Leaders of MistClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaders of MistClan

Post  Larkstar on 2/19/2014, 6:39 pm

Leader:
Larkstar: Black tabby tom. Larkstar is generally outgoing and enjoys company. He is highly active, never liking to stay in one place for too long, unless he has specific ties to it. He is loyal and passionate to those he loves, and will fight to the end to protect them. He considers himself to be intelligent, and is very easy going. He is sometimes over affectionate, and loves romance. Parents are Moonclaw and Lemontail, Littermate to Berryflight, Daisypaw, Kinkheart, Reedcloud, and Screechpelt. Lives Left: 1. Mate to Bramblefoot. (Tom)

Deputy:
Wetfrost: I am a very long-furred golden tabby tom with innocent-looking eyes and a small, compact body.  I am afraid of confrontations and do anything to avoid a fight, but you will never find a more loyal friend than me. Mate to Dewstripe. (Tom)

Medicine Cats:
Bloodshade: Brown she-cat. Blooshade has many factors to her inside personality that lies beneath her 'shell'. This shell is thick and isn't easy to break through. The only ones who truly know her are those who she trusts with her life. Parents are Wetfrost and Dewstripe, Littermate to Brambleripple, Mothpelt, Rainash, and Heatherfoot. (She-Cat)
Crystalsong: Black tabby tom. Holds grudges for a while. Parents are Kinkheart and Jadestorm, Littermate to Jackdawkit, Meteorpaw, Aspenpaw, Streampaw, and Dewpaw. Mentor is Bloodshade. (Tom)

Loner

Male Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top