Current WolfPride Plot

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Current WolfPride Plot

Post  Blondie on 6/3/2013, 2:35 pm

Rainsong wrote:Rainsong touched her nose to Nightpaw, then started walking with her apprentice out of camp. "Let's go and hit the training hollow, work on some of the basic fighting moves."

Rosetail wrote:Rosetail touched her nose to Ratpaw, then gave her apprentice a push towards the apprentice's den. "Go on and pick yourself out a nest. You can be the first to be all settled in."

Littlecub wrote:"Crowpaw, Ratpaw, Nightpaw, Webpaw, Robinpaw!" cheered Littlecub for her former denmates.

Juniperstar wrote:Hawkstar bent down and touched noses with Robinpaw. "Come, let's go gather some fresh bedding for the queens and elders. Rember that they come first, once they're comfortable, we'll work on other duties."

Robinpaw-WolfPride wrote:"Where do we get the bedding?" asked Robinpaw as he looked up at his mentor, curiosity in his eyes. "I've seen the others bringing some in, but they never tell us where they got it from."

Reedpelt wrote:Reedpelt padded into the WolfPride camp, carrying catmint in her jaws. She slipped into her den and settled down to sort out her herbs.

Sealcloud wrote:Sealcloud padded to the border with WolfPride and sat down on the edge. Her ears pricked, she waited to see if a patrol would come along soon so she could speak with Hawkstar.

Juniperstar wrote:Hawkstar pads along the border with Robinpaw following along behind. Spotting a lionness sitting at the border, he turns to Robinpaw. "If you were to come across someone sitting on the border what action would you take?"

Robinpaw-WolfPride wrote:"Well, if they were making threats, I would chase them away from our territory." answered Robinpaw, his ears pricked up towards the lioness in interest. "If not, I would ask them why they're here and what they want."

Juniperstar wrote:"Very good. And it looks like she's not being aggressive, so we'll ask her what she wants." Hawkstar answered. Padding up to the lionness, he takes a seat and motions Robinpaw to do the same. "Greetings, I am Hawkstar, leader of WolfPride, and this is my apprentice Robinpaw. What can we do for you?" he asks.

Sealcloud wrote:"Greetings, Hawkstar. I was hoping to join your pride. I don't feel as if I belong in my old pride any longer and yours seems to be the most fairly ruled and well taken care of within the lands." answered Sealcloud with a respectful dip of her head.

Juniperstar wrote:"Thank you for those kind words. And there would be no way I'd turn away a willing lionness from our pride. Come, let's show you our camp and introduce you to the pride." Hawkstar answers as he heads back to camp with Robinpaw and Sealcloud. Entering camp, he turns to Robinpaw, "Go get some fresh-kill and take a well deserved break." With a nod to Sealcloud he pads to the center of camp and roars. "Let all lion's gather for a pride meeting."

Crowpaw wrote:Crowpaw pricked up his ears and padded out to hear what Hawkstar had to say.

Juniperstar wrote:"Sealcloud has joined our pride. I excpect all of you to welcome her as one of your kin. " Hawkstar roars.

Sealcloud wrote:Sealcloud shifted her paws as the rest of the pride turned to look at her. Her right ear twisted out of nervousness, knowing it would take a long while before they truly accepted her.

Fishstorm wrote:Fishstorm's body washed up onto the shore of the river, her pelt drenched, as her sodden body lay there, waiting for the scavengers to pick her off.
Blondie
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current WolfPride Plot

Post  Lightningpelt on 6/6/2013, 5:18 pm

Lightningpelt dragged the body of Fishstorm back into the WolfPride camp, placing her in the center. She sat down nearby, pressing her nose into the deputy's fur.
Lightningpelt
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 6/19/2013, 9:13 pm

"Lions of Wolfpride, Fishstorm has joined StarPride.   I choose Poppywolf as the new deputy of WolfPride."  Hawkstar roars.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaykit-FrozenClan on 6/23/2013, 12:51 am

"Thank you, Hawkstar." answered Poppywolf with a dip of his head. "I promise to do my best to serve WolfPride."
Jaykit-FrozenClan
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquaflower on 6/23/2013, 12:37 pm

