Queens and Kits of AirClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Queens and Kits of AirClan

Post  Airstar on 4/13/2014, 2:53 pm

Queens:
Spottedface: White tabby she-cat. Spottedface is very quiet, and non talkative. She will only talk when needed, or if she wants to. She doesn't like loud noises one bit, liking quietness more. Mate to Bluewind. (She-Cat)
Almondflower: Pale ginger she-cat. I am a nice, cheerful, fun-loving cat, but most of the time I'm pretty shy. I am also fairly intelligent and always a step ahead of everyone. Most of the time you won't see my intelligence because I'm either daydreaming or thinking. Also, I'm fairly clumsy too. But when I put my mind to it, I can break away from my naive, shy shell and fight for what's right. Mate to Darkheart.
(She-Cat)

Kits:
Whorlkit: Gray and white tom. Parents are Bluewind and Spottedface, Littermate to Stonekit, Scorchkit, Flowerkit, and Snowkit. (Tom)
Stonekit: White she-cat. Parents are Bluewind and Spottedface, Littermate to Whorlkit, Scorchkit, Flowerkit, and Snowkit. (She-Cat)
Scorchkit: Dark gray she-cat. Parents are Bluewind and Spottedface, Littermate to Whorlkit, Stonekit, Flowerkit, and Snowkit. (She-Cat)
Flowerkit: Silver tom. Parents are Bluewind and Spottedface, Littermate to Whorlkit, Stonekit, Scorchkit, and Snowkit. (Tom)
Snowkit: White tom. Parents are Bluewind and Spottedface, Littermate to Whorlkit, Stonekit, Scorchkit, and Flowerkit. (Tom)

StarClan: Airpelt
AirClan: Airstar

Airstar
Rogue
Rogue

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top