Queens and Kits of BreezeClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Queens and Kits of BreezeClan

Post  Seastar on 10/14/2013, 3:56 pm

Queens:
Amethystcloud: Black she-cat. Amethystcloud is rather down to earth and humble, but super intelligent. When cats are trying to be sly she sees through it like glass, though unless what they are being sly about concerns her she won't mention it. Sure, she has ambition, but she won't take extreme effort to get there. Parents are Breezestar and Mudsun, Littermate to Weedpaw, Muddypetal, Violetpoppy, Honeylight, and Dawnpool. Mate to Fishfur. (She-Cat)
Shadowswoop: Dark gray tabby she-cat. If you want to know the truth, and once you read this you can't tell anybody, or I'll rip the smirk that you probably have on your face clean off, I'm actually truly scared. I'm scared of losing, and I'm scared of not being liked, though I suppose I make it rather hard to be liked. Because of this, I often get a controlling nature, and become forceful as if I'm trying to force everyone into liking me. I'm uptight, and honestly, I am a fretful, stressing mess. Parents are Galebracken and Silentmoon, Littermate to Fireplum. Mate to Dawnpool. (She-Cat)
Flicktail: Skinny light brown she-cat.  Level-headed, slightly cynical, queer, emphatic, even-tempered, composed, handles every situation carefully and delicately. Parents are Scarhorse and Cloudfawn, Littermate to Fishfur, Swiftspider, Blueheart, Doveleaf, and Burningsong. Mate to Spiderfeather. (She-Cat)
Blueheart: Blue-gray she-cat. She's mysterious, let's just say that. Parents are Scarhorse and Cloudfawn, Littermate to Flicktail, Fishfur, Swiftspider, Doveleaf, and Burningsong. Mate to Tawnyeye. (She-Cat)

Kits:
Adderkit: Mottled brown tabby tom. Adderkit was initially a non-sociable cat with a very quiet and solitary personality, not wanting to be around the other clanmates and telling some to stay away from him, but as time goes on, he becomes accustomed to their presence and doesn't seem to mind having them around, and soon befriends clanmates. Parents are Fishfur and Amethystcloud, Littermate to Sparrowkit and Fuzzykit. (Tom)
Sparrowkit: Dark brown tabby she-cat. Quiet, independent, and loyal. Parents are Fishfur and Amethystcloud, Littermate to Adderkit and Fuzzykit. (She-Cat)
Fuzzykit: Black tom. Fuzzykit is a stubborn tom who can be somewhat helpful. He believes that cats should do whatever they think is right but be prepared that others will disagree with them. Most of the time he won't talk about himself and come off as boring, Fuzzykit would rather listen to others and their problems. The black tom can lose his temper when you push him around, he will usually walk away from you if he doesn't then watch out. Fuzzykit likes to spend time with his friends but is too prideful to ask them to stay. Parents are Fishfur and Amethystcloud, Littermate to Adderkit and Sparrowkit. (Tom)
Squirrelkit: Dark ginger tom. Gives gifts to show his affection. Parents are Dawnpool and Shadowswoop, Littermate to Jaykit, Graykit, Sandkit, and Cinderkit. (Tom)
Jaykit: Gray tabby she-cat. Easily intimidated. Parents are Dawnpool and Shadowswoop, Littermate to Squirrelkit, Graykit, Sandkit, and Cinderkit. (She-Cat)
Graykit: Gray tom. Knows basic first aid. Parents are Dawnpool and Shadowswoop, Littermate to Squirrelkit, Jaykit, Sandkit, and Cinderkit. (Tom)
Sandkit: Pale ginger tom. Very polite and proper. Parents are Dawnpool and Shadowswoop, Littermate to Squirrelkit, Jaykit, Graykit, and Cinderkit. (Tom)
Cinderkit: Gray tabby tom. Can move without making a sound. Parents are Dawnpool and Shadowswoop, Littermate to Squirrelkit, Jaykit, Graykit, and Sandkit. (Tom)
Mumblekit: Brown tom. Parents are Spiderfeather and Flicktail, Littermate to Rookkit, Harekit, and Hollykit. (Tom)
Rookkit: Black she-cat. Parents are Spiderfeather and Flicktail, Littermate to Mumblekit, Harekit, and Hollykit. (She-Cat)
Harekit: Light brown she-cat. Parents are Spiderfeather and Flicktail, Littermate to Mumblekit, Rookkit, and Hollykit. (She-Cat)
Hollykit: Black she-cat. Parents are Spiderfeather and Flicktail, Littermate to Mumblekit, Rookkit, and Harekit. (She-Cat)

Last edited by Seastar on 10/10/2017, 4:50 pm; edited 32 times in total

Loner

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Queens and Kits of BreezeClan

Post  Wolverinequeen on 10/14/2013, 9:38 pm

Flowerkit

A small calico she-cat with green eyes. Flowerkit is super sweet, and very gentle with other kits. She enjoys a good laugh and loves to run. She can also be quite the adventurer. But don't be too surprised if you get clawed while teasing her. She has quite the temper, especially when laughed at, and even more so when she gets in a fight. She's truly a good warrior.
Wolverinequeen
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonkit-SnakeClan on 10/14/2013, 10:54 pm

Added Flowerkit

(You might want to add the cats you're playing in your signature, since you have more than one.) ^^

StarClan: Grayclaw, Breezekit, Breezestar
SnakeClan: Moonkit

Moonkit-SnakeClan
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolverinequeen on 10/16/2013, 9:12 pm

good idea, thanks!
Wolverinequeen