"Poppywolf, Poppywolf, Poppywolf!" cheered Aquaflower for the pride's newest deputy.
Aquaflower
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reedpelt on 6/25/2013, 2:23 pm

Reedpelt padded into the WolfPride camp, carrying catmint in her jaws. She made her way past her pridemates and into her den, settling down to sort out her herbs.
Reedpelt
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 7/14/2013, 4:22 pm

Hawkstar roars in rage as a twoleg appears near camp. A single shot rings out, and he slumps to the ground as his vision goes dark.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsong on 7/15/2013, 5:58 pm

Sealcloud dragged the body of Hawkstar back into the WolfPride camp, placing him into the center. She bowed her head as she sat down next to her leader as the other lions gathered.
Wolfsong
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaykit-FrozenClan on 7/16/2013, 4:02 pm

Poppywolf touched his nose to Hawkstar's body, then threw his head back in a roar as the lives flooded into his own body. "Lions of WolfPride. Listen, And I will appoint the new deputy. I say these words before StarPride so our ancestors may hear and approve my choice...Pearlcreek will be the deputy of WolfPride!"
Jaykit-FrozenClan
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudstorm on 7/16/2013, 4:20 pm

"Thank you, Poppystar." answered Pearlcreek with a dip of her head. "I promise to do my best to keep WolfPride as the strongest pride."
Mudstorm
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormfur on 7/16/2013, 4:24 pm

"Poppystar, Pearlcreek! Poppystar, Pearlcreek!" cheered Stormfur for the pride's new leader and deputy.
Stormfur
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainsong on 11/25/2013, 9:50 pm

Rainsong pulled a leg off of a forest hog that was on the fresh-kill pile and made her way to the elder's den. She dropped it at their paws with a dip of her head and backed out into the camp.
Rainsong
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaykit-FrozenClan on 12/6/2013, 12:36 am

"Let all lions old enough to catch their own prey gather for a pride meeting!" roared Poppystar from the center of the pride camp.
Jaykit-FrozenClan
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquaflower on 12/6/2013, 12:43 am

Aquaflower pricked up her ears and padded over to hear what Poppystar had to say.
Aquaflower
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaykit-FrozenClan on 12/6/2013, 12:50 am

"I, Poppystar, Leader of WolfPride, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Crowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your pride, even at the cost of your life?"
Jaykit-FrozenClan
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowtail on 12/6/2013, 12:56 am

"I do." answered Crowpaw.
Crowtail
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaykit-FrozenClan on 12/6/2013, 1:00 am

"Then by StarPride, I give you your warrior name. Crowpaw, from this day on, you will be known as Crowtail. StarPride honors you and we welcome you as a full warrior of WolfPride." Poppystar padded forward and rested his muzzle on top of Crowtail's head.
Jaykit-FrozenClan
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowtail on 12/6/2013, 11:54 am

Crowtail licked Poppystar's shoulder, then sat back and listened to the pride call out his new name.
Crowtail
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Webstar on 12/6/2013, 12:12 pm

"Crowtail, Crowtail, Crowtail!" cheered Webpaw for her littermate.
Webstar
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Onioncub on 12/12/2013, 2:20 am

Hawkfur's chest rumbled as she licked the single cub at her side. She touched her nose to the cub, then lifted her head in a silent thanks to StarPride for a healthy cub.
Onioncub
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reedpelt on 12/17/2013, 5:09 pm

Reedpelt padded into the WolfPride camp, carrying yarrow in her jaws. She made her way into her den, placing her herbs down into the storage.
Reedpelt
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaykit-FrozenClan on 1/13/2014, 10:37 am

"Let all lions old enough to catch their own prey gather for a pride meeting!" roared Poppystar from the center of the pride camp.
Jaykit-FrozenClan
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquaflower on 1/13/2014, 10:38 am

Aquaflower pricked up her ears and padded out of the nursery to hear what Poppystar had to say.
Aquaflower
Twoleg
Twoleg

Female Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaykit-FrozenClan on 1/13/2014, 10:39 am

"I, Poppystar, Leader of WolfPride, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Ratpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your pride, even at the cost of your life?"
Jaykit-FrozenClan
Twoleg
Twoleg

Male Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratstripe on 1/13/2014, 10:40 am

"I do." answered Ratpaw.
Ratstripe
Twoleg
Twoleg