Fresh Snow(Tomu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fresh Snow(Tomu)

Post  Guest on 11/17/2010, 10:00 pm

Tomu slipped out of her Twolegs nest and looked out across the yard. It was a blanket of white. She'd never seen snow before, so it was all new to her. Padding forward she placed her paw into the white and quickly jumped back from the cold. "What is this stuff?" She mews to no one. Taking a deep breath, she bounds out into the snow and squeaks. It was really cold. But it was soft, and easy to bound through. She scents another cat nearby, but she has no idea who it is.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh Snow(Tomu)

Post  Olivia on 11/18/2010, 3:57 pm

"It's called snow." meowed Olivia from high on her fence, where she padded over with practiced ease. "It falls a couple times each year but eventually melts away."
Olivia
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/18/2010, 10:00 pm

Tomu sniffed at it once more, and climbed up on the fence. "Thanks. It's strange stuff. Oh, my names Tomu, what's yours?" She mews to the other she cat. "This is my first time out of my twolegs nest. I hope I get to meet alot of new cats around here. It gets kinda boring in there sometimes."

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia on 11/23/2010, 6:38 pm

"Olivia." she answered, flicking her long tail. "There are quite a few cats around here, most are friendly, some aren't as much. Just stay away from the dump cats."
Olivia
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/23/2010, 8:45 pm

"Dump cats? They don't sound very nice." Tomu mews. "Maybe when some of this snow is gone, you could introduce me to some of the others? I mean if you want to that is." Tomu quietly licked off the few snowflakes on her pelt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia on 11/24/2010, 3:59 pm

"Sure can, although you can easily meet them yourself. Most cats around here are pretty friendly, there's Safira, Lucy, Clare, Ben, my mate Kabuki, and there was a little white kitten named Swift..but I don't know where she's gone." meowed Olivia, frowning at the end.
Olivia
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/1/2010, 8:15 pm

Failyn slipped from the shadows, her form barely visible in the ebony black night. "I know where she's gotten to," she said ominously, smiling at the other she-cats, her pure white teeth glinting in the pale moonlight. She thuroughly washed her pelt before appearing to them, her ClawClan scent had vanished completly. She casually padded over and seated herself between the small she-cat and the door. "What are you two doing out so late at night? I thought I was the only one that stayed out this late," she smiled, trying to make conversation.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/7/2010, 9:21 pm

Tomu blinked as another she-cat padded out of the shadows. Something about her made Tomu's pelt stand on end. "Who are you?" Tomu mewed bluntly. "And how do you know what happened to Swift?" Looking around her, she noticed the larger she cat was blocking her from the Twolegs nest. Something just felt wrong about this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia on 12/7/2010, 9:56 pm

Olivia flexed her back into an arch as the other she-cat came in, her lips drawn back in a snarl. Her muscles flexed with each breath, showing that she wasn't just some tame little kittypet. She didn't know exactly what about this cat that set her off, as she couldn't smell anything different, just knew that she meant trouble.
Olivia
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/8/2010, 12:07 am

."Failyn looked down at the little she-cat and smiled, showing off pearly white fangs. "My friend took her on a little adventure around twoleg place," she said. "And how rude of me, my name is Lyn." She eyed Olivia as her fur went on end bared her teeth. "My my, did I do something to startle you," she then looked down at Tomu,"I swear, I'm not going to hurt you."
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/8/2010, 9:26 pm

Tomu puts her ears flat to her head and hisses. "You're from Claw Clan aren't you! I knew you where trouble!" Slashing out with a forepaw, she aims a blow at Lyn's face. "Get away from me!" she spits as she fluffs up her fur and stands her ground against the much larger she-cat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/8/2010, 10:10 pm

Failyn frowns as Tomu realises where she from and swipes at her face then runs toward the door. She ducks away from the kit's claws and dashed after the little she-kit, quiockly catching up and pinning the kit down in the snow, baring her teeth. She then swept her head around to glare at Olivia, who'd bound over to try to help Tomu. "You try anything, and the kit gets it," she growled, swiping her claws over Tomu's ear to show Olivia she meant it.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/8/2010, 10:54 pm

Tomu squeals as Failyn pins her down. "Help me!" she yowls. Struggling against the large she cat, she tries to claw at her, but she's unable to move from the weight. "I'll never go with you! Never!" she spits in Failyn's face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosewind on 12/8/2010, 11:08 pm

"Stop it you pitiful kit! Struggling will only make it worse for yourself," she growled, but Tomu didn't stop. Failyn sighed and delivered a blow to the she-kit's head, knocking her unconcious. Once sure that Tomu had fainted, she got off of her and pounce on top of Olivia, sinking her slaws into the other she-cat's flesh. "Try to follow me, and you won't live to see dawn," she spat, raking her claws across her face for good measure, then lept off. Grabbing Tomu by the scruff, she ran out of the garden through a hole in the fence and disappeared into the black of the night.
Rosewind
MidnightPride
MidnightPride

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top