Claws of the future (Rage)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claws of the future (Rage)

Post  Guest on 10/27/2010, 9:38 pm

Rage slinks along the fence of a twoleg fence, having smelt the faintest hint of kitten from within. Kits were easier to subdue, and so much easier to brainwash; eventually he leaps up to sit on the fence itself, grinning to himself when he sees a prissy little white kit in the garden. Clearly this must be its first time outside. He may as well try the friendly approach before he gets his claws out, he thinks to himself, and jumps down to land nearby. "Hello there. First time out?"

Back to top Go down

Re: Claws of the future (Rage)

Post  Swift on 10/28/2010, 1:48 pm

Swift squeaks and turns around, her eyes growing huge at the sight of this larger cat. "Yes, thank you." she manages to squeak out, still alarmed at the other cat. "My housefolk even gave me a new bell on my collar so I could come outside."
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 10/29/2010, 1:46 pm

Rage leans in to inspect the collar, the bell's metal shining in his cold yellow eyes. The black cat is huge compared with the kitten, larger than even most toms, though short haired and sleek of pelt. "Silly twolegs. You won't be able to catch a thing with that on. How would you like to be free, little kittypet?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 10/29/2010, 2:32 pm

Swift frowned, completely confused at what Rage had just told her. "But I like my bell, and why would I want to catch anything anyways?" she mewed, tilting her head to the side.
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 10/29/2010, 2:45 pm

Rage grins down at her, showing his large fangs to the kitten. "Because you're a cat. But if you stay here, you won't be an intact cat for long. They'll take you to the cutter."

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 11/1/2010, 5:36 pm

"Sooo?" challenged Swift, starting to feel nervous around this bigger cat. "I have friends who went to the cutter, they say it wasn't that bad."
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 11/1/2010, 8:26 pm

Echo sneaks up on the two cats, a sly grin upon her face. she slinks up onto the fence, unnoticed by the kit. Slinking down, she circles her way beside Rage, carefully putting on a friendly smile. "Oh, the cutter." She said, her eyes scared. "My mate knows a cat. Went to the cutter one time, and when he came back, he wasn't the same. Scared, skittish, always hiding. Two days later we found him dead, curled up in a ball. Scary sight, it was. Wouldn't recommend going there." Her eyes gave only a hint of her savage nature, her body curled into a malicious act, seemingly very frightened by this... this 'experience.'

"But, of course, it is your choice. I would hate to see such a young and beautiful cat come back... well.. dead! Ahh, well. I must be on my way. Things to do, cats to see." She mewed, jumping on to the fence. She turned back once, gave a sly wink to Rage, then swished her tail and carried on, waiting in a nearby bush in case a fight breaks out. Wouldn't precious little kitty to wriggle away from our grasp, now, would we?
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/2/2010, 7:57 am

Rage resists bowing his head to Echo, not wanting to give the game away. A smirk quirks one of his black lips, yellow eyes flaring with 'fear' for the cutter. "See? I told you the cutter was dangerous. You might not come back at all; if you come with me, you'll be free to live like a cat should." Shifting a little to sit between the kit and her twolegs door, ready to spring if she decided to run, but still pretending to be friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 11/2/2010, 3:29 pm

"But my housefolk are nice.." mewed Swift, slowly getting more scared by the second. She shifted her paws and then bolted back for the flap that allowed her inside and outside from the nest to the garden.
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/2/2010, 11:05 pm

Rage is suddenly springing into action, leaping over the kitten's head in one fell swoop to land between her and the twoleg's flap. Snarling in her face as his tail flicks to gesture for Echo to come help, as the large cat does not have quite the speed of a small speedy kit. "Tough. There's no such thing as a nice twoleg!" He hisses.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 11/3/2010, 6:46 am

Echo carefully planned this attack. Rushing over the fence, she launched over rage and pinned the kitten down, grabbing her by the scruff. a scared look washed over her face, not one feature betraying her evil game. "Don't worry. I won't let him get to you!" She mewed through the fur, racing away from Rage and flicking her tail in his face, demanding he continue the act.
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/3/2010, 2:59 pm

Rage smirks from behind Echo, quickly wiping the look from his face before yowling after them, bounding on quick paws after Echo's faster ones. He puts on a fierce, angry face as he chases, careful not to fall too far behind nor draw too close to them as the she-cat 'flees' from him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift on 11/3/2010, 4:12 pm

"Lemme gooo, I wanna go to my nest!" squealed Swift as Echo held her down. "I don't like this!"
Swift
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowflight on 11/3/2010, 5:47 pm

"Kitty, stop squirming, don't you see? This cat is an evil one, he will never stop hunting until he gets his game!" She mewed, frantically racing away from Rage. It took all of her will power to stay 'nice' to this cat, a deep resentment already forming between them. Her evil ways carefully concealed, she made her way back to camp, kit set firmly in her jaw. She stayed far on the safe side, moving quickly and taking a very long and confusing route. Wouldn't want your prey to sneak away from you, now, would you?
Sparrowflight
Loner
Loner

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/3/2010, 7:13 pm

Rage is close enough behind them to hear Echo's words, giving an appropriately evil yowl as she finishes speaking. Seeing her heading back towards camp he finally gives up the 'chase' and disappears off into the undergrowth to circle around. His more direct route means that he can reach the dump much faster, hopefully in time to see Echo bringing in the new recruit. Maybe she'd even be pleased with his efforts, who knew?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top