur and Bluefeather, Littermate to Bramblekit, Jaykit, Cloudkit, Whitekit, and Birchkit. (Tom)
Jaykit: Gray tabby tom. Parents are Firefur and Bluefeather, Littermate to Bramblekit, Leafkit, Cloudkit, Whitekit, and Birchkit. (Tom)
Cloudkit: White she-cat. Parents are Firefur and Bluefeather, Littermate to Bramblekit, Leafkit, Jaykit, Whitekit, and Birchkit. (She-Cat)
Whitekit: White tom. Parents are Firefur and Bluefeather, Littermate to Bramblekit, Leafkit, Jaykit, Cloudkit, and Birchkit. (Tom)
Birchkit: Light brown tabby she-cat. Parents are Firefur and Bluefeather, Littermate to Bramblekit, Leafkit, Jaykit, Cloudkit, and Whitekit. (Tom)

StarClan: Airpelt
AirClan: Airstar

Airstar
Rogue
Rogue

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down